March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
Jetset%2BHuisstijl.png

Group%2BPicture.png

Jetset%2BS3%2BGroup%2BPhoto%2BOriginal.png

What%2527s%2Bthe%2Bdeal%2Bof%2BJetset.png

A group of 10 twins, nicknamed the 'Jetsetters', are going on a cruise/reality game show. On the show, the group of Jetsetters will live in a luxurious setting on the vessel, named the Jetsetter, and participate in Challenges to earn Simoleons to add to their winnings. The twist is: one of the 20 Sims has the role of the "Assassin", that person's task is to prevent the Challenges from succeeding and to send the other Jetsetters home, while trying at all cost to stay undercover from their peers.

Gameplay.png

All of the real-life players send in a pair of twin Sims of themselves to be among the players going on board of the Jetsetter, going to an unknown destination somewhere in Simnation. Whatever happens to the reallife players will affect what happens to the Sim. They will play Challenges to earn Simoleons and Clues to discover the identity of the Assassin among them. That Assassin will try to sabotage these Challenges. After the Challenge, the Assassin will pick one of the others in the game to Eliminate and send back home. That person will be out of the game. This will continue until just 3 Sims are left in: 2 innocent Jetsetters and the Assassin.

Challenges.png

Every Challenge will be some kind of game, puzzle or anything like that, in which the players will have to reach certain goals to earn Clues to the Assassin’s identity and/or to earn more money for their group winnings. Obviously, the Assassin will try to sabotage these Challenges, to prevent these Clues from leaking and the money from being earned. On some occassions the final earnings will be decided by the Assassin's result of the Challenge, leaving the result ambigious until the finale.

Clues%252C%2BImmunity%2Band%2BBlack%2BNominations.png

Clues, Immunity and Black Nominations can be earned during Challenges. Each has a different effect when being earned by someone.

A Clue can be earned both by the group and individually. A Clue is a cryptical sentence, riddle or maybe a hidden detail in an Episode which refers to the Assassin's identity. A valuable, yet dangerous tool for Jetsetters, because the Assassin will do their best to either prevent them from leaking out or make them misleading if they do get leaked. Group Clues tend to be hidden, while a private Clue will be messaged to the rightful owner.
Immunity can be earned individually. It is exactly what is says on the tin: Immunity from being Nominated by the Assassin during the next Ranking. When you are not Nominated, you neither can be Eliminated. Something to keep your eye out for.
A Black Nomination is the opposite of Immunity: you are Nominated during the next Ranking. Besides that, a Black Nomination also puts you in the pool of potential players to be Eliminated, irregardless of your Ranking score. So watch out for these.

Nominations.png

After the Challenge, the Assassin will inform me privately about the players who could be a threat to his or her goal to remain undetected and Nominate them. The reasons can vary, from that person being too close to the Assassin’s identity to players who are doing too well on the Challenges, or any other reason he or she may have. Everybody who’s still in the game can receive a private message, telling them they've been Nominated. The players who are not Nominated are guaranteedly safe, while the others are in risk of getting Eliminated…

The%2BRanking.png

When the Nominees are informed, each player will make their Ranking: they'll pick their top 3 suspects. If the actual Assassin is in the top 3 of somebody, that person will earn points: 1 point if the Assassin is on place 3, 2 points if they are on place 2 and 3 points if they are on place 1. The Nominated players who have earned the most points will safe themselves from Elimination. (unless, more than 50% of the Nominees would be saved). The others... well, their luck is depending on the Assassin's mercy. :o
Everybody, Nominated or not, will do their ranking. This is because the points will also decide how much of the won money ever player will take home in the finale.

Eliminations.png

The Rankings of the Nominated players will be told to the Assassin. They will have to pick their next victim out of the Nominees who weren't able to save themselves with the Ranking. The Eliminated player will be revealed in the Episode and is out of the game...

Finale.png

Once a Jetsetter is Eliminated that doesn't mean they have no more influence on the ending of the Season. During the Finale, which will occur once only 3 Jetsetters are left, all the Sims can cast a vote on who they believe is the Assassin out of the finalists. The person with the most votes against them will lose, after which the Assassin will reveal themselves. Two scenarios can occur here:

- The Assassin is caught: Everything the Assassin earned goes straight back to the Jetsetter's winnings. The money will be divided among the Jetsetters according to the points they've earned by putting the Assassin in the Ranking.

- An innocent Jetsetter is caught: The Assassin keeps their winnings and the caught Jetsetter loses all their Ranking points, going home penniless. The money the Jetsetters have in their winnings will be divided among the remaining Jetsetters according to their point scores.

DRE%2527s.png

DRE’s are messages your Sims will say in the Diary Room, directed straight to the people watching the show. These messages can be about anything, from game strategy to small talk, from issues with other Sims on board to random randomness! Please feel free to let your Sims’ personality truly speak here, so I can know more precisely how to let your Sims talk and act et cetera, and how the situation behind the scenes of the actual game goes on! This is also the reason why I would like to see unique Sims; it makes the show more interesting and it is more fun to write, both for me and you – win-win! :D
A few rules:
- Please send in DRE's, even when it's once in a while; we wouldn’t want your Sim to be forgotten, would we? :wink:
- Please don’t give me a huge overload either. A maximum of 2 per episode, maybe 3 if the show reaches it's end.
- If you want to let a DRE actually happen in an episode, please follow these guidelines: split the DRE into two parts: one in which you'll describe the scene happening, and one in which you Sim reacts on it in the Diary Room. I feel most comfortable working like that.
- If I say “no more DRE’s beyond this point”, then I got the episode planned. Please safe your DRE for next episode…

Thrad%2BRules.png

Of course I can’t open this thread without a few rules, to keep things friendly over here.
- Always be nice to others on the thread. Thread other players with respect. Even though your Sims might want to lock other Sims up in a fridgeless little room, remove the pool ladders when they’re swimming or put a lot of carpets in front of their fireplaces, please be nice and respectful to the real life players.
- Play fair. You'd rather lose fairly than win with cheating.
- Don’t post pictures of messages of me only meant for you to see. It’s send only to you for a reason.
- HAVE FUN!!!

Got any questions? Don't hesitate to ask! :smiley:

*the money earned is from the completely fictional Simoleon currency and will not actually be rewarded in real life upon the revelation in the Finale.[/font]
Banner.png
Post edited by M13Vulpecula on

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    edited December 2020
    Banner.png
    edited December 2020

Jetset%2BS3%2BGroup%2BPhoto%2BEpisode%2B25.png
    (Left to right: Euphelia and Eugene Nightingale, Frankie and Jerry Belcastro, Oliver and Benjamin Grieswald, Hannes and Freya Valquist, Diana and Apollo Starr, Meredith and Melinda Rathmore, Iris and Pearl Edgeworth, Wendi and Wendell Ferris, Kiki and Jayda Lafayette, Ethan and Lucas McCloud)

- @ChocoCub playing as Euphelia and Eugene - Modern Room - :cry::cry: // :star: x3 :star: x5
    - @HayloHusky playing as Frankie and Jerry - Luxury's Lap Room - :fearful::fearful: // :star: x0 :star: x0
    - @icmnfrsh playing as Oliver and Benjamin - Tropical Room - :cry::cry: // :star: x12 :star: x2
    - @YJB19299 playing as Hannes and Freya - Cloud Room - :cry::smile: // :-1::star: x0 :star: x36
    - @bgkub playing as Diana and Apollo - Fairy Room - :naughty::fearful: // :star: x0 :star: x0
    - @kittymeow playing as Meredith and Melinda - Witch Room - :cry::cry: // :-1::star: x2 :star: x9
    - @lillibattenberg playing as Iris and Pearl - Rose Room - :cry::cry: // :star: x6 :star: x3
    - @Tigerblu11 playing as Wendi and Wendell - Colonial Room - :cry::cry: // :star: x3 :star: x5
    - @Smarties100 playing as Kiki and Jayda - Mission Room - :naughty::cry: // :-1::-1::star: x§1.023.500
    - @ninjakid150 playing as Ethan and Lucas - Werewolf Room - :cry::rage: // :-1::star: x5 :star: x0

SMILEY MEANING
    Challenge/Ranking Status
    :smiley: Got all required things
    :neutral: Still need something...

Way of Elimination
    :smile: Still in it to win it
    :cry: Eliminated through Gameplay
    :fearful: Quit/Dropout
    :open_mouth: Disqualified

Rewards and Punishments
    :innocent: Immunity
    :scream: Black Nomination
    :-1: Strike

Finale Status
    :star: A point in the Finale
    :rage: Voted Assassin
    :naughty: The Real Assassin!

Safe%2BContents.png

The One With The Battleships: Jetsetters: §2.500 --- Assassin: §97.500 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With AYTO: Jetsetters: §40.000 --- Assassin: §60.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With The Trust Walk: Jetsetters: §44.500 --- Assassin: §35.500 --- Clue: Ethan, Pearl, Melinda, Wendell, Euphelia, Jayda, Oliver
    The One With The Hessingsworth Case: Jetsetters: §0 --- Assassin: §160.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With The 80 Countries: Jetsetters: §130.000 --- Assassin: §30.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With Mahjong and Puzzling: Jetsetters: §64.250 --- Assassin: §34.750 --- Clue: Euphelia & Lucas, Freya & Jayda, Hannes & Meredith
    The One With The Re-Examination: Jetsetters: §50.000 --- Assassin: §70.000 --- Clue: N/A
    The One With The Objects and Pictures: Jetsetters: §75.000 --- Assassin: §45.000 --- Clue: N/A
    The One With The Monte Vista Yard: Jetsetters: §76.000 --- Assassin: §74.000 --- Clue: N/A
    The One With The Mafia Robbery: Jetsetters: §160.000 --- Assassin: §0 --- Clue: Lucas & Oliver
    The One With The Memory Guess Who: Jetsetters: §125.000 --- Assassin: §25.000 --- Clue: Oliver
    The One With The Sniper And Drones: Jetsetters: §44.000 --- Assassin: §76.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With The Negotiations: Jetsetters: §17.500 --- Assassin: §132.500 --- Clue: Kiki
    The One With The Riddle Bus: Jetsetters: §130.000 --- Assassin: §0 --- Clue: ???
    The One With The Betted Tasks: Jetsetters: §33.000 --- Assassin: §67.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With The Escape Rooms: Jetsetters: §14.500 --- Assassin: §116.000 --- Clue: Not Earned
    The One With The Total Amount: Jetsetters: §976.500 --- Assassin: §1.023.500 --- Total: §2.000.000

Time%2BZones.png

GMT+9 : Ninjakid150, TigerBlu11, HayloHusky
    GMT+8 :
    GMT+7 :
    GMT+6 :
    GMT+5 :
    GMT+4 :
    GMT+3 :
    GMT+2 :
    GMT+1 : M13Vulpecula, YJB19299
    GMT+0 : ChocoCub, Kittymeow, Lillibattenberg, Smarties100
    GMT-1 :
    GMT-2 :
    GMT-3 :
    GMT-4 : Kittymeow
    GMT-5 :
    GMT-6 : Bgkub
    GMT-7 :
    GMT-8 : Icmnfrsh
    GMT-9 :
    Banner.png
    edited December 2018

Jetset%2BFont.png

Say hello to the official Jetset font!

Made by yours truly, this font is the official font I use for Jetset stuff. Get it today by clicking the links below to download it.

JETSET FONT DOWNLOADS
    Regular
    Italic

"Oh soooo faboulousley funney darling." - Tristan Van Gould.
    "C'est très magnifique!" - Artie Stique.
    "Recommended by the Criminal Investigative Service." - Tybalt Poysen.
    "Jetset font - the best thing since sliced Banana Bread." - Mrs F.

Banner.png
    edited December 2018

Musical%2BPlaylist.png

Behold, the official YouTube playlist for all future musical songs featured this season. :sunglasses:

Ideal to put on the backgroumd while you're doing mundane work and need something to amuse you meanwhile.
    Banner.png
    And this is the last one I'll need. Please stand by as I edit the content in.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Me please. Male and female :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Reserve me please!! :) I'm thinking male and female...
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Me please. Male and female :D
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Reserve me please!! :) I'm thinking male and female...
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    It's back! :D Yay! I'll get in on this action! :3

Got y'all reserved! :)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    2 x Girls
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Male/Male reserve please Vul. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    2 x Girls
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Male/Male reserve please Vul. :)

Got the both of you reserved!
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Bookmarking the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Very excited to see what kind of challenges you've brewed up this time! :mrgreen:
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Bookmarking the plum outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)

this statement lol
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Bookmarking the plum outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)

.. So you're not playing? :o
    Banner.png
    Very excited to see what kind of challenges you've brewed up this time! :mrgreen:

Ceetainly a bunch you don't wanna miss out on! ;)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Hi everyone! :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    otjcsl.jpg

Hello, Always nice to meet somebody new. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Excited for this!!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll join with a male/male pair :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'll join with a male/male pair :)

You're in! :)
    Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Excited for this!!

So are we, Kitty! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    otjcsl.jpg

Hello, Always nice to meet somebody new. :)

... Is it bad that that bird reminds me a little of Pino of the Dutch Sesamstraat? :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited June 2018
    Reserve me.

I have yet to decide on my gender for my sims by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.