Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really...the pixels made me feel guilty -_-

So normal day had to step out and do some make overs was waiting for teens to age up and such got another premade couple to have their last baby and I come back to one of my main houses.
38480095402_d1a26cf41a_b.jpg
Gracie is my mama dog and she was whimpering to go on a walk fine they were just taking a picture then they could go, Samson took my papa dog out and then.
37796386574_71a0a1a8c3_b.jpg
I haven't seen Crystal and her brother fighting they are both aggressive dogs get that from their mother but they nuzzle one another and play run around the house with the others fine. They were eating right next to one another before I redecorated, Gracie gives the family cat a hard time when she comes to eat so I had moved her away.
26736181769_2dbc9a0041_b.jpg
37796385924_86131e3b9d_b.jpg
I guess Crystal won and she decided he couldn't eat near her.
26736181119_eafd16c9c0_b.jpg
Stepped out of the house to punish them like children different corners I moved them to two different households Crystal went with the Bros and Sprig went with the Behrs. Came back to send the family to volunteer, rather than go inside their parents and the cat that I thought none of them liked that Crystal was attached to stayed outside. Which could mean nothing but for the setting almost fitting huh. The family came back and I sent the couple upstairs I think paused the game and went looking around the area.
38480090952_629c35ea30_b.jpg
Found Crystal.
24639730008_24dd4b0f7b_b.jpg
Sprinting home.
38480089112_501e893583_b.jpg
It's a very 'take me back I'll be good' bit.
24639727888_93a0ca26ce_b.jpg
She was so happy to be with him and at this point she'd been gone maybe a sim hour maybe a little more, lol that's how they get me I spread out her parents food I have to see where to put them in fact I love this house but maybe we'll move all dogs eat in a different room.
38434704786_06c718f9e8_b.jpg
Best buds even aged up together that is I got him a cake and she was right behind him. :D I know I'm a big softie but it got to me anyways so now I can't punish her my guy says I was being mean anyways.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Yea this happened to me. I had a dog that had a few litters the last litter had a girl dog that didn't have the hunting skill. At the moment the family I'm playing is raising and breeding hunting dogs. So the first litter I made the mistake of selling any puppies that didn't have the hunting skill. My sim was sad for 1 day made me feel bad. This time I was like oh I'll just give them to the neighbors. Well that was a mistake because 2 days later I see my dog I gave away all dirty and sick crying at my door. So I got super mad and my sim marched over to the neighbors and yelled at them. Raising 3 puppies and 2 dogs is not easy my sim is up all night and day feeding and bathing and training them. This neighbor had 1 dog! Just one and he lets her go hungry and sick. I felt like she was saying "Why did you give me away" T_T
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Cheekybits aww that's even worse the poor thing, it's like yes I am a story teller player but I can tell the difference between reality and fiction so lots of things don't bother me it's the fact that it stayed with me. I know it's just a rabbit hole getting from point a to point b but I just think of Homeward Bound and imagine her swimming from the island in Windenburg to run home to her owner. Shame on the neighbor for letting your little one get away and in such bad condition I say lock them in a room and wait for sims death to take them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png