Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Pizza

It's that time for another silly poll. :p

So, does Sim Pizza look totally delicious to you or is it just me?
(I've always thought cartoon food looked tasty. :p )

Screenshot.jpg

Catarina: Nom nom

Screenshot-2.jpg

Renauld: You wanna have another baby? Are you nuts!? :lol:

Cast your vote below and let's see which one is the majority! :naughty:
52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Sim Pizza 63 votes

Yes, I think it looks delish too.
79%
EvalenEmily4331suzsesjaletu2005Jessa_DakkarlisamwittbklienhartGraceyManorPuddinroyAmphoraAnmirlaAlexizeCororondreamerz13ArchivistemorrillGabbyGirlJigazorLissyK9CravenLestat 50 votes
No, not tasty looking to me at all.
20%
carlystur03Mikezumicwaddelljillbglisasc360duhboy2u2cocoChazzzypuzzlezaddictBrandontaylorBradyGalaxyKynanHecate13 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sims food always looks good unless burnt!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I actually get cravings for a lot of different things when having my sims eat them.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I can't say the pizza looks delicious to me but some of the food my sims prepare makes me think I wouldn't mind eating it IRL. Although I eat like a bird (a small one at that ;) ), I am a very adventurous eater and often try foods from different cuisines.
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I'm not a big fan of pizza in general, anyway. (I know, I'm weird.) But that one doesn't have enough cheese, its crust looks like something you'd use for a fruit tart, and the vaguely greenish spots look less like half-buried vegetables than something very alarming growing in the tomato sauce. So no thanks, I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    I actually get cravings for a lot of different things when having my sims eat them.
    So do I, but I have to draw the line at Eggs Machiavellian (ugh). But perhaps that's just me. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    @igazor I am with you on Eggs Machiavellian but that could be because I can't stand watermelon!
  • Options
    I did neglect to point out that the pizza box is infused with artificial pizza flavor chemicals and, according the picture shared by the OP, makes one talk/think about baby bottles. Sounds perfectly healthy to me, in relatively small doses. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    igazor wrote: »
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    So do I, but I have to draw the line at Eggs Machiavellian (ugh). But perhaps that's just me. :)

Yeah, I agree with you on eggs Machiavellian, and I'm vegetarian, so there are a good number of things my sims eat that don't appeal to me. But spaghetti and mushroom omelet top the list for me, of things that inspire cravings. And last time I had my sim bake a chocolate pie, I started wishing to have one of those too.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Yes, I want some right now actually!!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

Definitely not just you.

Eggs and watermelon together? Blech! :confounded:
    I love eggs, but hate watermelon.

:p
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited March 2019
    Just one thing: I’d be picking off all the olive slices one by one :tongue: I wouldn’t at all consider myself a fussy eater, but when it comes to the handful of foods I hate, I tend to hate them with a passion.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    I suddenly have the urge to feed my Sims pizza...
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    Just one thing: I’d be picking off all the olive slices one by one :tongue: I wouldn’t at all consider myself a fussy eater, but when it comes to the handful of foods I hate, I tend to hate them with a passion.

When we have pizza at work, I have to pick the peppers off of the "combo" pizza usually. But that's because the peppers hate my stomach, not because I don't like the taste. ;)

When Sims 2 came out with the Grilled Cheese aspiration, I remember thinking to myself "Self, I haven't had a grilled cheese sandwich in a long time." So since then, I have them fairly frequently, probably at least once a month.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I love pizza.

That doesn’t look like good tasting pizza to me.
  • Options
    bklienhart wrote: »

When Sims 2 came out with the Grilled Cheese aspiration, I remember thinking to myself "Self, I haven't had a grilled cheese sandwich in a long time." So since then, I have them fairly frequently, probably at least once a month.

LOL! :lol:

Grilled Cheese sandwiches are one of my favorite foods in the world!! :yum:

****Speaking of Pizza, have any of you tried the Pretzel Pizza from Little Caesars? OMGOSH YUM!!! ****
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Only voted no because it has toppings on it I don't like. It does, however, make me want pizza.
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Great. Now I want pizza. :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    It looks like it would be like a 7-11 pizza or something to me. Like definitely not a great pizza. But I'd 110% still eat it.

Of course at this exact moment all pizza looks good to me. I just really want a pizza. I've apparently been walking down pizza alley for the last half hour and I just want pizza so bad.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Bleh - carton pizza looks totally plastic! These, on the other hand... Yummy!

tgw01-39-29.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    It looks like it would be like a 7-11 pizza or something to me.
    That did it, l love pizza and find the one pictured very appetizing. But just mentioning the 7-11 thing is enough to put me off the idea for a week, I would rather have a heated up off-brand frozen one from the discount store for 99 cents than one of those. Or at least the ones that the chain serves in my area, maybe they do a better job in others. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    Point taken @jillbg :blush:

Those look super delish!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    It looks like it would be like a 7-11 pizza or something to me.
    That did it, l love pizza and find the one pictured very appetizing. But just mentioning the 7-11 thing is enough to put me off the idea for a week, I would rather have a heated up off-brand frozen one from the discount store for 99 cents than one of those. Or at least the ones that the chain serves in my area, maybe they do a better job in others. :/

7-11 pizza isn't actually horrible here. A step up from cheap frozen pizza for sure. Definitely not great but when I finish work at stupid hours and just want a couple slices of pizza and the pizza hut is closed it does the job just fine.
  • Options
    @jillbg Those are the only ones my sims eat, the ones from the pizza oven. I don't buy pizzas myself either. I make my own. Of course, that's mostly because I'm allergic to wheat and dairy, so I have to use wheat-free crusts and cheese substitutes. And my toppings of choice are spinach and mushrooms - lots and lots of both.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @IreneSwift I feel sorry for you being so allergic! :'( I bet your homemade pizza's are delicious :) I love pizza with grilled vegetables, and - lo and behold - one of my favorites is with cherry tomatoes, rucola salad (!!!) and mozzarella! :o My absolute favorite is when I go to my parents in Sweden and I can get pizza with shrimps and banana. Strange but tasty... :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    I like my pizza with grilled artichoke and mushrooms :)
    @jillbg Shrimp and banana sounds strange but I would definitely give it a try!