Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game do you play the most?

I added sims 2 because some people still play along with the other games, i know i still do.
origin: saltystroodle
sims 3 id: wolf101220
[/center]

Which game do you play the most? 317 votes

Sims 2
14%
BluegaylewindweaverBluefairy286Rflong7lisamwittHeyHeyyJustMe123DijktafoneAnmirlaMaus652CinebarKaeChan2089mitchiebanjoAloeVistaSk8rblazeHestiaMagnezonesikasika18motdkwormofthebook 46 votes
Sims 3
26%
canitbemanEvalenIdontrcallEmily4331Jaline33dimp10jaletu2005RavwyndPianoPlayasuetoopHazellEarcatcandy8mcorralJessabeansOmairafruitsbasket101bluzkat65dragonfreakGothangel 85 votes
Sims 4
58%
auroraael14Jderrick094pookysimsloverEvvieSimmerGalacticGalaprilroseaelias24WedJueJueCamkatPlayerSinger2010StormkeeprileyandjacobmcruddIsb917SimburianFigwitSusanaLeoteBloosmooelanorbreton 186 votes

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Sims 4
    The answer to the poll for me depends on exactly which moment in time you want to capture.

For the first 2 years or so after 4 released I played TS3 more, over the past year, I played TS4 more (did not have 3 or 2 installed for much of the year). Just in the past two weeks I have played TS2 more...after being able to reinstall both TS2 and TS3 due to having more hard drive space (thanks Santa!). Next week I have no idea which I will play more.

I voted TS4 because odds are, in aggregate, it will get more time then the others going forward just like it did in 2018, but that will change week to week.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Sims 4
    Right now, more S4 but I also play quite a bit of S2 as well, so I'd probably call it a tie honestly.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Sims 4
    I'm still very tired of The Sims 2 because I played it so much. It feels like I have nothing new to do in it, so I have had about a year long break from it. I kind of hope I'll still go back someday, because I have lovely sims there.

I haven't played much The Sims 4 yet, so almost everything is still new and exciting! I'm enjoying it a lot and playing it the most right now.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Sims 4
    I played sims 2 when that's all was around and once sims 3 came out I dropped Sims 2 and hoped on Sims 3. Did the same thing with sims 3 when Sims 4 released.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    Sims 4
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    The answer to the poll for me depends on exactly which moment in time you want to capture.

For the first 2 years or so after 4 released I played TS3 more, over the past year, I played TS4 more (did not have 3 or 2 installed for much of the year). Just in the past two weeks I have played TS2 more...after being able to reinstall both TS2 and TS3 due to having more hard drive space (thanks Santa!). Next week I have no idea which I will play more.

I voted TS4 because odds are, in aggregate, it will get more time then the others going forward just like it did in 2018, but that will change week to week.

I do the same except it depends on the mood im in
    [/center]
    Sims 4
    haisin wrote: »
    I'm still very tired of The Sims 2 because I played it so much. It feels like I have nothing new to do in it, so I have had about a year long break from it. I kind of hope I'll still go back someday, because I have lovely sims there.

I haven't played much The Sims 4 yet, so almost everything is still new and exciting! I'm enjoying it a lot and playing it the most right now.

Make sure to do the grill cheese aspiration
    [/center]
    Sims 4
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I played sims 2 when that's all was around and once sims 3 came out I dropped Sims 2 and hoped on Sims 3. Did the same thing with sims 3 when Sims 4 released.

mood
    [/center]
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Sims 4
    @NyaIeroWay I had no idea it is still in the game :o Awesome!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Sims 2
    Play-Sims 2 :mrgreen:
    Create-Sims 3 :cookie:
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Sims 2
    Right now it's Sims 4, but Sims 2 will always be my favorite. However, I'm so spoiled by the new features in 4 that it's kind of hard to go back to the older games.
  • ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    Sims 4
    I got Sims 4 over a year ago but I Just brought Sim 3 over a 2 month ago and obviously played Sims 4 longer but prefer playing 3 for the game play and 4 for CAS.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Sims 4
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Sims 4
    Where is the sims 1 :lol: lol. Okay the fourth for me.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • HeronyxHeronyx Posts: 43 Member
    Sims 3
    I would still play The Sims 2 if I knew where my disks for this were. Actually I gave up playing the The Sims after only playing 50 hours of The Sims 3 back in 2014 but I recently tried it again and think I was unfair in my previous dislike. I guess it took playing The Sims Mobile to gain a better appreciation for it (plus someone had stolen my disks and I only just found out that I could have downloaded it back to my computer since I had registered with origin)
    Sims 4
    Where is the sims 1 :lol: lol. Okay the fourth for me.

Oh gosh i forgot about that one, i don't really know anyone anymore that still plays hufdskj
    [/center]
    Sims 4
    Heronyx wrote: »
    I would still play The Sims 2 if I knew where my disks for this were. Actually I gave up playing the The Sims after only playing 50 hours of The Sims 3 back in 2014 but I recently tried it again and think I was unfair in my previous dislike. I guess it took playing The Sims Mobile to gain a better appreciation for it (plus someone had stolen my disks and I only just found out that I could have downloaded it back to my computer since I had registered with origin)

Ah if you still have at least one disk from the sims 2, i think the base game. You can contact origin and they will add the ultimate collection to your library. I did that with mine.
    [/center]
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited January 2019
    Sims 2
    NyaIeroWay wrote: »
    Heronyx wrote: »

Ah if you still have at least one disk from the sims 2, i think the base game. You can contact origin and they will add the ultimate collection to your library. I did that with mine.

Not anymore. They made an announcement that were going to stop doing that by a certain date. I don't remember the date they gave, but we have already passed it. (Trying to find the thread.)

I found a thread at MTS via google search that states the cut off date as October 11, 2018. I'm sure this is based on the thread that was posted here.
    Here's the quote that the Simmer quoted:
    Starting October 11, 2018, free copies of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection will no longer be available.
    Why the change?
    A few years ago, we ran a limited-time promotion offering free codes for The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition. Since that promotion ended, we’ve gotten a lot of contacts asking for codes for the collection. We’ve done our best to support these contacts in the past, but we have reached a point where we no longer can.
    What if I have the game but I’m having issues with it? Let us know! We are more than happy to help with any account or technical issues relating to your copy of The Sims 2.
    What other ways can I play The Sims? You can get The Sims 3 or 4 through Origin, or grab The Sims 4 on Xbox One or PlayStation 4. Or access both games through the Vault for Origin Access. To play on the go, check out The Sims Mobile.
    Check out the full article on EA Help for more information.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Sims 4
    ooooo
    [/center]
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Sims 3
    Definitely Sims 3. I have sims 4 and have really enjoyed it but I keep getting sucked back into 3. The open world and Create a Style are just too tempting. I do want to get Strangerville, though.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    Sims 3
    Definantley TS3 right now! I really want to start playing TS2 again just for a flash back.. TS4 doesnt really phase me been hard to get into
  • Slayer_RoseSlayer_Rose Posts: 56 Member
    Sims 4
    I'd probably play sims 2 as well but my laptop doen't have a disk drive to install all my old games!
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Sims 2
    I'm still religiously into 2 and I doubt that'll ever change. I have been playing 4 a lot more lately, though, after getting a dedicated gaming rig. But honestly, I'm so tempted to put 2 on there as well that it isn't even funny (despite having it on another laptop I use for 1 + 2). 2 is by far the one I've poured the most hours into, I've consistently played it since launch day with only a short gap for a couple of years when I was in high school.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sims 4
    The Sims 4. It's the only Sims game I have lol.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LeosimsLeosims Posts: 47 Member
    Sims 2
    The Sims 2 (The Laptop friendly called The sims Life stories)

After The Pool party We are Going to Iris´s house To Get The Sims In My pc after Vinicius Installed For me and I am Going To Play with him. But I dont Have the SIMS 3 And 4 CD. and i Will get it.
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    You missed all the others off lol

I have yet to get the Sims for my PlayStation. But I'm playing Sims Mobile and I have Sims Castaway for my 3ds