This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

CLUE - Submit a Sim!

kyQ4tLT.png
Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

Comments

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    edited February 2018
    CLUE - Submissions and Rules

Welcome, welcome!

So glad you could join us. Please, ignore that book - no, no! Don't touch it. It's supposed to stay mounted on the wall. The previous owner was very superstitious. Anyway, if you're searching for something to read, our library is fully stocked. You can cozy up by the fire - it's wood burning! - and read your days away. Or perhaps a dip in the pool...

Submissions:
    - Must be a young adult, adult, or elder
    - Can be male, female, non-binary, etc
    - Give them a possession that FITS IN THEIR PERSONAL INVENTORY! (Get creative - who knows when or if it'll be useful?!)
    - One "bad" trait*
    - A theme colour would be kind of cool too, but that's just a suggestion!

Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Confused.
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Confused.

Good.

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You know you have my interest piqued. lol You also know you will be getting a Sim from me. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Looks interesting! I may have to submit a sim for this. I'm currently playing my alien sim Braxxas Nerran, he is married and about to have a kid. Depending on how fast I play I may submit their kid once they grow up. Unless you want one straight from CAS or don't want alien/half-alien hybrids?
  • Options
    Brei714 wrote: »
    Looks interesting! I may have to submit a sim for this. I'm currently playing my alien sim Braxxas Nerran, he is married and about to have a kid. Depending on how fast I play I may submit their kid once they grow up. Unless you want one straight from CAS or don't want alien/half-alien hybrids?

Feel free to submit anyone! I'm not opposed to any legacies, aliens, etc.

• Options
    Okay! I'll have to wait for Malora to hit young adult then and submit her. I'm already figuring out her traits. Until then let me share some pictures of her and Braxxas, They are an odd looking father and daughter. ;)
    Braxxas
    Braxxas.jpg

Toddler Malora
    Malora.jpg

I'm not sure if Malora's hair will change or not as she grows up. Her mother has pink hair though...
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,295 Member
    Ooh! I think I'll submit a sim for this at some point... now who to throw to the wolves? >:)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2018
    I created a sim by the name of Avis Moses.
    avis_moses.png

"Co-ordinate co-ordinate co-ordinate" Avis (Ay-Viss) has been told all her life By her mother June Moses. A lifetime forced into respectable outfits and sensible shoes. This spinster who never fit the "normal" mould, never been interested in romance or wanted children. Has reached her twilight years and plans to spend her retirement and accumilated wealth living la vida loca.

I wasn't sure if her inventory item had to be something in game but i decided that if it could be anything at all. Avis would carry with her at all time a spare pair of undies (in case of accidents) Although she is young at heart and you are as young as you feel Avis's bladder is feeling its age and is prone to let her down at those all night dance parties she regularly attends :D

Hope she's ok, if not let me know and i'll redo/edit her :)

:blush: forgot her traits;
    Aspiration: chief of mischief
    Traits: Goofball, Kleptomaniac, Unflirty
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Charliimai she's perfect! So wonderfully wacky <3

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Thank you @PrincessSimcess :) I'm excited to find out what's in store. :smiley:
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,633 Member
    Welcome, welcome!

So glad you could join us. Please, ignore that book - no, no! Don't touch it. It's supposed to stay mounted on the wall. The previous owner was very superstitious. Anyway, if you're searching for something to read, our library is fully stocked. You can cozy up by the fire - it's wood burning! - and read your days away. Or perhaps a dip in the pool...

Submissions:
    - Give them a possession that FITS IN THEIR PERSONAL INVENTORY! (Get creative - who knows when or if it'll be useful?!)
    - One "bad" trait*
    MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON...

@PrincessSimcess - Does the possession have to be in the sim's personal inventory when you upload them or could it be an imaginary item?
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Welcome, welcome!

Submissions:
    - One "bad" trait*
    MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON...

@PrincessSimcess - Does the possession have to be in the sim's personal inventory when you upload them or could it be an imaginary item?
    You can choose, but I think a tangible item would be most beneficial (hint hint!).

• Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2018
    ummm...YES! I'm super duper excited!

which packs can we use?
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Maybe I've found a use for Trevor :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 793 Member
    edited February 2018
    Okay so I have a player to add to this game....

VERONICA SHAW
    vADnf2j.png

story: Ronnie is a bit of mystery herself, Never staying around long enough to be known. Highly skilled and very smart, she often show up unannounced at first sign of trouble and once its resolved vanishes the way she came into thin air. The way she shows up around trouble makes others question whether or not she's the cause of it, even though she's often the one leading the charge to find the truth. In any case, its always best to be on her side, least you experience her wrath. She may even use what's in her bag...

traits: Genius,Self-Confident, and Hot-Headed
    Post edited by MINEZ on
  • Options
    I am putting the finishing touches on my sim...
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    kvUUKU2.jpg
    Clarice Vega carries something like a curse around with her. It all started 18 years ago when her parents mysteriously vanished, and bad things have been happening to her ever since. All signs seem to point to Clarice having murdered them but nobody dares say anything. “She was only 6 at the time, she couldn’t have done it”. Her parents’ vanishing has also caused Clarice to become a selective mute, bottling in whatever happened that night but continuing to blame the world silently. Anyone that has come into contact with her knows that she is very troubled and finds anyone around her to be responsible for her parents. Because of the anger she holds toward everyone she has found she can use her disability to her advantage, knowing that they will eventually give up trying to talk to her and she can continue to mourn in peace.

Traits: Self-Assured, Hot Headed, Loner
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    She's under the hashtag princesssimcess and she'll be marked under cc because I have default eyes
  • Options
    @PrincessSimcess - I don't think that the personal inventory items transfer when downloaded again. Pfft....
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess - I don't think that the personal inventory items transfer when downloaded again. Pfft....

No worries - just add in what the personal item is/would be and I'll handle it from there!

• Options
    I'm going to give you my spare. Working on getting him ready for you now :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    02-17-18_11-22-10c2a0pm.png?w=656

Zander Maynard, he grew up as part of the Maynard family. Like his father had been, he had been pushed aside in favor for his older brother. The bad thing is, his father hadn't even wanted his brother when he was born. Growing up as the second son was not easy for Zander. He was constantly trying to get his father's attention. This led Zander to do something that would get him more attention than he had counted on. The result was time spent in a mental asylum. He recently escaped the asylum with the help of some "friends" on the inside. Some of those friends had been forced to pay the ultimate sacrifice for Zander's freedom, but that was their own fault in his opinion. They should have drank the Kool-Aid instead. The only item that Zander was able to take with him was a pen that he uses to keep in contact with his "friends." His pen also has a secret hidden inside which helped with his escape. (Inside is a knife blade.)

Traits: Genius, Evil, Loves Outdoors

He is on the gallery. I used the tag #PrincessSimcess. He's marked as modded since I use default replacement eyes and skin.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    victor.png
    Traits: Maerialistic, Snob, Evil ~ Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Tagged: #PrincessSimcess ID: SoulGal7

Victor Lord loves money and women in that order. He has become quite skillful at trolling the forums and society pages narrowing his choices to a select 1 or 2 to be his chosen ones. Rich and lonely women, young or old, it doesn't matter, he loves them all. Like the diva movie star who was so distraught after having 5 flops in a row, or the shy young socialite who led a secluded, sheltered life. He is dashing and handsome and knows how to treat a woman right. He wines and dines them and vows his love to them. They are so grateful for the attention he bestows on them, they just tell him everything...including all their secrets. But his love for them is not quite true, he has an ulterior motive if you will. Money is always what he wants. And so, to keep their secrets safe, the women pay him to keep things "quiet".

With all this wealth coming in and never a moment without a wealthy woman on his arm, Victor does lead quite the pampered life. It is even rumored that Victor has a room in his mansion and the walls are covered in gold. But is Victor keeping a secret himself? Who is he really and why does he always wear gloves?
    only_u.png
    Personal Inventory Item:
    bars of gold
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Introducing my new sim!

Nicu Morlov
    Nicu.jpg
    Raised by a wealthy father with no mother figure, Nicu has a low opinion of females especially since he found out his mother basically abandoned him as soon as he was born. This abandonment and his fathers less than stellar parenting skills made Nicu determined to search for the perfect relationship. For the one person he could give his all to, but they had to be just right! Giving that Nicu is a perfectionist, extremely jealous and more than a little twisted? His relationships so far have ended in complete disaster, with his last boyfriend calling the police on him even! And all Nicu was doing was taking some lovely pictures for his wall...

Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits: Evil, Jealous, Perfectionist
    Item: Expensive digital camera (For gathering information...not stalking...definitely not for stalking!)
    Gallery ID: Brei714 (I put him under the tag #PrincessSimcess)