Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home Is Where You Are [Sims 4 Story]

Okay so, this is my first time putting out a Sims 4 story so my ears are open to tips and tricks of course ^^

I'll be putting the chapters on to my tumblr with it being my first, more casual one, and will be starting slow (story wise) so I guess my first chapter's just more of a Prologue to get a basic introduction to the two main characters? Which is why I thought I'd put it on here. But I will be adding more characters in due time !! So I'll post links to the chapters on here when I've updated but I'm babbling so I'll just start :D

Thank you for giving it a read!!

Chapter 1
Post edited by ReallyAlyssa on

Comments

• ReallyAlyssaReallyAlyssa Posts: 30 Member
    Home is Where You Are

Chapter 1 - Prologue

v0pSC8.jpg

“I can’t believe we’ve finally done it… we’ve got ourselves our own apartment.” Eveline murmured excitedly, her eyes wandering over the door as her imagination stepped in to gear as to what was behind it. It was the next big step for her and Joshua in their relationship and it felt… right.

v0pAz5.jpg

“The guy said it’s a really good place for young couples just starting off, so it’s got to be good.” Joshua glanced back for a moment with the key in hand. The anticipation filled the hall, but the first step to opening it was just as challenging. Eveline smiled at the reassurance he offered, though the butterflies in her stomach said otherwise. “Compared to the other apartments it was really cheap, I don’t know if that’s a good or bad sign.” A confident smile was on his face, waving off the doubts.

He wanted her eyes to sparkle - the same beautiful smile to spread across her face at their new adventure. While they house-hunted together, behind closed doors he spent months searching for the best place. Somewhere perfect; a place for them to call home. At least he hoped.

v0p5rm.jpg

Upon entering the door with eager steps, they came across a bland room with a cheap and worn edge to the furniture. Marks stained the wooden floors, while he swore the shadow peeking out from behind the TV stand was a hole small enough for a mouse to creep through. The conversation with the sweet talking landlord echoed through his mind as he mentally face palmed himself.

v0pjeO.jpg

“I like the colours.” Eveline finally spoke up, noticing the silence filling the air. Maybe they both had their hopes up a little too much - especially Joshua. Her eyes gazed over at his expression, eyes turned down and lips tightly shut. She knew the kind of thoughts that would be going through his mind and didn’t want him beating himself up over their new place. “We can decorate, y’know? Upgrade the kitchen for you to make us a mean dinner, bring in a new sofa - we still have money to spare. And you said their’s a balcony so you know I’ll be happy out their with my plants…” While he responded with a nod, his clenched jaw just wouldn’t let up.

v0pcNq.jpg

“We have our whole future ahead of us, I mean, it could be where we start our family…” Eveline’s voice quietened as she neared the end of her sentence, eyes averting as a small smile curved the corners of her lips. She almost felt shy speaking of it. She had maybe thought about it momentarily, but had he? Her question was answered as it was what snapped Joshua out of the darkness of his mind.

v0pqmd.jpg

He zipped around with a large grin on his face, lifting her up at the hips with a surprised yelp as her response. “You’re right. This is the start of our life. Our family.” He drew closer to her face, his eyes softening. “I wouldn’t want anyone else but you.” Her face warmed at his confession, her dimples deepening with a shy smile. “You’re such a smooth talker.” He laughed in response, lowering her closer to him until finally their lips connected.

v0puuD.jpg