Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Purchasing from Origin In game - Anyone having this issue?

I just went to load my game and saw on the landing page that there are packs on sale. I thought, great, as I was considering a couple of them before. I tried to add one to my cart and got a warning that I needed to enable Origin in-game to purchase. So... I checked and it was enabled already. I have exited the game and Origin several times and re-entering, including trying to disable this option, save, then re-enable it. Nothing is helping. So, the bottom line seems to be that the game is not seeing that I do have ''Enable Origin In-Game' enabled. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? Note... I have not had this issue in the past and have purchased a number of extensions and packs successfully in-game.
Sims 4 Gallery
EA ID: SheriGR
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
"What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8

Comments

• IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I can't help with your problem but can you buy them by going through this link instead of opening the program?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2018
    I opened the Origin website and bought Vintage Glamour and Laundry Day straight from there. Of course, I had to purchase them separately. That's actually the only way I've ever been able to order.

I had the main store page open from yesterday. I wouldn't have known about the sale except I had opened the Laundry Day page to look at the CAS items. :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you, @IrishSimmer21 and @Anmirla . I appreciate your help, and I am assuming I can purchase through Origin directly and it will appear in my game, which is what I will do. Thanks for the link to make my life easier! :) I just thought it would be useful to know if it is just my game, and also to find out if others are having the same issue. We'll see. In the meantime I'll just buy direct. :/ Thank you both!!

p.s. Don't you just love the build items in Vintage Glamour, @Anmirla ?!
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8