The new EA Forums are finally here! You can check out our brand new forums right here.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Made's Offspring

Comments

• Options
    llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    Katrina Caliente's daughter and the Bheeda's oldest son. He's proposing to her.
    qps0as.png

Katrina Caliente's grandson. Toddlers are so adorable. He was dancing in the leaves.
    i74j9l.png

The Caliente's during the holiday season.
    2nrnf6f.png

Two of the Pancake girls.
    xauars.png
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    This is cute but I don't got any picture like these still it cute.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited August 2018
    The Bheeda's daughter married the heir of my legacy family way back in generation 2. All of the Bheedas kids in my past saves have turned out looking kinda funky, but this one (Ashley) was soooo beautiful I had to save her to my gallery lol.
    (Pics under spoiler)
    QYcT9RN.png
    FmGxQPF.png
    tfwixVe.png
    RVIiFKT.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I keep on forgetting that Luna Villareal has a kid in my main save :D

This is Rowan Jacob
    e3AEaaF.png

With his parents so you can see his face better
    tXk4fnS.png

His father is one of my simself's grandsons
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    Lilith Vatores daughter Dahlia Vatore

I think she is beautiful, jus like her mom :)

@Busufu She's so cute. Is she on the gallery?
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,975 Member

Thank you! So glad you like her! No she is not on the gallery. I'm getting a new PC today and if you like, I can upload her this week :smile:.

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    All my Pancakes kids end up ugly lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    All my Pancakes kids end up ugly lol
    I think mine ended up ok, they had 5 children (one was adopted so I won’t post his pic). Ty, Kayleigh, and Karly are triplets, and Juliet was the younger daughter.
    Ty Pancakes
    RVaUQqA.jpg
    Kayleigh Pancakes
    QH9Xtpk.jpg
    Karly Pancakes
    N9uEmQu.jpg
    Juliet Pancakes
    kocfIHZ.jpg
  • Options
    Here is the Pancakes daughter in my current save:
    ifqrzo.jpg

Here is Lily and Victor's daughter:
    a0c9br.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    These are a few that I took from my 100 baby challenge. All unedited and thankfully Theo didn't inherit his dad's chin lol

Abbey, Marcus Flex's daughter
    jtdEvO3.png

Theo, Paolo Rocca's son
    jcpWPav.png

Amy, Bjorn Bjergsen's daughter
    i9CIeeg.png

And Jaden and Kaden, Brent Hecking's twin sons.
    Jaden
    NP7CVYA.png
    Kaden
    Nkm64sE.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    Malcolm Landgrab and his wife
    rr7fk9.png

Their sons are teens now
    2jajez6.png

One of their daughters
    ff1cnl.png

Their other daughter
    2ytrazq.png

When both boys were toddlers. They're not the same age, just close in age
    9stclw.png

I love this bathing suit
    2ueheg6.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,975 Member

I have uploadet Dahlia Vatore today :)

zHt3qwG.jpg

My ID is Busufu
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I've kept the Goth's going in my legacy save for a while now. I just pop in in their adulthood and marry them to the townie they have the highest relationship with.
    It started with Cassandra.
    ASNRNEF.jpg

Then to her daughter. (Husband on right.)
    Y87dLSC.jpg

Granddaughter (The mother)
    syBxVTZ.jpg

Great-Grandson. (wife in his arms)
    44bpWO5.jpg
    iE3QF8p.jpg?1

Great-great-grandson.
    DcGEz2U.jpg

Current Gen: Great-great-great Grandchildren. Big brother, little sister.
    ouRZ01W.jpg
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    @gemma_spencer Love your Huntington family, They're adorable
    @RedDestiny92 The pancakes twins are lovely. The girl looks like one of my sims. She was a first born in my baby challenge. Her father was Jacques tho.
    @Rosaletta They are cute. Shame they didn't inherit his blonde hair.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    I am going to post some pictures tomorrow.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Jonny777Jonny777 Posts: 5 New Member
    I tried for a long time to have one of my Sims flirt with Bella Goth, but I managed it eventually. It became a challenge for me. My Sim would rock up at their house as often as possible but most of the time her brother would rant and rave if any flirting took place. After weeks of careful progress I was amazed when the woohoo option appeared, and so they went for it. However, as soon as they went to bed the family appeared from nowhere and stood in the bedroom ranting. A dialogue box came up saying this activity was inappropriate and the software forced my Sim out of bed to be shouted at. Every time I tried it again and threw drinks at the family. Eventually the deed was done, but then my Sim floated up to the ceiling and into the floor above (which actually does not exist at that house). It was a big penthouse type of room with large windows all around the walls that I could see, and men sitting in front of rows of computers. I thought it was interesting and would have a look around but as soon as I tried to move the Sim, the room vanished, the screen went white for a second and he found himself outside in the middle of the road. I am not drunk, nor am I making this up. It only happened that once and I have never been able to do it again, despite getting my Sim to elope with Bella and live in the Goths' house for a while.
  • Options
    Bumping this...here are two from my current save

Johnny Zest and Summer's teen daughter
    34pjkt2.jpg
    ivh6xf.jpg

Don L. and a random town name Harper's son:
    wc0o5w.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    Jonny777 wrote: »
    I tried for a long time to have one of my Sims flirt with Bella Goth, but I managed it eventually. It became a challenge for me. My Sim would rock up at their house as often as possible but most of the time her brother would rant and rave if any flirting took place. After weeks of careful progress I was amazed when the woohoo option appeared, and so they went for it. However, as soon as they went to bed the family appeared from nowhere and stood in the bedroom ranting. A dialogue box came up saying this activity was inappropriate and the software forced my Sim out of bed to be shouted at. Every time I tried it again and threw drinks at the family. Eventually the deed was done, but then my Sim floated up to the ceiling and into the floor above (which actually does not exist at that house). It was a big penthouse type of room with large windows all around the walls that I could see, and men sitting in front of rows of computers. I thought it was interesting and would have a look around but as soon as I tried to move the Sim, the room vanished, the screen went white for a second and he found himself outside in the middle of the road. I am not drunk, nor am I making this up. It only happened that once and I have never been able to do it again, despite getting my Sim to elope with Bella and live in the Goths' house for a while.

@Jonny777 you mean her husband? Maybe that would be why he was ranting and raving

Edit: Ok... Not sure about that last bit haha
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2018
    Johnny Zest and Penny Pizzazz had 3 children in my game... the first two came out, well, not-very-fortunate-looking... :joy:
    ATcAVFq.png
    Roy, the eldest, seems like he got the worst of both parents... poor thing. :sweat_smile:
    5gSwqPi.png
    Then there's Whitley, who looks slightly better for sure... but still, nothing for me to really get excited about.

BUT THEN... drum roll, please...
    twSBhKN.png
    At this point, seeing how their first two kids turned out, I wasn't really excited for the last one and kind of stopped following them. But then their youngest child, Jerrod Zest, aged up, and oh. my. god. did he turn out well! :scream: I love him so much. He's the exact opposite of Roy in literally every way; where Roy got unfortunate, Jerrod got the best of both worlds. I'm still in awe over this child and love him to this day - usually make sure to drop him as a townie in any new save I start. :smile:

Some other premade kids I ended up really liking are Eva Capricciosa's kids with some random dude from the gallery. They were born through MCCC and I didn't notice them until they were teens... was definitely pleasantly surprised to see these two handsome identical twins! Nothing as good as Jerrod... but still, very decent.
    dK4VlaH.png
    baAuNVw.png

Also, for those wondering what a Bella Goth/Don Lothario child might look like...
    bEZkTd4.png
    ...I was kind of underwhelmed. :joy:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Love seeing how everyone's premade's end up with different sims. Some more of mine from my rotational play, 10 years later....

30116706678_e7d9c64fc1_b.jpg

29047456757_be202aeeca_b.jpg

29047460217_f57cc0c831_b.jpg

30116698398_10c91ac55f_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    edited August 2018
    These resulted from pregnancies generated by MCCC

J Huntington III's son, Henry Huntington III (the surname stayed as Huntington III, but technically I think it should just be "Huntington"):

hSIur8W.jpg

J's grandson, Fred Huntington III (Henry's son):
    G5rJDAm.jpg

J's great granddaughter, Sage (LOL) Huntington III (Fred's daughter):
    ras0Jgz.jpg

You can see more clearly from the side that she still has a very similar face shape and nose to J:
    ymVpB0C.jpg
    4Vycjbi.jpg
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    @MaggieMarley Sage is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm on the second generation of a legacy family save now, so there are going to be a lot of grandchildren of pre-made running around and I can't wait to see how the genetics carry forward.
  • Options
    I've actually got quite a few children of premades in my family tree, besides what I have already posted, so I'll share them now.

Travis Scott's twins, Lettie and Zebedee:
    vUQ9Ape.jpg
    BlkYO36.jpg

Caleb Vatore's son, Edward:
    Q9g5OZp.jpg

Lilith Vatore's son, Rick:
    ol1YbJC.jpg

Mimsy Shallot's daughter (with my alien sim), Mathilde:
    355gdpk.jpg

Max Villareal's daughter, Melike:
    tJOXAyi.jpg

Hugo Villareal and Ulrike Faust's daughter, Caitlin:
    vPTl4qF.jpg

Wolfgang Munch's son, Nikolas:
    gmRDPc6.jpg

Evie Delgato's son, Maximiliano:
    pWeDjol.jpg

Morgan Fyres' daughter, Macy:
    f5TMBoH.jpg
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Chloe Salims Benalis daughter & Joaquin Le Chiens grandchild.
    42848857782_274ea9a775_z.jpg
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    qNJOwRL.jpg

This is Arsinoe, the grand-daughter of Don Lothario and daughter of Billie Jang. She married a Landgraab descendant, and this is their daughter:

YnD1Ziq.jpg