Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pizza and Sandwich Vending Machines And Simway Food Stall

TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Here's really something worth looking into: Pizza and sandwich vending machines. Now i know we have food stalls, but these pizza and sandwich vending machines would complete the collection.

pizza.jpg

5161132116_9453986e4d_b.jpg

And to top it all off, we could add a Simway Sub-Sandwich food stall, Simway is a parody of Subway.

Comments

• ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    A unique idea.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like the food stalls better because you can haggle with the vendor. You can't haggle with a machine.
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Cookies, candy bars, granola bars, chips, lottery tickets, juices, pop, beer, pet snacks, gift cards, I love the idea of vending machines.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Apparently Germany have this sort of vending machine.

VknZSfq.jpg

Useful when you're on your way to a bbq, and the supermarket isn't open. Or when you want a meaty midnight snack.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Yes it would be nice to have more vending machines that carry different items than the one from get to work. It would also be nice to have more food stalls, they both have their place.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Yes it would be nice to have more vending machines that carry different items than the one from get to work. It would also be nice to have more food stalls, they both have their place.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind having more food stalls AND vending machines. The more the merrier.

I'm from the school of "Why not both?"

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Having both vending machines and booths would work well for a retail store that I would make, a booth outside and different vending kinds of machines in and around the building.