Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need hellpp!!!

2...Next

Comments

• txmadhousetxmadhouse Posts: 1 New Member
    I fumbled my phone while playing the sims and accidentally bought $50.00 worth of rubber duckies! How can I get that money back and give back the duckies?
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Is there a way to get them to eat at the table. I am not sure but I think someone said there was?
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Does anyone know if the special events are going to come back or not?
  • DenimoniumDenimonium Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, new to the forums. I created a profile to be able to chat because I noticed something in game (Sims mobile) that upset me. Here goes ... So I gave one of the neighbourhood sims a makeover yesterday, and today when I saw her walking around, she has the same clothes, shoes, jewelry, and hair and make-up that I gave her, but she is now skinny, when she never was before. I went back into the makeover menu to see if I could change her shape back to the way she was, and noticed that I’m unable to change body shape in the makeover option. So my question is, who changed her body shape?! She was absolutely stunning the way she was, and I don’t understand why she has been changed now, or who is responsible for doing it.

Thanks for listening.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited July 2019
    50 ducks!

That's one of the reasons I don't play the mobile games, buying something by mistake.
  • YoliYoli Posts: 3 New Member
    It keeps asking me to place the camera in the studio because my heirloom unlocks that career, but I don’t own that heirloom. It also, asked me to place secret agent elevator in cafe but I don’t have one.. it’s weird!
  • Renegade2497Renegade2497 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all
    I am fairly new to The Sims Mobile. However, as the title of this thread says. I need help. Not knowing what I was doing I proposed to a sim (of another player) that I didn’t want to marry. So I am trying to figure out how to end the engagement. Has anyone has the same experience with success?
  • leniruslenirus Posts: 3 New Member
    hi i nead to help how to put image in coment?
  • sweetdaisyvsweetdaisyv Posts: 2 New Member
    Ok so how come friends cant view your multiple properties? How do I unlock a different hobby?
  • Sophie296Sophie296 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know how to make sims go from a friendly relationship to a romantic relationship??
  • EjutemEjutem Posts: 1 New Member
    I need advise on my gameplay. I retired my household members and now I have two new sims in my sims mobile gameplay. The problem is that I am not able to travel to give them new careers, not map or travel button so I am kind of stuck. Anyone had the same issue or can advice on what is wrong?
  • FreshyDH53FreshyDH53 Posts: 3 New Member
    Help! I demolished my home. I didn't understand what to do. I thought just it's contents would go in storage but everything has gone. I don't have enough money to buy another house and why would I when I already bought that one! If I can't get it back then im done....I never know what I'm doing at the best of times 🤯
  • FreshyDH53FreshyDH53 Posts: 3 New Member
    Ohhhh I see no one gets replies in here 😱
  • BinklingBinkling Posts: 1 New Member
    HELP!!! I’ has started A Spirited Friendship but accidentally retired the Sim who was primary in the relationship before completing the quest.
    How can I get this started again? I’ve tried but have not been able to trigger the option.
    Thank you!
  • hockeyfoxbanhockeyfoxban Posts: 4 New Member
    A question related to playing Sims on mobile or any other title for that matter: is it possible to get a decent gaming mobile for up to $500 or so? I'm mostly a console gamer so forgive my ignorance lol :) I need a better phone and hoping to lend a sweet deal for Black Friday. Anyone cares to share their gear and how long they've been using it for gaming?

Thanks in advance and apologies if this isn't the right thread for this...
  • SupermenSupermen Posts: 6 New Member
    Если купить второй участок то склад будет на два дома? И тут и там? Подскажите плиз
  • SupermenSupermen Posts: 6 New Member
    Выполняю задание сделать предложение. Это персонаж сейчас поселится у тебя дома или как?
  • Nikki7Nikki7 Posts: 2 New Member
    I bought the third floor permit for 80,000 simoleons in the sims mobile 2 days ago.
    Up til now, it's not appearing and so l'm unable to access the third floor. Can someone please help me
  • PjsonlyPjsonly Posts: 1 New Member
    Nikki7 were you able to get your 3rd floor added? Most of the things I get stuck on I just end up looking for a related you tube video of the game play. EA has terrible support for anything. I had issues with a special offer pack I purchased never showing up in my inventory. I went through all the trouble shooting steps as well as multiple restores on 2 different devices with no success. Then I opened a case with EA directly which let me tell you was not easy, endless looping you to figure it out for yourself. But they keep closing the case every day saying resolved with no response and I have to keep reopening it. I really wish I never starting playing on the mobile platform with all the investments I have made up until this point because they truly do not support this game
    , your really are on your own.