babybunnymeis wrote: »
More interactive careers
More, deeper characteristics to truly make Sims unique and less predictable and allow for deeper, more unique relationships with attraction and chemistery (mentioned similarly below, because I lost my head while writing and I guess it’s truly important)
round/spiral staircases, buildable elevators
Celebrities, path to fame
Burglars and bigger underground crime scene
University and resulting careers
Sports (hobby and professional - with teams and school sports)
Seasons & weather
Travel destinations (see the destination topic for my suggestions), cultures, globe-trotter experience
More distinctive relationship & online dating
More random events
Sims News (Newspaper, TV, online) about recent events, (politics), puzzle section (for logic skill), life events (marriage, deaths, etc), jobs, unique entries (for giggles) and adventures (like craig‘s list style ads where sims ask for help with random things and will pay you for it), dating section, pets adoption, new reporter career, option to hire them to review your business, (weather), (crime), column + columnist part-time job, and whatever else would fit in possibilities are nearly endless
Karlia wrote: »
I too wish for a couple of things, some of them have been mentioned before. This list is in no particular order.
1. Recolorable Ceilings and that the underside of the roof matches the trim color.
2. Seasons, or at least weather. The tagline in my signature is a bit too literal for my taste.
3. University as well as the return of the private school and boarding schools.
4. More supernaturals, mainly witches but also zombies and werewolves.
5. Small pets, or at least the ability feed the ones we have and to name your frogs as well.
6. A tropical or warm summer vacation spot. Granite falls is lovely but it's a bit boring by now.
7. More love for our elders. More hobbies for them, more elder interactions. Walking canes and knitting.
8. Cars. It worked in Sims 2 without open world and as long as my sims actually open and close the doors I'll be happy.
9. More deaths / drama happening autonomously. All my sims die from old age unless I force a different death. It's boring.
SimTrippy wrote: »
Seasons and Witches