Coming into its 4th year this September (yes it will be 4 years!) I was thinking back on what the Sims 4 has done and want I still want for it (realistically speaking). So assuming this is the Sims 4 final year for the sake of this discussions - it came down (for ME) to these five things.
1. Seasons...not only do they add weather, environment changes and game play - they add the passage of time into the world.
2. Grade 1-12 School expansion....I've had enough university...I'd like to see something new and I think this would be a lot of fun.
3. Medieval or renaissance fair game pack world...there is so much amazing medieval user content and items in-game, I'd love a proper place to use them.
4. Beach Sports game pack...I'd like to take my sims to the beach, get a tan and enjoy some beach volleyball or throw a football...
5. The garage...as a free update the game finally adds cars to pick our sims up or drive them away. A stuff pack for more "unique" cars, activities would make sense then to follow up the patch.
Bonus : A color wheel for hair, because I will always want this.
Pretending this is the Sims 4 last year (and I'm not suggesting it is) - what would you still want for it?