Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I mean, what more can I really say?

1RnK6Fa.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    So I was wondering why the latest Welcome Wagon didn't bring my sims a fruitcake, but decided that was a good thing. None of my sims have ever liked that fruitcake anyway. :D

A couple of days later, though, I noticed a food plate down the street. When I investigated, I found the missing fruitcake! Someone had dumped it in the gutter before visiting. Now I'm going to see how long it sits there before it rots or vanishes. :p

y4mUJI_WXQeFcrM88_zGzUuuVlIn6ZbyIRApE7mPLPTcY-tCcb7nezwzF5PNzpiFmmolZKQB0OaHE1Qq33L2G4N0aanFNCT_hHJFDsyot9J-z55LpOGyECydgVeHyF4-jILXAqMHapEIPUtU7fWwc6TTlFigoOkgx4Z6ze6uumX_jPHSYsFZ2hHt9fJnH0Ahh29?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Haha! That poor abandoned fruitcake!
    You must know that it will never rot... it is a family heirloom after all

gen3-banner.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Teaser #7

XGEFih6.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 I must steal your angry bee venue idea. It's fantastic and I love it so much. ❣🐝
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2021
    Sitting in the backyard

3aqeYVs.png
    Post edited by akaniki0 on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Zachariah did a little cleaning in the basement he lives in.

51107140320_60096451e5_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Starting the morning fine and limber with a couple hours of yoga for Raven. The fresh Summer air is cool for the moment, so why wouldn't he take up the chance for some quiet time with such a view? "Early llama catches the Sim", or whatever it is they say, right?

3bMys.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited April 2021
    It's been a while since I checked in on my rags-to-riches sim Lino. He has now met all the goals I had set for him, but his home is still growing. It needs to, if he ever actually gets around to marrying Dominic (when last we saw them, Lino had just then proposed, lol). This is what I call growth stage 1. I decided to detach the dining portico and put it under a pergola instead of a roof. This is one of my few original builds, so I feel free to mess it up and not hurt anyone's feelings but my own. ;)

CsnXLpi.png

The new section is added to create a courtyard style midsection, where the garden now resides. In the original section (left side) I added just a smidgen of space, improved the kitchen, and made Lino's original sleeping area into a proper sitting room. The new section is still mostly unfinished, but I moved his bedroom stuff in there. Currently there's room for another nice-sized bedroom, so if he has kids pretty soon, they'll have a good start.

1ItaN57.png

I feel like I can't not post this one of Lino giving Canela some special smooches.

OKRXVjJ.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    edited April 2021
    Dominic invited Lino to meet him at the Flea Market, and they chatted a bit before crossing the street to look at the wares. Pretty sure Lino is thinking, "Domi, I sorta need that kidney you're touching. Can you take your hand out of my side now?"

CZYfwhl.png

...They may not make it to the Flea Market today.

UVSKm50.png
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Dominic invited Lino to meet him at the Flea Market, and they chatted a bit before crossing the street to look at the wares. Pretty sure Lino is thinking, "Domi, I sorta need that kidney you're touching. Can you take your hand out of my side now?"
    CZYfwhl.png

UVSKm50.png

Oh well, since they were already engaged and both already had the "Deeply in Love" sentiment, I decided to go ahead and do the Elope Immediately thing. It seemed more fitting for them than a formal ceremony would have, anyway.

syHDiuu.png
    edited April 2021
    Lino likes to tell stories to Canela, and I like to watch her expressions while he does it. This one has to be my favorite. It looks like, "Nooo. Wait, really?"

9hwod29.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Attempt at making a national park
    AVv1KnT.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Teaser #7

XGEFih6.png

What pose pack is that. I must have it! That pic is so awesome!
    CZYfwhl.png

UVSKm50.png

Oh well, since they were already engaged and both already had the "Deeply in Love" sentiment, I decided to go ahead and do the Elope Immediately thing. It seemed more fitting for them than a formal ceremony would have, anyway.
    syHDiuu.png

This is such a nice story. Was a nice couple!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm loving Zerbu's Go to School mod!

UFsGiAl.png

RTWmZa9.png

And yeah... i'm doing things at high school :lol:

zDRDo88.png
    "I'm the alternative but mum is the one enjoying METAL!!!" :lol:

biYICaH.png
    Things i find in a rainy day... :/

lHEucgo.png
    Thriller!!

50VRuuI.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Finishing up homework after an evening snack

KGg9lj9.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Kerrigan Is that a child vampire? Do you have a mod that allows children to drink plasma??? That would be so cool
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    So I am working on a new build I saw based on a picture I came across. I like the way it looks so far. What do you think?

This is my last screenshot from yesterday.

04-10-21-12-44-25-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @SimsLady2000 , looks great :)

gsUhI2B.png
    Sometimes it just is too difficult...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    @Kerrigan Is that a child vampire? Do you have a mod that allows children to drink plasma??? That would be so cool

Yes, it's called Dipper's Child Vamps. It's not perfect - the animations for vampires are meant for teen/adult so things get a little wonky when they feed on other sims but the vibe of having creepy child vampires is just so worth it.

cdbHd7E.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    b6h3nWx.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top