Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    @83bienchen So sorry to hear about your health issues; I sincerely hope they get resolved.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Thank you, @aldavor, I hope so, too.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    I was wondering, @83bienchen, does your mods ever need updating? How would I know if ur mods have been updated?
    For-forum.jpg
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    MeTime85 wrote: »
    I was wondering, @83bienchen, does your mods ever need updating? How would I know if ur mods have been updated?

She has an update page here: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/bienchens-mods-updates/
    You can also see the last update date beneath each mod at Deichschaf.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just wanted to say what a lifesaver your Sad Mourning is. Sometimes it's nice to have a grave or two surrounded by flowers, but it's extremely annoying when your sim is about to get hot 'n heavy with their SO they've invited over for a romantic date and they go charging across a 64x64 lot to sob at the grave of Jacque Whatshisname who stumble onto the lot to croak for some reason
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
    edited March 2021
    I have been asked to explain a little more about my traitoverhaul mod per PM and thought I'd share it in this - extremely old and outdated, I apologize - thread.

First of all, you should wait for the update that makes the mod compatible with the changes EA made.
    I will pick two random traits and explain what they do, though it varies a lot from trait to trait. Please also note that I'm still adding new features to the mod as a play with different Sims.

Evil Sims will
    - have a higher career performance as a Criminal and Scientist
    - (I'm planning to add lower career performance for some of the more charity type of careers)
    - level the Mischief skill faster
    - will have a higher relationship score with Sims with the evil, dastardly or mean trait
    - will have a lower relationship score with Sims with the good trait
    - will have a higher chance of doing mean socials and mischief interactions
    - will not get a negative buff from being mean if they have the compassionate life skill
    - will not get a negative moodlet from shouting forbidden words even if they have good manners

Lazy Sims will
    - learn all skills a little slower
    - will take longer to clean something
    - will make objects dirty quicker
    - have a lower job performance at all careers
    - habe a lower performance at Grade School
    - have a lower performance at High School
    - have a much slower job performance at the Athlete career
    - are slower at reading books
    - are slower at studying for University
    - take longer to craft something
    - have a lower relationship score with Sims with the active and adventurous trait
    - (I'm planning to also add a lower relationship score with Sims with the active and adrenaline seeker lifesyle)
    - have a lower relationship score with Sims with the lazy trait
    - will less often do energetic interactions autonomously
    - will more often do sendentary interactions autonomously
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    For those who don't want to wait until the update goes live, here are all my updates for the latest patch in one file:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/Patchupdate.rar
    With Sims 4 being around for more than 7 years now, the list of mods I offer has grown to be quite huge. I was thinking about how I could reorganize the site to make it easier for people to keep the mods they use up to date.

I have found that the search function is generally a handy tool, but as there are a lot of sub categories it takes quite some time to find a mod if you don't know in which category to search for it. So I was pondering whether I should get rid of the sub categories. What do you think?

Or maybe someone has another helpful suggestions. Please bear in mind that my mod page is not maintained by myself, so a new way to organize them should be doable for my host without to much effort.

Thanks in advance for any input you might offer.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I like how it's organized. But that's me. Maybe add a most downloaded/popular mods widget for those new to your site? That's the only thing I can think of.
    Thanks for the input. Quite frankly, I don't even know if my host has a statistic that could show the most popular/downloaded mods.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    I also very much like how your mods are sorted by pack. Or like food related in their own and like that.
    Personally much more easier to find what I'm looking for.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Thanks for you feedback, @Ellupelluellu. I recently got feedback that they were sorted in a way that made it very hard to find them and keep them updated. I'm glad you're not having issues.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    edited October 2021
    Deleted my original post because I just found the update page. :facepalm: I'm leaving this bottom part, though. :smile:

Thank you so much for everything you've done for the community.
    Post edited by FatTribble23 on
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Personally, I too find the current website set-up very clear and easy to follow :)
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    edited October 2021
    I like that the mods are sorted by pack. If I want to know if you have a mod for this or that pack it is easy to find. Also the site allows search by word which is convenient. I love your mods. They are not invasive and make the game so much more enoyable. A huge thanks to you for the mods and also for maintening them so well.
    Thank you all for your very helpful feedback, @FatTribble23, @loubyloulou and @Ziafar.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hello, I noticed that the No Cooldown "debate on Global Policy" for Conservationists is not among the list, is it because it is still experimental, or that you forgot it exists?
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    edited October 2021
    @83bienchen , your DHD mod has only German description, why I have not used it, could it have English one too? :)

ETA: I live in Finland and I did indeed had German at later years of school, but that was like 25 years ago :D And Google translator (worse thing ever) is most likely trying to tell me you are making all sims doing pancakes in grill with that mod :joy:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited October 2021
    @Auronoichieftain: If you mean noconsultregulationcooldown, that mod is not experimental and will also probably never be outdated. I just never made it official as I purely did it on request and never use it in my own save as I do not play with the Conservationist Career. If someone could provide me with an appropriate preview screenshot, I could put it on my page.

@Ellupelluellu: Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware there was no translation for that mod as I sent one to my host when I made it. This is the English mod description that should be online:

Contains two mods. The "morelikes"-package will let your Sims discover less dislikes during gigs. The "morepunishment"-package will increase the list of interactions that can result in gig cancellation due to inappropriate behaviour.
  • lyndabean66lyndabean66 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi:)
    I loved your toddler drink fix mod, sadly now that they fixed the need for it, it doesn't work anymore. do you have any mods that are like that one? I love just giving my toddler a bottle and not have to put her in her highchair.
    Hi @lyndabean66: That part of the mod is actually still available (because I also liked it), but I must confess it's a bit hidden. It's the
    sims4me_lessautonomouscheckontoddler_givemilk module.
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/autonomie-mods-autonomy-mods/ (AM-51)
    You don't need to install the other 2 files if you don't want/need them, the givemilk module is fully functional on its own.
  • AnnarithBallantyneAnnarithBallantyne Posts: 18 Member
    Thank you so much for all the work you've done, @83bienchen; I've just recently discovered your mods and quality of life tweaks, and man, have they made such a difference to the flow of my gameplay. I'd download them all if I wasn't worried about my game slowing down too much, lol. Just wanted to give you some kudos.
    Thank you so much, @AnnarithBallantyne! Your Feedback is very much appreciated.
    edited February 2022
    Please make sure to get rid of the following mods of mine before the patch drops as there will most certainly be issues with most of them:

weddingpresentstweak
    kissinglamas_weddingtopper
    sitatweddings
    betrothedoutfis

EDITED TO ADD: It turns out they're all finde with the patch, but they might still not be compatible with the pack.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top