Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MEGA THREAD: Promote your Sims YouTube or Sims Twitch Channel and discover others

Comments

• Options
    suzimchelesuzimchele Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey all! I just posted my first video on YouTube. It's not exactly my best build (see my stuff in the gallery for better builds.. Origin ID is in the description of the video) but I'm just having fun! :) I'd like to start posting at least one video a week, and then maybe add more as I can. Here's my channel: YouTube/user/suzi32
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    Hey guys...I have small yt chanell...love to do machinimas and I think they are not so bad so if you want...please check out :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_V2AG_g5RIShi8lODtP7Q
  • Options
    Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    Hey guys, how often you uploaded videos on youtube?

i post at least every other day.
  • Options
    CGsimsCGsims Posts: 3 New Member
    hiya all im running a small sims channel currently working through the sims 4 aspirations you check out my channel at 'CG Sims' any feed back would be really great :D thanks in advance xxx
  • Options
    Conny24Conny24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! I uploaded yesterday my first attempt to creat a sims 4 series! I'd love to hear some feedback from you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es7slchX3yU&t=1s
  • Options
    SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    The first part of the show "Sim in Style", dedicated to the style of "Rock Star". You will see a new show, new participants and a real rock concert!
    Please subscribe and leave a comment if you like my videos! Thank you!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • Options
    Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    Hey guys episode 17 here of Lacy's rags to riches story
    Hope you enjoy.
    Please remember to like share subscribe if you like it, thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEdg9mEs60
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    Sub for sub anyone? I'm a new member on the forums, and a beginner youtuber, and I would love to have some people who are active who can actually watch my videos when I begin posting them this week! Please let me know if you're interested as I cannot post links due to the fact that I'm a new member :P
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• Options
    dalt2121dalt2121 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey Guys! I am a new YouTuber, who started doing Sims 3 videos. I have posted two CAS videos, and would love for some new people to check them out. More CAS videos and Current Household videos are coming soon, and I am very excited and want to share my excitement with everyone!

Since I am new here I can't post a link, but my YouTube channel is: WolfSimmer. My picture is a picture of a male sim with a mint blue/green background!
  • Options
    SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    I know it's been a while but I'm back with an overview of the new Laundry Day Stuff Pack!
    https://youtu.be/LrzwSFndsak
  • Options
    I know its been a while but I'm back with an overview of the new Laundry Day Stuff Pack!

https://youtu.be/LrzwSFndsak
  • Options
    Tealy_BananaTealy_Banana Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi I also have a new channel for sims 4 speed builds and cas videos. I would be really grateful if anyone has any time to check out my channel and subscribe if you like my videos. My channel is called Tealy Banana and I have 11 speed builds up. :)
  • Options
    TeoKnowsBestTeoKnowsBest Posts: 81 Member
    I had one, but gave up on it since I was very busy. :/ I don't have much time on my hands and my LPs turn out to be very boring all the time, but I want to start making Birth to Death videos. :3

Origin: TeoKnowsBest
  • Options
    everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by everthewildeone on
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hi there! My name's Harlow, All Harlow's Eve on here and youtube, currently I'm working on making a Machinima called The Key. It's a voice over series and everyone has already been cast, but I was thinking of maybe expanding my videos. Would anyone on here be interested in watching videos on how to craft, write, plan, and execute Sims 4 Machinima? Both VO and non VO. There aren't too many videos in the community and I was curious whether that would be something people are interested in. If enough people are interested, I would love to start a tutorial series. Especially for different genres. If you are interested and have any questions you'd like me to answer in a tutorial, feel free to ask!
  • Options
    > @Tealy_Banana said:
    > Hi I also have a new channel for sims 4 speed builds and cas videos. I would be really grateful if anyone has any time to check out my channel and subscribe if you like my videos. My channel is called Tealy Banana and I have 11 speed builds up. :)

Your channel looks great! I see you're a new member so I liked and awesomed your post. I also subscribed. I'm All Harlow's Eve on youtube, feel free to check me out!
  • Options
    Hi there! My name's Harlow, All Harlow's Eve on here and youtube, currently I'm working on making a Machinima called The Key. It's a voice over series and everyone has already been cast, but I was thinking of maybe expanding my videos. Would anyone on here be interested in watching videos on how to craft, write, plan, and execute Sims 4 Machinima? Both VO and non VO. There aren't too many videos in the community and I was curious whether that would be something people are interested in. If enough people are interested, I would love to start a tutorial series. Especially for different genres. If you are interested and have any questions you'd like me to answer in a tutorial, feel free to ask!
  • Options
    > @TerezaSims85 said:
    > I'm new on youtube and new video maker...so...will be happy if you check out my chanell..:)

Hi there! I subscribed, I'm All Harlow's Eve on youtube :)
  • Options
    > @TerezaSims85 said:
    > Hey guys...I have small yt chanell...love to do machinimas and I think they are not so bad so if you want...please check out :)
    >
    >
    Nevermind, I just went to subscribe and it says your youtube channel has been terminated? I'm sorry I couldn't subscribe,
  • Options
    > @SimplyErica16 said:
    > Sub for sub anyone? I'm a new member on the forums, and a beginner youtuber, and I would love to have some people who are active who can actually watch my videos when I begin posting them this week! Please let me know if you're interested as I cannot post links due to the fact that I'm a new member :P

Hey there! I'd love to sub for sub, I'm always looking for new content to watch. I'm working on a Sims 4 Machinima currently titled The Key. I just rebranded a while ago so my channel is a bit barren looking, but I'm hoping to upload a trailer for the series soon. My name's All Harlow's Eve on youtube.
  • Options
    Tealy_BananaTealy_Banana Posts: 9 New Member
    > @allharlowseve said:
    > > @Tealy_Banana said:
    > > Hi I also have a new channel for sims 4 speed builds and cas videos. I would be really grateful if anyone has any time to check out my channel and subscribe if you like my videos. My channel is called Tealy Banana and I have 11 speed builds up. :)
    >
    > Your channel looks great! I see you're a new member so I liked and awesomed your post. I also subscribed. I'm All Harlow's Eve on youtube, feel free to check me out!

Thanks! Your tutorials sound like a great idea! It's definitely something that not a lot of people do but I think it would work really well! I have also subscribed to your channel :)
  • Options
    everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    I have a Twitch channel where I stream Sim game plays every Sunday. I also have a Youtube channel, where I post sim videos as well as Assassin's Creed, Dead By Daylight and a whole slew of others. Just search for theeverwilde!

Twitch
    Youtube
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • Options
    DoctorAshleyDoctorAshley Posts: 10 New Member
    Base Game speed builds every Monday :)

www.youtube.com/DoctorAshley
  • Options
    New episode of my Not So Berry Challenge!

https://youtu.be/oSHewlMOJcw
  • Options
    New episode of my Not So Berry Challenge!

https://youtu.be/oSHewlMOJcw