Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Shame: A Blog Style Story, Updated, Post 25, 1/22/17

StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
no-shame-banner.jpg

You can’t keep your privacy in the spotlight, that is the simple rule of fame. The second you step out onto that stage you are presenting yourself to the world, and you better be ready to face whatever the world has to throw at you. If that’s not for you then by all means get out now, but if you choose to stay then you better have No Shame.

Welcome to the thread for my new blog style story "No Shame"

For those who aren't aware a blog style story is a story primarily written as if the main character/characters have their own blog and the posts are coming directly from them rather than being told like a traditional story. This is combined with extra posts featuring in world things like chat conversations between characters, news articles, and other such electronic communication that might surround someone who runs a blog.

Also an extension of the idea is that the comment section becomes part of the story as well. Since the posts are being treated as though they are from the characters blog I will also be commenting and responding as various in world characters adding an extra layer to the story. Readers are welcome to join in if they want to comment on the blog as well (see Special Post: Author Introduction for more details).

Aside from all that I hope you enjoy the characters and the story and join in on commenting if it sounds like fun for you. Also if you have any thoughts or comments in general I'm always happy to hear them.

Content Warning

I would personally term it as PG-13 level but as opinions can vary I figured I would offer a warning none the less. This story will likely include: Some mature themes and suggestive content. There will NOT be nudity or heavy swearing. There may on occasion be light swearing using minor curse words but nothing that should be overly problematic for those already accepting of the previously mentioned content. Primarily these would be words like H E double hockey sticks and the worse alternative of darn. (sorry I can't be clearer but otherwise you might think I was talking about a particular purple fruit :tongue: )

1) Special Post: Author Introduction
2) Extra Post: Scandal in San Myshuno
3) Extra Post: Hit Them in the Mouth
4) Extra Post: Forget it
5) Extra Post: It's Official
6) Extra Post: End of Discussion
7) Extra Post: RedTint
8) Extra Post: Running Late
9) Extra Post: Livestream Part 1
10) Extra Post: Livestream Part 2
11) Blog Post: Team Sport
12) Blog Post: Going a bit stir crazy
13) Blog Post: House Tour
14) Extra Post: Evening Chat
15) Blog Post: Housewarming
16) Extra Post: Results of the Clash
17) Extra Post: Westward Bound
18) Blog Post: Good News, Bad News
19) Blog Post: Health Update
20) Blog Post: Comedy Night
21) Extra Post: A Nasty Turn
22) Extra Post: Peas in a Pod
23) Extra Post: Final Answer
24) Extra Post: Leaked
25) Blog Post: We Won't Back Down

Character Bios

Brought to you by The Argen Database of the Rich and Famous (warning may contain minor spoilers)

Reading Circle
This story is part of the newely formed reading circle "Welcome to the Blogesphere". Feel free to visit if you'd like to find more blog style stories or even would like to join in the fun with one of your own :)
Post edited by StoriedStorm on

Comments