Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    We got snow in East Texas too! It was awful! I can’t stand cold weather!🥶
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited February 2020
    We got snow in East Texas too! It was awful! I can’t stand cold weather!🥶

Another Texan! Howdy. Yes, we rarely get snow down here, so even if it’s a little it practically shuts down the airport.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Weird...it isn’t even cold here! Maybe I’m too far south...

And oh my! She looks like she’ll fit in...pretty!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Weird...it isn’t even cold here! Maybe I’m too far south...

And oh my! She looks like she’ll fit in...pretty!

It’s not cold here anymore either. Just for two days and then it was 60 - 70. I had to fly to Dallas for a day trip and went the day before because the flights would likely be delayed taking turns to de-ice and I might’ve missed my meeting. :#
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I remember when I lived briefly in Texas and everything shut down because of snow! I thought it was funny how people were so helpless! :joy: I come form a state where snow is no big deal. :| In fact we just got around 8 inches yesterday and still managed to go to town after plowing out! :)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    I remember when I lived briefly in Texas and everything shut down because of snow! I thought it was funny how people were so helpless! :joy: I come form a state where snow is no big deal. :| In fact we just got around 8 inches yesterday and still managed to go to town after plowing out! :)

I know. :joy: It’s insane but we just don't get below freezing enough to have the equipment to deal with it. We barely get the overpasses sanded. And nobody knows how to drive in it.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2020
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Hi ya’ll. I promise I haven’t disappeared! But sorry for no chapter this week. :# I thought I could, but it just wasn’t happening. You see, we had a day of WINTER and it freaked us out. So I had to leave a day earlier for my travel. Seriously!. It was terrible! :scream:

Snow day in South Texas
    n70nR50.jpg

Fortunately we went right back to Spring the next day. Shew! I can’t handle all that cold and snow. :s

The next chapter is coming on Tuesday and begins to introduce new characters and someone that has caught Tyler’s eye. <3
    <3The new girl <3
    TRub98W.png

Laughing at the snow day picture especially after getting half a foot of snow yesterday here in the North.

As for the new girl, she looks a lot like a young version of Tyler's grandmother :D
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Hi ya’ll. I promise I haven’t disappeared! But sorry for no chapter this week. :# I thought I could, but it just wasn’t happening. You see, we had a day of WINTER and it freaked us out. So I had to leave a day earlier for my travel. Seriously!. It was terrible! :scream:

Snow day in South Texas
    n70nR50.jpg

Fortunately we went right back to Spring the next day. Shew! I can’t handle all that cold and snow. :s

The next chapter is coming on Tuesday and begins to introduce new characters and someone that has caught Tyler’s eye. <3
    <3The new girl <3
    TRub98W.png

Laughing at the snow day picture especially after getting half a foot of snow yesterday here in the North.

As for the new girl, she looks a lot like a young version of Tyler's grandmother :D

I figured everyone would appreciate my snow day after showing their 8 to 12 inches! ❄️ We tried to scrape off enough to make a snowball but failed miserably.

And she does somewhat resemble Dannie if that’s who you’re thinking of. But I promise - they are not related! :scream:
  • Options
    As promised - Chapter 4.15 - Trouble in Paradise - Tyler meets someone new...

Tyler is bitten by the love bug <3

7IEjNEs.png
  • Options
    CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member

7IEjNEs.png

It will definitely bring change. Question is, good or bad. :)
  • Options
    Tyler has been bitten by the love bug, it's so cute.🥰 Ryan is once again just not thinking things through. Good thing Tay is there to calm him an Tyler as well. :) Looking forward to the outing for Tyler and is friends!
  • Options
    Tyler has been bitten by the love bug, it's so cute.🥰 Ryan is once again just not thinking things through. Good thing Tay is there to calm him an Tyler as well. :) Looking forward to the outing for Tyler and is friends!

Tyler has. He’s obsessed. Outing next chapter along with another glimpse of Sam.

7IEjNEs.png

It will definitely bring change. Question is, good or bad. :)
    Crossing fingers for good changes.... :/
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Like father, like son in being Murdicks, albeit for different reasons. I do wonder how much Cole will laugh at hearing Ryan handle teens the same way he did.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Like father, like son in being Murdicks, albeit for different reasons. I do wonder how much Cole will laugh at hearing Ryan handle teens the same way he did.
    If Ryan thought about for two seconds he would be the one cringing that he turned into his father. He likes to think he’s do much better. :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    Ty had a Murdick line...he was hoping to "get lucky"...like does he even know what that means? They've just met! :joy: Looks like he's taking after his dad after all...lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Tyler’s only 13 & he’s already thinking about “getting lucky”!? 😱😱😂😂
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    Ty had a Murdick line...he was hoping to "get lucky"...like does he even know what that means? They've just met! :joy: Looks like he's taking after his dad after all...lol!
    I don't think he does.... He was thinking maybe a kiss is all. He would run scared if anything else happened. But he is showing Murdick tendancies.... :joy:
    Tyler’s only 13 & he’s already thinking about “getting lucky”!? 😱😱😂😂
    Hehe - Getting lucky to him means a kiss.... Poor guy. As much as sex is probably on his sweet little brain, it would probably scare him to death.
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Aww, Taysia is not only good for her husband but she's really good for sweet Tyler too. I hope eventually he will realise that she's on his side. Ryan jumping into things again as usual, but she was more than a match for him and that's exactly what he needs. I do hope that Veronica is as much of an angel in personality as well as looks, because Tyler needs a nice girl to love. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Love it that Ty used that term and didn't even know what it meant. So typical!!! :joy:

So excited to read more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Aww, Taysia is not only good for her husband but she's really good for sweet Tyler too. I hope eventually he will realise that she's on his side. Ryan jumping into things again as usual, but she was more than a match for him and that's exactly what he needs. I do hope that Veronica is as much of an angel in personality as well as looks, because Tyler needs a nice girl to love. :wink:

Taysia is very much a good match for Ryan in so many ways. And so good for Tyler too. I’m sure he’ll come around. And Veronica is very pretty. He does need a nice girl to love. Crossing my fingers.
    Love it that Ty used that term and didn't even know what it meant. So typical!!! :joy:

So excited to read more!

Right. He just wanted to maybe kiss her.... very typical. 🤣
  • Options
    Well, is my new posting day Tuesday? Maybe ... wish I knew ... and wish it were more often. ☹️ But enough of that. Here is the next chapter!

Chapter 4.16 - Paparazzi . Samantha’s father comes to visit. (Next chapter - Tyler’s group outing to the Arcade)

Samantha and and her father dodge the paparazzi

kvCTX5e.png

• Options
    That was a nice visit although very short lived! :)
    Ryan should have definitely gone to the photo shoot! Him not going is bit of a cop out I think. Sure he doesn't want to face Ragnar and his ex but come on put on your big boy pants and go! I am glad that he got some time with her just not as much as he could have. :/

Looking forward to Tyler's outing next! :)
  • Options
    That was a nice visit although very short lived! :)
    Ryan should have definitely gone to the photo shoot! Him not going is bit of a cop out I think. Sure he doesn't want to face Ragnar and his ex but come on put on your big boy pants and go! I am glad that he got some time with her just not as much as he could have. :/

Looking forward to Tyler's outing next! :)

He should have gone for sure. And made nice with the ex instead of running. Although, he might not have been able to be nice. He has a rep of opening his mouth before he gets his brain in gear.
    Taysia’s looking for his big boy pants and will make him put them on pretty soon!

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Well that was a short and sweet visit, but I understand why Ryan doesn't want to see Bel and Ragnar in case he can't control his temper. And after the older boyfriend revelation it might have caused some tension and an argument that would be upsetting for Sam. I think the paps are so annoying and in your face that sometimes it can be fun to play with them, wait until they find out who Ryan actually is and that it was a totally innocent meet-up. It would be just like the media to come to mucky conclusions! :neutral:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Well that was a short and sweet visit, but I understand why Ryan doesn't want to see Bel and Ragnar in case he can't control his temper. And after the older boyfriend revelation it might have caused some tension and an argument that would be upsetting for Sam. I think the paps are so annoying and in your face that sometimes it can be fun to play with them, wait until they find out who Ryan actually is and that it was a totally innocent meet-up. It would be just like the media to come to mucky conclusions! :neutral:

Ryan hadn't really experienced how bad it was so it was fun to play with them. But he was pretty much plummed if he did and plummed if he didn't go the shoot. His temper could easily gotten the better of him. And seeing Dax in the flesh, that may have been tough too. So yes, he should put all those feelings away and go, but he's a Murdick through and through. Given that, he probably made the best decision, but I expect Taysia would see it differently.