Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SUMMERS: Rags to Riches (50 FOALS CHALLENGE) V.2

ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
Greetings. I’d like to welcome you back to my Summers 50 Foals Challenge. My first save file unfortunately got corrupted so I'm going to be starting new with my original founding family; from early 2012 Chelsea Summers and her mare, Raine. This is also a Rags to Riches challenge. I wanted this to be difficult so lets get going!

**I will be honest, this is my umpteenth attempt at one of these over the last several years. Many times, real life gets in the way and I lose my motivation to play. But other times my game simply cannot handle the save any longer and I’m forced to abandon it. This will NOT be the case however, I desperately want to finish one of these challenges so I can cross it off my Sims 3 Bucket list (along with my 50 Puppies challenge,Rags to Riches and countless others). I will be using not only in game stallions, but the few stallions I’ve downloaded off the Exchange and a select few created by me. For those I’ve downloaded, credit will be given. I will provide links to the profiles where the stallions can be found and mention their creators in my challenge. I hope you all enjoy my challenge and the horses produced therein. Anyways enough of my ramblings, here is my Generation 1 Founder and her horse!**

Generation 0 Founder: Chelsea Summers
Lifetime Wish: Surrounded by Family (raise 5 children from babies to Teens)
Career: Artist/Author/Horsewoman
Hobbies: Author, Painter, Gardener, Fishing
Hair Color: Medium-Brown with red highlights
Eye Color: Ocean Blue-green

Uni Degrees: 1
Arts

Children:
Singles:
Triplets
Quads:
Other Occult (Alien, Ghost etc):

Spouse: 0

Career:
Hobbies:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Pets:
Rudy
Breed: Large Dog (half Saluki/half black lab)
Color: White and Black

Pet Horse:
Color:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This section will be updated as necessary

Horse and Foal Information
*EC stands for Equestrian Center

Previous Challenge Mare: Tamarinde, Chestnut Overo Paint
had 9 Foals (7 can be found in my Studio)
1. Zipper Male(twin brother to Lavender, not uploaded), Sired by EC Jumper
2. Lavender Female (twin sister to Zipper), Sired by EC Jumper
3. Bruno, Male, Sired by EC Bolt
4. Wardley, Male, Sired by EC Champ
5. Pochacco, Male, Sired by EC Cyan
6. Mystogan, Male, Sired by Lucky
7. Jupiter, Male, Sired by Neptune

Second Mare had Yuuri, born to Phoenix
8. Yuuri, Male, Sired by EC Breaker

9. Wild Rose, Female, Sired by EC Frost
10. Juniper, Female, Sired by EC Gareth, not uploaded (last foal born before game glitched and died)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New list starts here:
*Ive decided to use some of the foals as studs in this second attempt as well as several horses from my studio.
They will be specially marked*

New Challenge Mare:

Name: Raine
Breed: Spanish Mustang
Color: Reverse Leopard
Traits: Brave, Quiet, Genius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on

Comments

• Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    Well, I'm still here and reading :D
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    ME TOO found you baby girl can't wait to see how your challenge goes.... we need to look into this saving problem too... i had that problem until i went and brought a bigger hard drive installed it onto my pc and wham no problems since.... maybe i can find a way to help you there? If i dont know tech issues someone else i know might be able to help :D;)
    I have bookmarked your thread too so looking forward to watching your thread grow. You are almost making me want to do another foal challenge but i do have a puppy one i started hmmm... soo many things to do and no time so i know all about RL baby girl!

PS I'll get Natasha for you too ;) she has to be a nice addition for you :smiley:
  • Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    Saving households to the library n then keeping a backup of the library means that at least the family is saved in the case of save corruption/loss, :)
    It's how I saved my teen Amber before the save glitched.