Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
Jungle_Fever.png
Based around the upcoming Sims 4 Game Pack 'Jungle Adventure'!

Follow Archaeology Scholar, Fox Fever, as he leads a group of adventurers into the jungle of Selvadorada. They will embark on a seven day exploration. Will they find treasure? Can they survive the jungle's dangers and obstacles?

What is I.S.B.I.?: The initials stand for I'm Surrounded By Idi*ts. It's where the game player controls only one sim. Everyone else around him/her in and out of the household are put on autonomous and not be selected to do anything. Whatever happens is all part of the game. In Jungle Ruin, Fox Fever will be the one controlled. His expedition team of adventurers will not. The team will be in a group led by Fox Fever, so he can have them follow him around and he can interact with them himself. What they do on the expedition is up to them (or should I say, the game).

Goal: Can Fox Fever keep all his expedition team alive within the seven day exploration while uncovering the mysteries within the jungle of Selvadorada?

Special Notes: Selvadorada is a world, but also only a vacation spot. A sim cannot live in Selvadorada. Sims can take a vacation to Selvadorada from one to seven days. Jungle Ruin will take advantage of the full seven days.
Visit LegacySims.net!
pol-reese.gif
(Twitter Me: LSims2017)
Post edited by LegacySims2017 on

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited February 2018
    Expedition 1
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Antwan Plum ( created by @Shadami )
    3. Rickie Rockett ( created by @ChampandGirlie )
    4. Vincent Burton ( created by @Bugsie2016 )
    5. Marguerite Wilson ( created by @superkyle221 )
    6. Adrian O'Donnell ( created by @simscognito )
    7. Misty Shipwell ( created by @AdamsEve1231 )
    8. Mindy-Anna Jones ( created by @Munterbacon )

Expedition 2
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Carlyle Schuler ( created by @TheAemaSimming )
    3. Randy Coleman ( created by @Simslover163 )
    4. Digger Quartermain ( created by @SoulGal7 )
    5. Octavius Sevens ( created by @CathyTea )
    6. Kali Durga ( created by @princess_kaguya )
    7. Destiny Savage ( created by @EuphorialQueen )
    8. Sage Reed ( created by @Karilan )
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *reserved*
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    This looks like fun! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    *not reserved*

:#

Starring this for later!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Isbi + exploring = going to be reading this
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Oh dear this is going to be fun. I like short challenges so I may have to try this one myself in the future!
    ~ ~ ~
    When I get home from work, Fox will be requesting his first expedition team. Do you have a sim ready for an adventure?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited February 2018
    Banner_Ad_1.png

Do you like to create sims for specials stories and want to create one for Jungle Ruin?
    Have a sim you've created for a story already and want to have them in Jungle Ruin?

I'm looking for seven sims to join Fox Fever to explore the jungle of Selvadorada.

Including Fox, I am looking for a group of four male and four female sims. This will make up the eight a household can hold (without cheats). If I end up not getting the exact amount for each gender, I can make do with what is submitted. If I get more than enough submitted sims, Fox Fever will have a second seven day expedition following the first.

How do you submit a sim?

Create a post in this thread with the following:
    • Name of sim being submitted
    • Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download
    • Links to any custom content if necessary
    • Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act.

Please only submit one sim per member for first expedition. There will be an exception to this. If you have a couple (such as a spouse or sibling), I will allow that.

The timeline for the seven days is the actual seven game days, so plan this expedition adventure to be a short story. I don't have a plan for how many chapters there will be. Playing this adventure out will determine them as I go.

Because of this, I encourage members to submit sims they have in their own stories they are writing. If all goes well in my story (such as the sim does not die from the natures or obstacles of the jungle--supposedly they can), it might be fun to add it to your story that your character went on a "jungle adventure". I will take a lot of screenshots, even if I don't use them all in this story. I will be happy to share any with members if they want to add them to their own story.

If you're going to upload a sim you already have in game or plan of creating a new sim, I have a special request. This is not a requirement, but will make it easier for me and perhaps more personable to you and the sim you upload. If you have either "Outdoor Retreat" or "Backyard Stuff", please use your 5 everyday and 2 party clothing slots for 7 different outfits you would like your sim to wear out in the jungle.

If you are submitting a sim already in the Gallery or uploading one but don't have "Outdoor Retreat" or "Backyard Stuff", do not fret. I will go ahead and pick out the clothing for you. If the submitted sim is already wearing something I feel would be okay out in the jungle, I will stick with what they are wearing.

Have any questions?

Ask and I will answer. I will also post the Q & A in this post under this.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited February 2018
    Oh my gosh yes. I'm going to submit one of my sims. Just let me chance up his name slightly and give him a couple more outfits. he's my ISBI founder. this would be perfect. xD
    Especially as his daughter watches "Chum-cha Jones" and it would be a dream come true for her. xD
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I have characters already created for a story I announced today but haven't actually played yet though I'm planning to play tonight. In the back story, each character has traveled to a different part of the world so it would be fitting if they went on an adventure in the jungle. I've got a botanist, academic, and/or a spoken word poet/artist. I'm leaning toward one of the first two if it's ok to submit a character for a story that's not started but outlined. Let me know.

I revealed the characters in this post -http://bit.ly/2HBmFxR
    (sorry, on my phone so it's a long url instead of embedded) over in the writers lounge for my Brindleton Bay tale for visuals. I'll probably tweak outfits for your ISBI.

It would be cool if at least one of my characters actually had an adventure in her backstory. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited February 2018
    01.jpg

Name of sim being submitted: Daisy Keen (also goes by the name Marguerite Wilson)

Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download
    : superkyle221 (Or this link)

Links to any custom content if necessary: None

Background or history information of sim: A spare from the Keen Legacy. She ran off, became a spy, and eventually faked her death (where she took on the name Marguerite Wilson). While undercover, she married a man in order to get close enough to get dirt on the man's father, who was committing treason (selling government secrets). After exposing her father-in-law, she disappeared, leaving her now ex-husband, Milan, and infant daughter, Mae, behind. Her favorite color is yellow, and she always wears purple, as a way to symbolize her relationship with her twin brother Snapdragon Keen. Personality-wise she's quite sarcastic and a bit of a free spirit.

(Feel free to use as much or as little of this backstory as you want - she'd likely not tell everybody about it, and if it doesn't come up, it doesn't come up - but she can go by either Daisy or Marguerite, and it's totally possible that she's here on vacation. She's a minor character in my legacy, but still may show up from time to time).

Feel free to change any set of clothes for this character if they don't fit the theme. I tried to only use Outdoor Retreat and Backyard Stuff. If this doesn't work, I have other sims I can also submit.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    Name of sim being submitted: Antwan Plum
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download : MsShadami
    No CC
    Background or history information of sim. : Antwan is true to his last name, he is a bit of a plum. He believes that merfolk are hoarding the worlds treasures and trying to take over the world. He is divorced to his ex wife who gave him 5 children, and is remarried to his best friend and now husband. His favorite colors are blue and pink and he loves jogging.
    He can be a little dense and take things quite literately. "the internet says it, it must be true." kind of person.
    He is also a doting father and is excited to put in his application for this because it would mean a lot to his eldest daughter who loves adventure shows.
    I have characters already created for a story I announced today but haven't actually played yet though I'm planning to play tonight. In the back story, each character has traveled to a different part of the world so it would be fitting if they went on an adventure in the jungle. I've got a botanist, academic, and/or a spoken word poet/artist. I'm leaning toward one of the first two if it's ok to submit a character for a story that's not started but outlined. Let me know.

(sorry, on my phone so it's a long url instead of embedded) over in the writers lounge for my Brindleton Bay tale for visuals. I'll probably tweak outfits for your ISBI.

It would be cool if at least one of my characters actually had an adventure in her backstory. :)

Yes?

That's the only response I can think of. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ahhh this is so cool! Here's my submission.

Name of sim being submitted: Adrian O'Donnell
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download simscognito, but here's the link.
    Links to any custom content if necessary
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act.

Adrian is the daughter of a member of an infamous gang called the Evil Geniuses. She is a genius herself, but you wouldn't know it sometimes. She also gets jealous easily and when she gets jealous she starts plotting. Not a team player at all. XD
    Oh gosh if Antwan and Adrian get picked... XD
    @AdamsEve1231 I randomly choose botanist to help decide.
    edited February 2018
    Shadami wrote: »

Lol! There will be war! :D Adrian has zero patience for plums which is why I thought it would be funny if she was chosen! :D She won't think it's funny though! :#

Oh, everyone will be picked. I'm shooting for 4 of each gender though, first. So if we get more than 7 sims submitted, they will be split up into two groups and Fox will take the second group out at a later time.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2018

Yes?

That's the only response I can think of. :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 Opps... maybe that was too many details? Lol. I'll get right to work on uploading her. :)

I was leaning toward the botanist from Newcrest. :) Thanks @Shadami. My academic was coming from Windenburg. And my poet artist was coming from San Myshuno.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    01.jpg

Name of sim being submitted: Daisy Keen (also goes by the name Marguerite Wilson)

Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download
    : superkyle221 (Or this link)

Links to any custom content if necessary: None

Background or history information of sim: A spare from the Keen Legacy. She ran off, became a spy, and eventually faked her death (where she took on the name Marguerite Wilson). While undercover, she married a man in order to get close enough to get dirt on the man's father, who was committing treason (selling government secrets). After exposing her father-in-law, she disappeared, leaving her now ex-husband, Milan, and infant daughter, Mae, behind. Her favorite color is yellow, and she always wears purple, as a way to symbolize her relationship with her twin brother Snapdragon Keen. Personality-wise she's quite sarcastic and a bit of a free spirit.

(Feel free to use as much or as little of this backstory as you want - she'd likely not tell everybody about it, and if it doesn't come up, it doesn't come up - but she can go by either Daisy or Marguerite, and it's totally possible that she's here on vacation. She's a minor character in my legacy, but still may show up from time to time).

Feel free to change any set of clothes for this character if they don't fit the theme. I tried to only use Outdoor Retreat and Backyard Stuff. If this doesn't work, I have other sims I can also submit.

For "story" purposes when Fox interacts with her (because as you already know, she will be run autonomously and I will not control her whatsoever being this is an I.S.B.I.) I changed her name in my game to Marguerite Wilson.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Name of sim being submitted: Antwan Plum
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download : MsShadami
    No CC
    Background or history information of sim. : Antwan is true to his last name, he is a bit of a plum. He believes that merfolk are hoarding the worlds treasures and trying to take over the world. He is divorced to his ex wife who gave him 5 children, and is remarried to his best friend and now husband. His favorite colors are blue and pink and he loves jogging.
    He can be a little dense and take things quite literately. "the internet says it, it must be true." kind of person.
    He is also a doting father and is excited to put in his application for this because it would mean a lot to his eldest daughter who loves adventure shows.

I'm kind of worried for Antwan if his insane trait comes out (since I won't control him being this again is an I.S.B.I.) during parts of their adventuring. It will make great storyline play when I have Fox interact with him, though. :grimace:
    And I love the outfits you picked out for him.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download simscognito, but here's the link.
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act.

Adrian is the daughter of a member of an infamous gang called the Evil Geniuses. She is a genius herself, but you wouldn't know it sometimes. She also gets jealous easily and when she gets jealous she starts plotting. Not a team player at all. XD

It will be nice to have a teenager in the group. And I can't wait to see how the game plays her out (with the I.S.B.I. intact), but I'll do my best to keep her interactions with Fox true to her nature.
    I'll keep her first everyday outfit as is. I need to create 6 more for when she is in the jungle. Do you have any color or style preference for Adrian?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

It will be nice to have a teenager in the group. And I can't wait to see how the game plays her out (with the I.S.B.I. intact), but I'll do my best to keep her interactions with Fox true to her nature.
    I'll keep her first everyday outfit as is. I need to create 6 more for when she is in the jungle. Do you have any color or style preference for Adrian?

Hehe thanks @LegacySims2017 . It'll be fun to see how she interacts with the others. XD

As for her colour and style preferences, she tends to go for orange and blacks, but she might look good in greens. She's not overly fussed about colour, but she does tend to go for 'out-doorsey' type outfits, and club/team jackets.

Hehe thanks @LegacySims2017 . It'll be fun to see how she interacts with the others. XD

As for her colour and style preferences, she tends to go for orange and blacks, but she might look good in greens. She's not overly fussed about colour, but she does tend to go for 'out-doorsey' type outfits, and club/team jackets.

The jungle is "outdoorsy" and she does look good in orange. I'll play around with the green colors too and see what I can come up with for possible good orange, black, and green color schemes without her looking Halloweenish! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

The jungle is "outdoorsy" and she does look good in orange. I'll play around with the green colors too and see what I can come up with for possible good orange, black, and green color schemes without her looking Halloweenish! :grimace:

Oh hehe... yeah, her family has a thing for Halloween. XD They even have pumpkin ornaments in their lounge. :D

Cool! Can't wait to see her new wardrobe. XD
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Oh my gosh, this looks so fun. I am so new to Sims 4 though I only have the characters for my Newcrest Legacy and that's only in its first gen. It's kinda making me itching to create a character just for the sake of this story...

But I will most definitely be reading this! Already bookmarked this. Can't wait to see how this turns out.