Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs! :)

SAIZSFL.png

Announced on the EA gamescom stream :)
Origin ID: WyntirLily

Comments

• Options
    mmickel95mmickel95 Posts: 30 Member
    YES!! So excited! Really hope for a vet career!
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Awesome! So excited for this :smiley:
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    They announced there will be a vet career :D So happy!
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    The new world looks amazing!!

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Now that was an announcement! This time they did everything right. I can't wait for this new world!!!
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    I was really hoping for small pets too, like birds and reptiles. :( INB4 they come in a stuff pack.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    So looking forward to the vet career! And the new world :) and everything really. :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Finally I can recreate my family!
    Also the world looks great, and the addition of a vet career is very welcome.
    However, since TS4, I am very careful when it comes to getting in the hype train for EPs. I'll buy it nonetheless, but I rather not get my hopes really up since I can see the limitations coming our way as soon as we start asking questions.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @wyn

Thanks for posting this I will be beyond pumped to get pets with a new vet career and did someone mention a new world with it? Awesome.. I noticed on another thread we may be getting a the color wheel back and if that's also true greatest sims 4 Xmas present ever :)
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    GOSH, Am i the only one who loves new town?!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Could be entirely possible they just plain ignored small pets in the trailer despite them being there. Who knows honestly. I'd be sad to see them left out of the EP but dogs/cats are technically the "meat"of the EP. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to ask about it.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    So happy, and the colour wheel is back too!
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    The vet career is a pretty awesome new feature. Personally I'm not a fan of encouraging people to put clothes on their pets but oh well it's a game I guess... >.>
  • Options
    LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    I'm beyond excited. I'm excited for the new town, cant wait to see more :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2017
    I like what I'm seeing.
    I saw a fox!

Hope we can play as stray animals, or a house hold of just animals no owner.

I'm making a Corgi, a Maybe I can make a wolf out of a Husky... intrigued on seeing my Werewolf family as wolves, and those with the power to turn into a wolf... this could be fun.

and I'm going to make a Tabby cat.

Will I build a Vet? will a vet be a Sub-neighborhood?

But I can't wait to manipulate the world that's coming.

I wonder what traits and aspirations, skills, jobs, and emotions seems like they'll have it.

and then there is the Mods, LLS NoGloRemover, yeah that cloudiness in Cat's and Dog's eyes needs to go.

I love that fireplace.

The world though... looks... meh. there's just something about that clocktower I don't like. maybe it's the use of arches, or that they made the tower polygonal.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    Well, now i must hypnotize myself (the problem when your pc isn't strong enough any more to run the sims 4) "i do not like pets ! I do not like pets ... Wait they can go in the swimming pool ? awww <3 "
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    The blog post is up
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @wyn

Thanks for posting this I will be beyond pumped to get pets with a new vet career and did someone mention a new world with it? Awesome.. I noticed on another thread we may be getting a the color wheel back and if that's also true greatest sims 4 Xmas present ever :)

They showed the color wheel with how the pets coats will be colored. You can literally paint on their coats to color them, which looks pretty awesome. :)
    And yes, they mentioned a new coastal town with it, they only showed a few glimpses of it though, but it looks really nice. They showed a person walking her dog on a boardwalk, so I'm pretty excited.

As for other animals, I could see them maybe being in a game pack or something (like farm life, with horses or something?). Which is kinda lame, but this expansion at least will open up the possibility, laying the ground work for it so to speak.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    now that it's official I'm excited looking forward to the new pack, I can remake the scooby gang :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I am so excited that you can paint/make dots on the pets' fur and skills are mentioned!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    This is fantastic!!!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I'm so excited! But now I can't stop looking at my cat. Maybe I want to recreate her in The Sims 4?
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Oddly, I'm excited but I'd better to wait and see, because for the moment I just saw cats and dogs and not little pets...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited August 2017
    Is it just me or does the town look a little bit like Sunset Valley :) ?

bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=9b586a-1503336615.jpg