The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion Idea

EAGames ... can you please do an option to let use sim players know if a non -playing sim is married or not by putting like a wedding ring icon next to their name if married to a playable sim. It is so confusing to tell if a non playable sim is taken. Even thou the move in option does not show up .. we can't tell if their is a glitch in game or if they are taken. Please do something in the next update. Thank you!
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• Magebaby11Magebaby11 Posts: 2 New Member
    Great idea!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    > @Geshisa47 said:
    > EAGames ... can you please do an option to let use sim players know if a non -playing sim is married or not by putting like a wedding ring icon next to their name if married to a playable sim. It is so confusing to tell if a non playable sim is taken. Even thou the move in option does not show up .. we can't tell if their is a glitch in game or if they are taken. Please do something in the next update. Thank you!

That's a great idea...and I wonder if you can divorce? I've married a SIM. Asked for him to move in and had nothing from the other player. Now I've created my own male SIM and I'm working on a relationship in the hopes they can marry lol
  • TaliaQuailTaliaQuail Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be great if there is DAY and NIGHTs for game. It is not very funny with Downtown is always night and others always daytime.
    There is also no [b]WEATHER[/b] activity.
    Other than that i have lots of useless stuff in my inventory. So i wanna [b]SELL[/b] them like second hand items.
    Oh and [b]MULTIPLE FLOORS[/b]!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    TaliaQuail wrote: »
    It would be great if there is DAY and NIGHTs for game. It is not very funny with Downtown is always night and others always daytime.
    There is also no WEATHER activity.
    Other than that i have lots of useless stuff in my inventory. So i wanna SELL them like second hand items.
    Oh and MULTIPLE FLOORS!

Totally agree about day And night. And a weather system
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    And pleaseeeee a new display for the trophies!!! A kind of modern one...