This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

MEGA THREAD: Promote your Sims YouTube or Sims Twitch Channel and discover others

Comments

• Options
    SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    I decided to follow trend and do a random genetics challenge for cats and dogs!!
    youtu.be/4CE0vHm6A8o
    If that's not your kind of thing I do have other content on my channel, just stop by and take a look!!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Merry Christmas and Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    I decided to follow trend and do a random genetics challenge for cats and dogs!!
    youtu.be/4CE0vHm6A8o
    If that's not your kind of thing I do have other content on my channel, just stop by and take a look!!
  • Options
    Another week of daily videos (I hope)! Come to my channel and watch the latest Not So Berry episode!
    youtu.be/fuMCrfgCFao
    Want something else? I do many different challenges! I also do speed builds and lets plays! So check it out to see if there's anything you fancy!
  • Options
    Another week of daily videos (I hope)! Come to my channel and watch the latest Not So Berry episode!
    youtu.be/fuMCrfgCFao
    Want something else? I do many different challenges! I also do speed builds and lets plays! So check it out to see if there's anything you fancy!
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    My channel is AllHarlow'sEve on Youtube and I'm currently working on a Sims 4 VO Series, but I was wondering if anyone out there would benefit from a Machinima/Sims Series Tutorial Video/Series? I think I have a lot to share with the community, but I'm worried the demographic isn't there for it anymore. If you would be interested in watching a tutorial series on how to plan, execute, and create a Sims 4 VO Series, please let me know!
  • Options
    I uploaded another episode of my Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge series today! Come check it out!
    youtu.be/4TOm0V9zLQk
    I also do other content if you're in the mood for something else!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Simming!
  • Options
    I uploaded another episode of my Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge series today! Come check it out!
    youtu.be/4TOm0V9zLQk
    I also do other content if you're in the mood for something else!
  • Options
    Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    hi im new to sims4 i've been doing the rags to riches challenge would love some feedback and advice. I also do lots of livestreams of lets play video's so i hope you enjoy. Check me out on youtube Lady LuSsh thank you.
  • Options
    > @SsimBean said:
    > I uploaded another episode of my Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge series today! Come check it out!
    > youtu.be/4TOm0V9zLQk
    > I also do other content if you're in the mood for something else!
    > www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    > Merry Christmas and Happy Simming!

hi im also new here im doing the rags to riches too, im gonna check out your story, you can find mine at Lady LuSsh check it out, hope your story goes well good luck
  • Options
    hey my channel is Lady Lussh, if u wanna check out some rags to riches on ps4 and live streams
  • Options
    Step right up for another episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge! Come and watch me fail!
    youtu.be/oDEi7UVjPwQ
    If that's not what you want to see then come and check out my channel anyway!
  • Options
    Step right up for another episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge! Come and watch me fail!
    youtu.be/oDEi7UVjPwQ
    If that's not what you want to see then come and check out my channel anyway!
  • Options
    Episode 3 of my Cats and Dogs LP! We find another forever home, refurbish the vet clinic and have our first sick customers!
    https://youtu.be/WzRmVbeb2oI
    Visit my channel for other videos too! My commune challenge went up two days ago if you would like to keep up with that, if not there is a lot more!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
  • Options
    Episode 3 of my Cats and Dogs LP! We find another forever home, refurbish the vet clinic and have our first sick customers!
    https://youtu.be/WzRmVbeb2oI
    Visit my channel for other videos too! My commune challenge went up two days ago if you would like to keep up with that, if not there is a lot more!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
  • Options
    SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Merry Christmas!

Check my channel for more interesting stories!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi all Simmers! I like playing Sims very badly so I made yt channel and upload short movies there.
    But I have no response! I would like to know the opinions of others what I want to change what you liked and what you did not like. I don't do it because of the number of views, I don't want to make money on YouTube, but I started to have a lot of fun and I wanted to improve. If you could write me opinion and advice, I would be very grateful. Happy Simming! :blush:

I'm on youtube like Tereza Sims and currently have 22 videos uploaded..
  • Options
    > @HazzaPlumbob said:

Wow! Really nice videos..:)
  • Options
    Hey guys, how often you uploaded videos on youtube?
  • Options
    jennemm75jennemm75 Posts: 309 Member
    I started streaming about a month ago on twitch. I stream 95% The Sims 4, and 5% World of Warcraft. I will follow anyone who follows me on twitch and come check you out if you are a sims Streamer. TootsPlays
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_V2AG_g5RIShi8lODtP7Q I'm new on youtube and new video maker...so...will be happy if you check out my chanell..:)
  • Options
    > @TerezaSims85 said:
    > Hi all Simmers! I like playing Sims very badly so I made yt channel and upload short movies there.
    > But I have no response! I would like to know the opinions of others what I want to change what you liked and what you did not like. I don't do it because of the number of views, I don't want to make money on YouTube, but I started to have a lot of fun and I wanted to improve. If you could write me opinion and advice, I would be very grateful. Happy Simming! :blush:
    >
    > I'm on youtube like Tereza Sims and currently have 22 videos uploaded..

i love your stuff its very creative, well done i look forward to more
  • Options
    > @TerezaSims85 said:
    > Hi all Simmers! I like playing Sims very badly so I made yt channel and upload short movies there.
    > But I have no response! I would like to know the opinions of others what I want to change what you liked and what you did not like. I don't do it because of the number of views, I don't want to make money on YouTube, but I started to have a lot of fun and I wanted to improve. If you could write me opinion and advice, I would be very grateful. Happy Simming! :blush:
    >
    > I'm on youtube like Tereza Sims and currently have 22 videos uploaded..

i love your stuff its very creative, well done i look forward to more

I think I love You!! :D:D
  • Options
    DropDeadPrincessDropDeadPrincess Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey guys! :smile: I also upload Sims 4 videos to my YouTube channel. I also sub back! I'd love for you to check out my channel/videos and subscribe. :blush:
    Username is: Drop Dead Princess
  • Options
    Hey guys! :smile: I also upload Sims 4 videos to my YouTube channel. I also sub back! I'd love for you to check out my channel/videos and subscribe. :blush:
    Username is: Drop Dead Princess

i will check out your channel, would also love if you could check out mine, thanks
  • Options
    Hey guys episode 14 of my rags to riches is up
    Enjoy, like comment and sub, i'll do the same if you have any new videos
    Thanks
    https://youtu.be/x1aXaSI3AaE