Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Finally caught up with the latest chapters.
    Loving to see that Cassandra & Cris are now a thing after Cass finally told Cris about Alex but the question I have is who is the person peeping in through the front door at the end of the latest chapter?

It’s no one suspicious .... it’s just Veronica come to pick up Cassie. :D
    edited January 2021
    Happy day after the patch day! 😱. Here’s a little chapter to help. Chapter 4.58 - Terms - Veronica takes control and lets Cassie have it...

Veronica isn’t happy with Cassie and by fishsticks - she tells her how it is

R4WcTDI.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was an awesome chapter! <3
    These two are so perfect together! I hope it sticks for a long time! When you wrote those beautiful whiskey colored eyes were filled with tenderness and love What a perfect line! <3 My heart was so happy for them and what is to come!
    @haswh wrote: »
    That was an awesome chapter! <3
    These two are so perfect together! I hope it sticks for a long time! When you wrote those beautiful whiskey colored eyes were filled with tenderness and love What a perfect line! <3 My heart was so happy for them and what is to come!

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
    I think he’s perfect for Cassie. He’s challenging her and telling her how it’s going to be but in a sweet and loving way. She has a big heart, and he sees that, she’s just kept it locked away for so long, when she felt vulnerable she got scared. But he seems to have put those fears to rest, along with Veronica’s help!
    Hey! Sorry I missed my Friday post... this week was my husband’s birthday and our anniversary which clearly took time away from my hobby!

But here we go..... a little Sam and Walker. Chapter 4.59 - Furniture To Go. Walker rooks Sam into furniture shopping with him.

Walker test out a bed teasing Sam

T5NTgPi.png
    Happy Birthday to your husband and Happy Anniversary to you both! 🎂🥂
    That was a very happy chapter! <3 Those two are so cute together! :)
    Happy Birthday to your husband and Happy Anniversary to you both! 🎂🥂
    That was a very happy chapter! <3 Those two are so cute together! :)

Thanks! A happy chapter for a happy week! Lol. They are cute and it was nice to see Sam having fun and coming out of her shell.
    A little later in the day than normal, but better late than never - right! 🤷‍♀️

The first of a two-part chapter Chapter 4.60 - Goodbye Part 1 - Sam prepares to go back to Del Sol Valley

Sam and Walker figure out how to say goodbye...

gRZsroT.png
    Great chapter! <3
    I really hope that those two can somehow make it work! He is so kind and thoughtful and even took off a whole week for her. Sam seems smitten but still holding back. I hope when she does go back to work and Del Sol she can keep herself together.
    Maybe they can make this work somehow!?! 🤞
    Great chapter! <3
    I really hope that those two can somehow make it work! He is so kind and thoughtful and even took off a whole week for her. Sam seems smitten but still holding back. I hope when she does go back to work and Del Sol she can keep herself together.
    Maybe they can make this work somehow!?! 🤞

Thanks! I hope they can too. 😬
    She is falling hard no doubt. And he has too. But they are both holding back because she has to leave. I think Walker’s starting to think he can entice her to stay, but really, that’s not going to happen. She has contractual obligations that would be tough to get out of and really, I don’t think she wants to. I agree, I hope she can hold herself together when she gets back. Her support system there is quite a bit different than it is in Newcrest and may not give her the room she needs to work through things She’ll definitely need to keep seeing a therapist.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Walker talking to Ryan reminded me of Stan of Stan's Emporium...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Walker talking to Ryan reminded me of Stan of Stan's Emporium...

LMAO. - Worse than a used car salesman!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Walker...
    is really doing a great job with Samantha. She's not likely to forget him...and maybe she'll come and visit and have such a great growing friendship that it'll turn into something more. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Haha!
    Walker...
    is really doing a great job with Samantha. She's not likely to forget him...and maybe she'll come and visit and have such a great growing friendship that it'll turn into something more. <3

Ha!
    He’s wise not to have pushed her any harder than he did and make her his friend. Sam would’ve bolted otherwise. What she needs right now, more than anything, is a friend. And Walker has certainly been one for her.
    I bring you a wordless chapter interlude filled with blooming romance on this Valentine’s Day. ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 4.61- Goodbye - Interlude - A snapshot of Walker and Sam’s last week together.

Starting out with skating ... as Sam requested

OYnHOIU.png

That was awesome! Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day! <3
    That was awesome! Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

You’re welcome. I enjoyed it!
    It’s Saturday and Texas is finally beginning to thaw a little 🥶 and thankfully everyone is starting to get power back - just to deal with busted water pipes. 💦💦💦😭😭😭 My heart goes out to all of my fellow Texans who survived Snowvid. ❄️❄️❄️ Here’s a little something to take your mind off it. ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 4.62 - Goodbye Part 2 - Sam and Walker’s last day together before she has to leave.

Sam and Walker discuss stuff ...

4ih6CIq.png
    Great chapter full of emotions! <3
    I wonder if those two won't stay friends forever and maybe, just maybe, get together one day down the road. They are so sweet together. Sam needs to go back to work and prove to herself she can do it on her own. Then we shall see what happens with her and Walker.
    Great chapter full of emotions! <3
    I wonder if those two won't stay friends forever and maybe, just maybe, get together one day down the road. They are so sweet together. Sam needs to go back to work and prove to herself she can do it on her own. Then we shall see what happens with her and Walker.

Emotional for sure....
    You’re right - that’s exactly what she needs to do - prove to herself she’s strong enough to stand on her own. Then maybe she and Walker could be good for each other. But right now, she hasn’t convinced herself she’s strong enough. We shall see how things work out. ❤️
    Here we go ... a new chapter moving things forward ... a little. 😬.

Chapter 4.63 Watch Party - Sam’s first episode airs along with her hunky new co-star ... 👀

Posing for promo pics

HoFHXPC.png

@AudreyFld
    Her co-star is a hottie for sure.

Yummy! ❤️
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sam's co-star looks like he could play Barry Gibb in a BeeGees biopic.
    Also had to cringe at Samantha dealing with a drunk Walker over the phone and her mother in person at the same time.
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    they both look gorgeous. And I'm glad Sam's confidence finally kicks in :D