Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    We have a beautiful star!

And her hot daddy! Omg...the paps will have a field day! 😮😮😮
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    We have a beautiful star!

And her hot daddy! Omg...the paps will have a field day! 😮😮😮

And who is this mystery older guy she is going to the hotel with? 👀
    Hey! Just popping in to say we shall be back with Tyler on Monday ... when they go to the Arcade with his group of friends ... and sing Karaoke. Well Veronica and Andreas do anyway....

swRkdaF.png
    Okay now so I’m embarrassed :o . I promised today and it’s gonna be tomorrow.... Maybe Tuesday is my new posting date. :scream:
    Yay... Got ‘er done.... :)

Chapter 4.17 - The Arcade - Tyler competes for Veronica’s attention

Tyler struggles to make small talk with Veronica

ZIscP36.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Tyler and Veronica almost look like a generation Xerox of Cole & Dannie, only without the bonding over pinky swears and friends going pee pants city due to a Mountain Man. Hopefully they get some uninterrupted make-out time without the parents around sometime.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Tyler and Veronica almost look like a generation Xerox of Cole & Dannie, only without the bonding over pinky swears and friends going pee pants city due to a Mountain Man. Hopefully they get some uninterrupted make-out time without the parents around sometime.

So true! Hopefully it won't be gen Xerox of Cole and Dannie. Uninterrupted make out time would be exactly what Tyler wants. But will he move fast enough????

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I think Veronica is doing the typical new girl thing, trying to make as many friends as she can. The boys are doing the typical boy thing when a new girl comes to the school, they're all interested in the unknown and have their heads turned, I'm sure that's all it is with Aiden and Andreas, but with Tyler it's probably the real deal. Poor kid, here's hoping he gets the girl! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@LJFoxie wrote: »
    I think Veronica is doing the typical new girl thing, trying to make as many friends as she can. The boys are doing the typical boy thing when a new girl comes to the school, they're all interested in the unknown and have their heads turned, I'm sure that's all it is with Aiden and Andreas, but with Tyler it's probably the real deal. Poor kid, here's hoping he gets the girl! :wink:

Yes! She’s trying to make friends and she is cute so the guys are definitely checking her out. And Tyler does like her. I hope he gets his chance. <3
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited February 2020
    And so it begins! Will Tyler make a move or wait too long and miss out to another guy?! Stay tuned to find out! :) Great chapter with all those teen hormones running wild! You really write teens well! :)
    Sidenote: Veronica seems a bit touchy feely don't ya think? 🤔 Makes me wonder what she was like before she moved here.
    @haswh wrote: »
    And so it begins! Will Tyler make a move or wait too long and miss out to another guy?! Stay tuned to find out! :) Great chapter with all those teen hormones running wild! You really write teens well! :)

Tyler is so dang insecure. To have a cute girl like Veronica looking at him freaks him out when it gets real. I hope he gets a chance. And thank you! I’m glad you liked the way I wrote them. That made my day! <3

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld Forgot to say thank you for including Jaleesa as part of this group! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Forgot to say thank you for including Jaleesa as part of this group! <3
    You’re welcome. <3 Thanks for giving her to me to use! She reminds me a little of Sofia.
    Ty...I think she has her eye on your nerdy self (that's what you said, Ty, not me! I wouldn't classify you as a geek or nerd--you're a hottie!)

But I also don't trust the girl. So, watch out! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ty...I think she has her eye on your nerdy self (that's what you said, Ty, not me! I wouldn't classify you as a geek or nerd--you're a hottie!)

But I also don't trust the girl. So, watch out! <3

He is a bit of a nerd, but a hit one for sure. I do think she likes him and is probably confused at his mixed signals. We shall see if she is trust worthy or not... I hope so. <3

Sorry - I missed my Tuesday chapter. :bawling: I had to go out of town on Wednesday and didn't get back until Saturday so no way to get screen shots. But I'm working on it ... here's a preview ....

Samantha is getting ready for the Cast Party.

dtNpr0B.png

Pretty dress!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Pretty dress!

A recent CC acquisition!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to seeing this cast party >:)
    edited March 2020
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing this cast party >:)

Hehe.... gonna be a bit interesting I hope. A new character is being introduced. One Felicity Ryder courtesy of our friend @Munterbacon.

Sneak peek .....
    BMJChPw.png
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Why are all his women evil??

Lol
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Why are all his women evil??

Lol

who said she was evil? o:)o:)o:)