Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Golden Copper Tiny House

mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
Here's my latest house, called Golden Copper Tiny House. I've listed it several places to give it more exposure. Added night pictures of the house on this post. Hope you all enjoy.

tumblr_pp0riqU9zW1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rkpjGdz1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rm1eaNk1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rn8ukhy1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rosMrCC1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rq7ii4v1xclvbpo1_540.png
tumblr_pp0rr1Jkhj1xclvbpo1_540.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Golden Copper Tiny House is very nice! :) Very nice colour of the exterior and interior walls,and the yellow flowers above the front doors and either sides of the door are sunny and pretty! Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, and cooking meals on the bbq to enjoy eating outdoors in the air at the umbrella table. Very mice open plan layout of the interior :)
    The night time photos look nice and homely :)
  • mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you again. <3
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Absolutely lovely and cute build, looks great @mrsr99tso ! <3
    Found it in The Gallery (link here in case anyone else is looking for it), I think I'll use it as an 'almost starter' house :smile:
    Thanks for sharing!
    @EA_Mai Thank you so much, I appreciate it. :)
  • ashleyrosey06ashleyrosey06 Posts: 95 Member
    Wow! This is gorgeous! I might have to give it a download! Have you made other tiny houses?!
    In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)
    @Ashleyrosey06 Thank you so much. I've made another tiny house that ended up being more of a small house. It's under 20,000 so it's a starter house. It's not as decorated as this one but my Sim seems to like it. LOL It's called Small Wonder also under mrsr99tso. I have started making another one and that should be done tomorrow and I'll post it on here. Thanks again for the compliment.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Very cute little house <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

@marcel21 Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    mrsr99tso wrote: »
    @marcel21 Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it :)

you are very welcome.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• BrocNoodleBrocNoodle Posts: 28 Member
    Love this. I watch the show on t.v. all the times. I could definitely live in this one.