March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you want to see in the coming magic game pack?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,857 Member
    actually now that i think of it name is realm of magic and when did we last have magic in name of magic ep that was makin' magic AM I SPECULATING TOO HARD OR WILL WE FINALLY GET MAKIN' MAGIC MAGIC
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2019
    I have no desire to play witches but hunting them would be great but I said the same for vampires and did not get that either vampires that cant be staked what's the point.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    I'm like dying right now.
    I would like to see covens, alchemy and many types of magic like voodoo, something like the chilling adventures of sabrina, druids and also something like Harry Potter. Special interactions with other occults.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Witches!!! Witches witches witches witches witches witcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Aaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!! Spells, spellbooks, alchemy, tricks, witchy clothing, magic!!!! AH!! *screams*
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Meh. I don't really care about witches, but let's see what else is in the pack.
  • CanoroCanoro Posts: 8 New Member
    Werewolves, this is a great opportunity to bring them.
    actually it could be cool if the so called realm was divided in good and evil like fantasy stuff usually is so there would be very dark part of world and very bright sunny sparkly side
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Realm of magic sounds like there's gonna be several magical beings. I'm not a supernatural player, so I can skip this one. But one thing that could make me buy the Pack was if I could choose one being only and that one would be a Wiccan witch. Of course, I hope that the experts :smiley: supernatural players got what they want, cause they know better than me what will be a good magic game pack.
    I wish they add dragons am I being too optimistic
    edited June 2019
    makin' magic cover is still giving me big feels its exactly what I need
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I'd like witches who can heal and defend. Witches that cast evil, both can fall in love with wearwolfs. Wearwolfs protect sims and hunt at night.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I would like to see a nice variety of fantasy/medieval clothing and accessories.
    actually now that i think of it since there is trashing thing in island living there could be a way to use that so you could make world either really evil or really sparkly depending on your actions and THAT would be awesome
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Any type of witchcraft I would be happy with spells and potions, I don't know if they would be able to include broomsticks like in sims 3, also to have familiars again with cats/animals would be cool. Also I would love it if fairies are included in the pack as they are my favourite occult.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Canoro wrote: »

This is a magic pack, werewolves wouldn’t fit.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member

Sadly. But I'm wondering in which pack they could bring werewolves? Because I want them so badly lol. (Btw witches are so exciting!)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    TomaTeri wrote: »

Sadly. But I'm wondering in which pack they could bring werewolves? Because I want them so badly lol. (Btw witches are so exciting!)

I think Werewolves and Zombies would fit in a ‘Creepers of the Night’ sort of game pack lol 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    TomaTeri wrote: »

I think Werewolves and Zombies would fit in a ‘Creepers of the Night’ sort of game pack lol 🤷‍♀️

I like that, Creeper of the Night. :o
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,014 Member
    I think zombies could fit here though, to be honest. Apartment Life let witches create zombies. Considering how basic zombies are, they could probably fit in RoM. Unlike other life states, I'd be fine with them being simple.

Though I'd also be up for that Creeper pack idea, aside from the unfortunate name. Especially if it meant more complex zombies.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We may not get zombies due to the Strangerville zombies.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Bring 👏 back 👏 my 👏 boy 👏 Torch 👏

Alchemy is a must, too. And I hope we have a lot of transformation-based spells. None of this "1+ happy moodlet" or "gain a bit of weight" garbage.

Agreed! We need fun spells and ingredients and stuff. Like turn dog/cat into human (lol making magic), dragons, cauldron, levitating books, floating candles, magic wand/ring/hands, frog spell, love spell, turn someone tiny or huge, etc like new stuff as well
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Zombies would be perfect as slaves created by Witches, but I am worried that they claim they are already added with Strangerville (that thought hit me after learning Strangerville had nothing to do with Witches). I can see them adding Genies as an object/NPC character if they give us enough options to be able to make 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witches.

I hope they make some of the abilities general enough (and give us enough CAS items) to make many different types of Witches: Classic pointy-hat, White Witches, Voodoo, Wizards/Mages...
    I even have plans (please don't fail me EA) to make a Native American Shaman and a Japanese Witch (legend) with a fox as a familiar.
    No alignments - they should be able to cast mostly the same spells and not have it change them. "Alignment" should be left to traits and how you play them. Let us choose certain spells/weaknesses like we can with Vampires to further customize them.

I want to see Alchemy and the Fortune Teller career.
    A world with a swampy-bog area and a Magic Town area would top it off.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Two types of fandoms that I belong too (the second is more sci-fi, but whatever), place in famous phrases from them because I'm bored.

"The Boy Who Lived"
    "I volunteer as tribute!"
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    A nice variety of spells and potions.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    Wide selection of spell. If you skim through gameplay in every released pack, you will realize that we already have features that can pass as magical things, but with another name. You can make all sims in the neighborhood sleep or dance (GTW > Satellite Dish), you have portal to another world (GT, GTW, Base Game), you can make 'zombie' (SV), you can influence sims to do something (Parenthood, Vampire, CL), even transfiguration (GTW)! And, if you think about it, some cheats can also be considered as magic, like relationship level cheat, and make happy cheat. So, they only need to wrap all of them into magical names, and add more that we couldn't do now. Oh, i think they also need to add magic that specific to particular packs, such as season manipulation or pet spell.