Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod request for making sims sit for wedding

lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
edited April 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Once upon a time...Lynn and Luca...Alexander and Zoey....Chelsey and Nicole...Jared and Jasper...Alexandra and Zachary...Peggy and Phillip...Raj and Kaitlynn wanted to get married. They sent out invitations to 15 of their closest friends and family and arrived at the church. The church had 8 double seater pews, but nobody wanted to sit down. Instead, they all stayed standing and danced as Raj and Kaitlynn exchanged their vows. It was very rude! After their wedding, they held a dinner party, but nobody would sit at the table! Everybody wanted to stand!

Soooooo.... The request is for a mod that will allow you to command sims that are part of a social event to "Sit Together" almost like the group funciton, but if groups could have more than 8 sims. Or just have a mod that any sims that are on a lot should "Sit Together" I just want my sims to sit for once! Look at all these nice tables and all these sims decide to talk around the tables instead of sitting at them!

This mod will be called the Everyone Sit Together Mod and might also have variations like Everyone Go Here Together and Everyone Grab a Serving and Everyone Dance Together and Everyone Watch TV Together, etc, etc.

Not sure if this exists already. If it does, please help me find it. I will start (how do I say this lightly?) "putting hits out" on my guests for standing at weddings or not joining the others in the dining room.

Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls

Comments