Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    also i now have discord ive been on it since septembre so i could chat to my friends from school whilst we play video games together and also to join plumbellas server if anyone wants to add me please let me know by sending me a message
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    You had 6 people signed up? Here? Where is that, that 6 people signed up?

LOL, I love how you're so invested in this. 😂

It was me trying to resolve cognitive dissonance over whether the wolud-be host was actually misrepresenting the facts, or whether I was missing some information.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You had 6 people signed up? Here? Where is that, that 6 people signed up?

LOL, I love how you're so invested in this. 😂

It was me trying to resolve cognitive dissonance over whether the wolud-be host was actually misrepresenting the facts, or whether I was missing some information.

erm right... sure...? anyway importantly how long do people think it will be till theres another game i wonder hmmm
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No clue, but thanks for pinging me to let me know. Tuti. I don't hang out here much these days, but would come in for a mafia game if it were happening.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No clue, but thanks for pinging me to let me know. Tuti. I don't hang out here much these days, but would come in for a mafia game if it were happening.

you are ok nush im glad to see you are back and maybe if enough people want we can play again soon ok i wanted to start a game but no one else wanted to but im back on the forums now i mainly like to read sims 3 stories but let me know if you play a game and i will join to or maybe host a game
    pov me waiting to host my tiktok mafia game hehe😝🤭
    tumblr-inline-o9xdx9-Jf-Rf1qf3dy6-540.png
    dont worry guys im just kidding ok im just glad to be back on the forums if anyone wants to play mafia tiktok let me know ok and i can host it again or if not im normally lurking around the sims 3 section of the forum so you might see me there i wonder though if anyone is interested in playing mafia again no worries if not but i would like to play i was just wondering if everyone was off there break now hmmm
    how long has it been since mafia was played last i dont mind waiting for a game but i just want to know how long ago its been since a game was last hosted 😔
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    how long has it been since mafia was played last i dont mind waiting for a game but i just want to know how long ago its been since a game was last hosted 😔

April last year.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2022

April last year.

oh darn i didnt realize it had been that long :( and no ones up for it yet?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

April last year.

oh darn i didnt realize it had been that long :( and no ones up for it yet?

No...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    dont worry i get it its fine 😔
    im thinking of opening my game again on saturday and seeing if anyone wants to play now im letting everyone know in advance to give people time to decide if they want to join let me know if you want to join and i will add you now
    happy valentines day everyone whats everyone doing today i have my boyfriend over later this evening and were ordering pizza and watching something on netflix hope everyone has a great day <3
    edited February 2022
    i might ask others on the forum if they want to play mafia idk see if we can get started again
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    i might ask others on the forum if they want to play mafia idk see if we can get started again

Hi Tuti (or is it Tai now? please do correct me!) yeah, like DeKay said before we haven't had a game in almost a year because most of the gang hasn't felt up to playing :sweat_smile: frankly, most of us don't hang out on these forums anymore either so I'm not sure when we'll get a game going again?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Hi Tuti (or is it Tai now? please do correct me!) yeah, like DeKay said before we haven't had a game in almost a year because most of the gang hasn't felt up to playing :sweat_smile: frankly, most of us don't hang out on these forums anymore either so I'm not sure when we'll get a game going again?

Yeah - I probably wouldn’t be able to get involved if there is one but I’d spectate! It probably will be a long time before we do one again 😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Yeah - I probably wouldn’t be able to get involved if there is one but I’d spectate! It probably will be a long time before we do one again 😭

Right? Most of us are just busy and that's life :sweat_smile:

Also Luna, your maknae line gif :love:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

OMG YAY YOU NOTICED!! Teehee thank youuu😌💞
    MPy9H9S.gif

OMG WAIT AND YOUR GIF!! I LOVE ITTTT
    MPy9H9S.gif

Yeah I noticed :heart: it's too cute not too :love:

OMG WAIT AND YOUR GIF!! I LOVE ITTTT

Thank youuuu :kissing_heart:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member

To me they suggest a living banana split. With a scoop of blue cotton candy, a scoop of hot watermelon ice, and a scoop of...chocolate if we're boring or licorice if we're living on the edge. :D
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I drop by the forum every now and then, but I don't really post much as I no longer play TS4, and don't do much in OT either

I don't know if I'll have time to play a game because I'm going through some exciting life changes after months of disappointment, but we'll see
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    should we play some mafia
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    should we play some mafia

can i join
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't know if enough people are interested, but I'm always down to host
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?