Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Nalani found a man

wN60UUV.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Meet Harper-Leigh Katherine Craven! She's the adopted daughter of Liam and Stephen Craven. If she's a young adult by the time I get Discover University, she'll be heading to college!
    49041161662_19d2c34962_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Nushnushganay Personally, I'm in the habit of downsizing my screenshots and saving them as .jpegs. It will make them load a lot quicker here on the forum pages.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    SBNDiqL.png

Jade is dating a married man. She is at the fan meet and greet of that man's wife. I don't think she is really a fan!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Height slider cuteness. Jamie just ends up with his face smushed against Lilith's shoulder.

ICCAVzR.png
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    Nalani found a man

wN60UUV.png

Umm, is this man on the gallery? 😁
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Ciaran Green doesn't have the guts for all this adventuring.
    9vQw2eV.png?1
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @Jasonschick80 - I think he’s on mine Amj1995 as Mattamo. Not quite sure, but if he isn’t I’ll upload him for you. :smile:

• Options
    _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    I loved this screenshot B)💦

11-08-19-4-06-29-PM.png
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    When you tryna kill people but the Grim Reaper doesn't think so :/ . (Sorry Morgan)

11-09-19-4-12-00-PM.png
    11-09-19-4-12-06-PM.png

why??? why would you wanna kill Morgan?? leave my girl alone :(
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    When you tryna kill people but the Grim Reaper doesn't think so :/ . (Sorry Morgan)

11-09-19-4-12-00-PM.png
    11-09-19-4-12-06-PM.png

why??? why would you wanna kill Morgan?? leave my girl alone :(

I was trying out a mod that gives the 'inferniate' and other untamed magic spells a death chance if your spellcaster is charged so I just used her as a test subject. I didn't save afterwards cause I wouldn't want her dead in my game don't worry o:)
    I guess Grim also thought she doesn't deserve to die :D
  • Options
    @Jasonschick80 - I think he’s on mine Amj1995 as Mattamo. Not quite sure, but if he isn’t I’ll upload him for you. :smile:

I'm getting him too! Too bad Nalani is already married to boring Gavin Richards in my save file.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I gave Supriya Delgato a makeover. Here she is spending some quality time in the garden with Blue.
    syzQTJG.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I was trying out a mod that gives the 'inferniate' and other untamed magic spells a death chance if your spellcaster is charged so I just used her as a test subject. I didn't save afterwards cause I wouldn't want her dead in my game don't worry o:)
    I guess Grim also thought she doesn't deserve to die :D

ahh i see… still...unless you already barbecued all of them you do know you have an endless supply of useless pests err random generated townies to use as test subjects or for target practice right? still tho which mod is that?? i would love for my sims spells to be a little more deadly ^_^ as they are now offensive spells like inferniate or the zap one are just a boring useless gimmick.... my own magic user Morgan Fyres (yup i almost Always make her one of my active sims since i simply adore her) ^_^ would love to barbecue those pesky random generated elders who just won't stop stalking her trying to romance her against her will -.- and her mistress, the illustrious Queen Azshara, who even makes the sages tremble in fear in her presence just wants to wipe out any inferior pest she encounters :P atm vampires are more deadly with their influence emotions power lol that anger buff at lv 3 usually wipes out anyone unlucky to be caught in it >:)

I'm getting him too! Too bad Nalani is already married to boring Gavin Richards in my save file.

mehh i don't like him either but i'd rather see her having at least a proper role in the game.... in my game she is Always just a stall vendor or bouncer while the random generated trash utterly dominate the game and i truly hate this
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I gave Supriya Delgato a makeover. Here she is spending some quality time in the garden with Blue.
    syzQTJG.png

a much better look! the Delgato females are truly gems once given a proper look, especially Evie once she ages into a teen/YA
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    11-12-19-4-03-17-AM.png
    Because everyone needs more Windenburg-in-winter in their lives.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    A bouquet my sim Esmé made :smile:

lB1ruGM.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    MaedMaed Posts: 33 Member
    Who says vampires can't celebrate the holidays?

KMLsJ4k.jpg
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yuki and Wolfgang having dinner out. They're best friends and roomates, currently waiting for their chance to go to Uni! aC1EBZS.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Heh, I usually pair Yuki with Hugo Villareal due to their simiar personalities.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    DU Dorm.
    11-13-19_12-58-11nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Heh, I usually pair Yuki with Hugo Villareal due to their simiar personalities.
    Yuki is currently single in this save, and Wolfgang is dating Cassandra. I’m going to move them to Uni, along with Hugo & Luna. I have no set plans yet, I might toss in some drama and see what happens.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

A random picture of my simself and my sisters being goofy. :)
    My sister in the left is a spellcaster, my simself is a vampire (now a daywalker), and my other sister is a mermaid (her favorite).
    FFb1u9R.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Keidra wrote: »
    11-12-19-4-03-17-AM.png
    Because everyone needs more Windenburg-in-winter in their lives.

That's gorgeous!

That neighbourhood really is perfect for snow. I keep meaning to build a christmas market there but I never seem to get around to it.

You know how young people today are always on their phones? -> K34yYtn.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top