Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

101 Dalmatians Challenge: Agreste x Dupain-Cheng Family

ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
I have been inspired to try the 101 Dalmatians Challenge from watching SeriPixelBiologists, on YT. She has become my favorite Simtuber for LPs.

I am adopting her rules for my challenge to make it interesting but adapting them to my own playstyle.

The rules written below belong to Seri! Pixel Biologist and are being borrowed and adapted for my challenge.
I based my Sims for this challenge off of the characters in Miraculous Ladybug (hence the name similarities) and I like how they turned out.

Sims in my Challenge: Pictures provided in first post (not this one)
More info coming later!

Adrien Agreste YA Male

Marinette Dupain-Cheng YA Female

Dogs:
Tiki Spots (Marinettes Dog)
Plagg Noir (Adrien's Dog)

Custom 101 Dalmatian Challenge Rules
=============================================
Unlike with Seri's challenge I did not start off with the characters from the movies, my challenge characters are my own as are the dogs. I will be using some of Seri's rules and adapting others.

Adrien and Marinette may NOT have traditional jobs: they must be SELF-EMPLOYED or SELL collectibles (flowers, gems, minor pets, books, paintings, garden plants etc...) to make ends meet! They must also move out to a farm in the countryside as soon as possible! Hint: Getting them a nice big farm to run can really help not only make money but give the future puppies lots of room to roam!

The Breeding Dogs must know ALL six tricks and perform at least one trick exhibition show in their lifetime!

All puppies must be taught at least ONE skill before being adopted out!

All dogs must have their OWN food bowl, bed, and toy!
-- There is a penalty of -1 point PER DAY/PER DOG who does not have their own bed, food bowl, and toy! We must take good care of our puppies and make sure they are all healthy and happy!

Puppies must have a nice bed indoors or in their barn. They can have the option of sleeping in dog houses outside, but they must have a bed they could also choose from indoors as well!

Additional Options for Challenge
Have one of the Founders have the Surrounded by Family (Raise 5 children from baby to teen) LTW; and Family-Oriented/Neat Traits
Have one child bring their Imaginary Friend to life and add them to the household
Have one child maintain straight As and get on the Honor Roll through their child and teen stages
Have one Founder complete their LTW
Have one Founder (if they are a writer) write 100 Novels (3+ books in each Genre)

|| Points ||
+1 Point per Puppy Born
+2 Points per Trick Learned by Breeding Dogs
+5 Points per Bottomless Food Dish acquired!
-- Note! You can use only ONE of the Bottomless Food Dishes, the rest of them,put in family inventory for points!

|| Bonus Points ||
+10 Points for each dog beyond the breeding pair who learns all six tricks!
+10 Points for each completed Hunter Dog Skill Challenge
+10 Points for each completed Hunter Dog Statue Collection
+1 Point for each Non-Destructive, Neat, Loyal and Friendly traits learned

|| Penalty Points ||
-1 Point per dog per day who does not have a bed, food bowl, and toy!
-1 Point per day each time more than 3 creatures - dogs or sims or other! - have FLEAS!
This stacks for every 3 creatures that have fleas!
-10 Points per puppy adopted out who does not know at least one trick!
-5per dog per use of the Young Again Potion

==========================================================================================
Dalmatian Puppy List
(pups will be uploaded as ADULTS only for this challenge)

Generation #1 Parents are Tiki and Plagg First 50

1. Patch (Male) Traits: Destructive, Genius
Screenshot-107.jpg

2. Zoey (Female) Traits: Friendly, Genius
Screenshot-108.jpg

====================================================================================
POINTS TRACKER: (Updated as needed)
+2 for the birth of Zoey and Patch
+ 8 for Tiki and Plagg learning Sit and Situp each

Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited September 2017
    Generation 1.1 Chapter 1 Meet the Family

I'd like to introduce to you Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng and their dogs Tiki Spots (Red Collar) and Plagg Noir (Green Collar).
    They are the founders for the 101 Dalmatians Challenge.
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg

These Sims are loosely based off the characters from the adorable series on Netflix; Miraculous Ladybug. I loved how the characters looked so I turned them into YA Sims for my challenge. Their dogs are named after the little sprite spirits that give them their powers. I am looking forward to my challenge.
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    Thought this might be useful in designing heirs/sires/etc if the need be: http://paisleydals.com/color.html :D