Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's your favorite FRIENDS character?

emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
If this has been asked before...sorry. :confused: I couldn't find a previous one...

Anyway, life has been depressive for me lately :pensive: and when I feel this way I like to watch TV shows that get me laughing and help pick me up. :blush:

FRIENDS is one of my all time favorite comedies! <3 And a sure one to turn to at times like this.

While watching it I got curious as to who everyone else's favorite character is and you can only pick one! :naughty:

:mrgreen:

Choose carefully my friends. :) This is a toughie. Hee hee!
And feel free to explain your choice below. :)

Let the fun begin! GO!
52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Who's your favorite FRIENDS character? 33 votes

Ross
3%
Simpkin 1 vote
Rachel
3%
Emily4331 1 vote
Joey
15%
LeGardePourpreMamaSimTeeArchivistAHolyToiletAnonymousSimmer2017 5 votes
Chandler
24%
icmnfrshmlmeadowskaeitindreamprisonerdaisy22macitysimmerSimmerBoiMiupplay 8 votes
Monica
6%
CharliecheesenurgersSeafoam_Green123 2 votes
Phoebe
15%
dreamerz13KelvinPalmArrowWolfiumHIGHER_DESIGN 5 votes
Chandler AND Monica! Because once they got together they became ONE. ;-)
15%
Bloosmooemorrillhayami39400AryaKhaleesiSimAlexandria 5 votes
Ross AND Rachel! Because I loved that drama! :-p
3%
cherrysimmer2 1 vote
Never seen FRIENDS. Sorry... :-(
15%
GraceyManorannaliese39BusufuEvie0602Komeettaa 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fooled y'all with the Couple options didn't I? :mrgreen:

For me the answer was clear:

monica-chandler-friends_glamour_8jun15_getty_b.jpg

It was terribly hard for me to pick just ONE! :confounded: Because when it came down to it, for me, those two are my favorites. :star:
    But I figure maybe it's not a difficult choice for the rest of you? ;)

Carry on. :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Chandler
    It was between Joey and Chandler for me.

Ross became a major jerk later on (the bigoted thing against the male nanny comes to mind) so definitely not him
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh Agreed about Ross. He was hot stuff in the first 3 seasons, then his hair got somewhat... longer (not a good look for him) and he got real annoying after all the "we were on a break!" drama! :unamused:

He and Rachel were so super cute in the beginning, the way they hooked up and when they were dating, I wish the writers hadn't ruined their relationship the way they did. :neutral:

If it hadn't been for Monica and Chandler hooking up and being in a mature, adult relationship I would've quit watching after Season 4.
    Their relationship saved the show in my honest opinion. :star:

:blush:
  • Options
    Chandler
    Yes! Chandler and Monica were great.

Rachel and Ross are toxic. Even when they weren't dating. Oh, the other one is finally in a relationship they're happy in? Time for those latent feelings to resurface!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Never seen FRIENDS. Sorry... :-(
    I know Friends and seen a few episodes, but I don't like the show at all.
    And the only option close to that was I never seen friends.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    Chandler
    It was a tough decision between Chandler and Joey, but the sarcastic ones always end up winning my heart.
  • Options
    SimmerBoi wrote: »
    It was a tough decision between Chandler and Joey, but the sarcastic ones always end up winning my heart.

@SimmerBoi Same here. :blush:

Joey it too much of a uncommitted sex maniac for my taste...
    That being said, he did have a very sweet heart towards his friends. <3
  • Options
    MiupplayMiupplay Posts: 24 Member
    Chandler
    OMG Chandler! I´ve been in love with the character since I was like 11 years old!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Phoebe
    I voted for Phoebe, because her songs and her funny moments are among my favourite things about the show. Chandler is a close second... or maybe Chandler+Monica!
  • Options
    Seafoam_Green123Seafoam_Green123 Posts: 68 Member
    Monica
    Monica... the hair is so realistic though... it literally explodes with the heat! I loved that episode where Monica HAD to beat Chandler at table tennis and she got so competitive... thats me! I love Joey and Phoebes for seconds :)
    ( recommend me some good maxis clothes/ hair <3 )
  • Options
    Miupplay wrote: »
    OMG Chandler! I´ve been in love with the character since I was like 11 years old!

Mathew Perry had my heart when I was that age too. <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Chandler
    I love his sense of humor. Monica is a close second because she's very relatable, I share her obsessiveness over small things. I can't stand Rachel and I think she's very selfish.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Rachel and Ross are toxic. Even when they weren't dating. Oh, the other one is finally in a relationship they're happy in? Time for those latent feelings to resurface!

Finally someone agrees! Julie deserved better.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Chandler
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I love his sense of humor. Monica is a close second because she's very relatable, I share her obsessiveness over small things. I can't stand Rachel and I think she's very selfish.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Finally someone agrees! Julie deserved better.

And Mona. And Joshua.

Actually, a lot of people Ross and Rachel dated deserved better.

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Phoebe
    It's really pretty much a tie between Phoebe and Joey honestly. I feel like Phoebe tends to get the least love though, so I like to pick her where I can only pick one character.

I just love how she's so... Phoebe. She's just quirky and fun and unapologetically herself and I love her.

Honestly, Joey's dumb moments are just entertaining. Though I still also insist it's a "moo" point thanks to him, sometimes he's accidentally brilliant. He also is a really loyal and good friend.

Chandler is really close in behind them though. He's just so relatable and sarcastic and it's awesome.

The other 3 are meh. Monica and Rachel have their issues that get on my nerves, but mostly I don't mind them. I can't stand Ross though.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Sorry to say this, but you need an option for "None". We watched the show while it was on, but by the end, all the characters came off as obnoxious. Based solely on the actors, Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston are my favorites to come out of the show, so if I had to choose a "Friend" it would probably be Chandler (Rachel was a mess of bad decisions).
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Joey
    It was hard for me to pick. I love both Chandler and Joey. I ended up choosing Joey, because I felt he needed some love in this poll. He has a big heart. Chandler I just love for his sarcasm and he has a sweet side too. I think both he and Monica made each other better. I used to think I liked Phoebe but as time went on, I realized Phoebe has a mean streak (except for when she helped out her brother). Rachel and Monica I always felt were a bit too self involved.

In the end though, I love them all and I really liked the show. I was always a big fan of Ross & Rachel as a couple. Though I think the Joey/Rachel pairing would've been interesting.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh! I loved that show although it's been years since I've seen it.

I didn't have a favorite, but Chandler & Joey always made me laugh. Phoebe was great, too. They all were.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Would anyone else like to vote? :)

I can't say I'm surprised that Chandler is taking the lead. :blush:

Poor Ross! :lol:
  • Options
    hayami39400hayami39400 Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm not surprised at Ross's results lol. Actually, I'm not surprised of the results at all.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Phoebe
    The most interesting of all of them.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    Ross
    what the hell!? :D Why am I the only one voting for Ross!? I love science so...

Rachel on the other hand is one of the worst characters I've ever seen in anything. I completely and utterly, thoroughly loathe her! Not Jennifer Aniston, but the Rachel character. Another character that is just as bad is Carrie Bradshaw.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I love all of the characters in Friends.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • Options
    cherrysimmer2cherrysimmer2 Posts: 98 Member
    Ross AND Rachel! Because I loved that drama! :-p
    WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!
    hola
    giphy.gif