Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Wishing everyone a great March :D
    Welcome-March-Flower-Field.jpg
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: TiaBadd
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 60x60
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10):6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master, Boy, Girl, Neutral, Butler, Nursery
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: Tacky Neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Any
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Springs, Vanderburg Palace
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden, patio with hottub, pool, gym, home office
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    i had posted this 2 days ago on the feburary forum theard but noone claimed it so if im wrong pls tell me but i am reposting for the new forum. thanks

> Sim/Household Request Form
    > Username: @beccabbs
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    > Gender:male
    > Age:26
    > Skin color:tan
    > Hair color:black
    > Traits: he is a rap spanish singer outgoing, friendly, good kisser, etc can put whoever creates thinks is best to fit with being famous, please add some sort of tattoos alike to his on his right arm sleeve ( please use cc i prefer cc much more than the origanl clothes and hairs etc from base game)
    > Favorites: color red, food whatver, music latin
    > Sign:pisces
    > Lifetime Wish:rich and famous
    > Name desired (optional):Ozuna Rosado
    > Which EPs and SPs do you have?the sims 3 , island paradise, highend loft stuff, late night
    > If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?no
    > Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    > Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used:dont own any only alot of cc
    > Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:dont have any
    > Link to reference pics (optional):

picture 1: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjzvuWdvObgAhVGdt8KHYdeAYQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.sacurrent.com/sa-sound/archives/2018/10/24/everybody-stay-calm-latino-singer-ozuna-is-coming-to-san-antonio-this-weekend&psig=AOvVaw0Rx6XOWISO6Yv6ny4vh5PE&ust=1551719631486427

picture 2: https://www.newyorklatinculture.com/ozuna/

picture 3: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjG7ZDAvebgAhXxYt8KHRdIBMMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.last.fm/music/Ozuna/+images/f0acaa578cee5e1db70954e6995b2981&psig=AOvVaw0Rx6XOWISO6Yv6ny4vh5PE&ust=1551719631486427 (this has a bunch of photos here with tattoo pictures)

> Is communication required before the creator begins work?no
    > Additional instructions? can use cc I would rather use cc then the original stuff in game
    >
    > •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    >
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next please!

Date: February 3, 2019
    Username: LunBeauty
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Victorian
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @LunBeauty, I have some questions and a WIP here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @TiaBadd, Thank you, I have added your request to the open request list, if you need to make any changes please edit the original post and let me know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Beccabbs, Thank you, I have added your request to the open request list, if you need to make any changes please edit the original post and let me know! :)

P.S.
    You Do Not have to delete your post and add it back, your request will carry over with each thread until it is completed by one of our team members! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    @Beccabbs, Thank you, I have added your request to the open request list, if you need to make any changes please edit the original post and let me know! :)

P.S.
    You Do Not have to delete your post and add it back, your request will carry over with each thread until it is completed by one of our team members! :)

sorry i am new to all the forum wasnt sure how to do it right, thanks for help and insight and thank you for adding me to the request list much appreciated, <3
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    @romagi1 As always I love your work! Love all the goodies outside; pool area makes me long for summer! I am so tired of snow and cold!
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Mystik1978 (Also known as Skymyst)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian - Something like a Queen Anne/Gothic Victorian, Ect.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Up to builder but something mid-sized would be nice.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): Up to the builder but would like at least 2.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Again I want to leave this pretty open to the builders creativity. Some ideas might be master bedroom and a nursery/kids room. Again, other rooms are welcome but at the discretion of the builder.
    Number of bathrooms: I know I sound like a broken record but up to the builder. Maybe one for the master bedroom and one for the rest of the house?
    Favorite color schemes: I love blues, purples and cream colors ..... but, as long as there is not a lot of orange I am good.
    Colors you dislike: Orange - Seen my dad and others in that color too much growing up. On top of that I just think orange walls are like something you would see in the seventies. lol Other then orange (and it can be used I just prefer it not be everywhere) I love most all colors.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please and thank you.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Of course!
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I believe thanks to all of the contest I use to run and amazing simmers I own it all or very close to it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I have some Dr. Pepper ones, but do not remember t-mobile ones.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Most likely Dragon Valley or Sunlite Tides (Did I mention I am cold and thinking of warm weather and sandy beaches) Speaking of beaches you are welcome to use that as your theme instead of more Gothic or an interesting mix of both. I am pretty open for that.
    Link to specific house or plan: No
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? None, but to note some of the things I like. For me as many skill items as you can/are willing to pack in a build the better. But, to name a few of my favorites – hot tub/pools are nice, magic location/alter, garden or green house, small pond with fishes are nice, painting stations, maybe some type of pet stuff.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Required no, but feel free to do so if you want or have questions or ideas you might want to take with this build.
    Additional instructions? Again, I am happy to leave this all up to the builder. Basically life got rough, long story so not for this forum, I have been finding I need to play mostly offline. I can download and such, just normally want to play offline. Having to reinstall everything I no longer have any of my old saves so starting fresh and want a new build to go with my new game.

I appreciate any effort put into a build for me, I know you all do this in your free time.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    @Mystik1978 I have added your request to the open request list, if you need to change your request please edit your original post and let me know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2019
    @Lilypink79 its with deepest regret that we have to cancel your request at this time! Our team has tried to contact you with no response! If you would like us to create your request in the future please feel free to re-post it! Thank You :)
    Date: December 6, 2018
    Username: Lilypink79
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Lilypink79
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Aricarai
    Status: On HOLD Waiting for Communication from the Requester! Hold Date Start (02/20/19)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2019
    Madame Secretary, this request needs to be put on hold due to No Contact. Claim date 3/2/19

Date: February 3, 2019
    Username: @LunBeauty
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Victorian
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: romagi1
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    SLpPUp.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Sim/Household Request Form
    Username: Brandontaylor
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Green
    Hair color: bald
    Traits: Genius, Mean Spirited, Proper, No Sense of Humor, Computer Whiz
    Favorites: Doesn't matter
    Sign: Doesn't matter
    Lifetime Wish: Something to do with the traits
    Name desired (optional): Brainiac for first name, doesn't matter on last name.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure, just tell me which ones.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): There are many pictures online but he is a green alien type of character from the Superman comics.
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Probably not unless you need something specific.
    Additional instructions? If cc needs to be used, that is fine. Also, his eyes are black and he has no hair.
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    Username: xnicholas12
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): wrathofcath or any available
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional/legacy
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? As is in the plan
    Number of bathrooms: 8
    Favorite color schemes: all
    Colors you dislike: n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes please
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: can use any I’ll buy
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom
    Link to specific house or plan:www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D90A034574E211E48F87CD87D6E7D0F5
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? All
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: AthenaOnyx
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Bohemian Wedding Venue
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except generations, Town Living, Sweet Treats
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30 to 40 x 40
    Public restrooms? Yes.
    Favorite color schemes: Bold colors, Gem Tones, Main thing I'm looking for is Bohemian Style Wedding Venue so no pink (typically love pink, but I want something atypical)
    Colors you dislike: Pastels
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Bohemian Romance / I was thinking about the Bohemian Garden set from the store, use the lights that swing across and the bean bag chairs and the chairs on the hooks (I want this used somewhere but not as the wedding viewing seats)
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Bohemian Garden https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72093&section=UpSell i own the entire store accept for the Dr. Pepper and T Mobile items
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Probably not
    Link to specific building or plan: None
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? None
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? I usually don't throw weddings for my sims so I really don't know what goes into a wedding venue. I want it to be outside, but it would be nice if there was pretty building made of natural materials and lots of windows on the lot.

This is the vibe:

26-5.jpg
    1453506478eco%20chic%20outdoor%20wedding.jpg&h=400&w=980&zc=1&q=100&a=c
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Brandontaylor, our team rules do not allow cc in an Exchange upload. There are many styles of Brainiac so I was unsure which one you were wanting. I went with the more human looking one. I have a WIP of what I could find in-game here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

If you are good with what I can find in-game I will claim it once your request is added to the list.
    Sim/Household Request Form
    Username: Brandontaylor
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Green
    Hair color: bald
    Traits: Genius, Mean Spirited, Proper, No Sense of Humor, Computer Whiz
    Favorites: Doesn't matter
    Sign: Doesn't matter
    Lifetime Wish: Something to do with the traits
    Name desired (optional): Brainiac for first name, doesn't matter on last name.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure, just tell me which ones.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): There are many pictures online but he is a green alien type of character from the Superman comics.
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Probably not unless you need something specific.
    Additional instructions? If cc needs to be used, that is fine. Also, his eyes are black and he has no hair.

SLpPUp.png
    Username: xnicholas12
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): wrathofcath or any available
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional/legacy
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? As is in the plan
    Number of bathrooms: 8
    Favorite color schemes: all
    Colors you dislike: n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes please
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: can use any I’ll buy
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom
    Link to specific house or plan:www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D90A034574E211E48F87CD87D6E7D0F5
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? All
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions

SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2019
    AthenaOnyx wrote: »
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: AthenaOnyx
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Bohemian Wedding Venue
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except generations, Town Living, Sweet Treats
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30 to 40 x 40
    Public restrooms? Yes.
    Favorite color schemes: Bold colors, Gem Tones, Main thing I'm looking for is Bohemian Style Wedding Venue so no pink (typically love pink, but I want something atypical)
    Colors you dislike: Pastels
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Bohemian Romance / I was thinking about the Bohemian Garden set from the store, use the lights that swing across and the bean bag chairs and the chairs on the hooks (I want this used somewhere but not as the wedding viewing seats)
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Bohemian Garden https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72093&section=UpSell i own the entire store accept for the Dr. Pepper and T Mobile items
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Probably not
    Link to specific building or plan: None
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? None
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? I usually don't throw weddings for my sims so I really don't know what goes into a wedding venue. I want it to be outside, but it would be nice if there was pretty building made of natural materials and lots of windows on the lot.
    This is the vibe:

26-5.jpg
    1453506478eco%20chic%20outdoor%20wedding.jpg&h=400&w=980&zc=1&q=100&a=c

SLpPUp.png