Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Organizing CC in CAS?

I've tried to google about this already but I was unsure what to actually type into google and everything I tried didn't give me the results I was looking for. So in Sims 3 I used to use NRAAS mods and one of the settings I used was to organize CAS so that CC always showed after Maxis content in CAS instead of having everything mixed together. I used to find this really useful as it meant finding Maxis content was a lot easier no matter what CC I added to the game and personally I think things look a lot more tidy this way.

I was wondering if there are any existing mods for the Sims 4 that can do something similar or it's an option available in MC Command or anything like that...? :)

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I'm not aware of a cheat that does that. The closest thing I can think of is when you are in CAS use the game's Filter Panel to view the Purchased and the CC separately from each other. Under Content, you can choose from Purchased or Custom Content (or Unlocks if you have them for that household) and see only those items. You need to do this for every new category you go into (tops/pants/etc) but, not for every sim in that household. For example, once you enable Purchased content only in Tops you can look at both Bobby or Susie or any of the kids. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, I love this feature because it is so much easier to find my CC!
  • tecsimstecsims Posts: 42 Member
    Is cas working yet ?
    And how can you age your sims when you want ?
    What does it have to be set at ? Thanks so muchy x
    If you can help?x
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    tecsims wrote: »
    Is cas working yet ?
    And how can you age your sims when you want ?
    What does it have to be set at ? Thanks so muchy x
    If you can help?x

Hello @tecsims
    There isn’t a Create a Style tool and colour wheel in Sims 4.
    You can cook a cake in live mode, then add birthday candles to it, and the sim who blows them out will age up. You can also use the cheat
    cas.fulleditmode
    Then take them into CAS and age them up that way.
    The age groups after a baby are : toddler, child, teen,young adult, adult and elder.