Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited February 2020
    @OJenn - I am so happy to see you post such a big update! :) The college sweetheart thing is soooo cute! I loved seeing them in their uni clothes being all lovey. Their graduation day wedding is my favorite! It's so cool to see a wedding that isn't a white dress, black suit, ordeal. Those pictures were great :heart: Their house is so cute. It looks like your founders are starting on the same lot mine are :smiley: As always I love your decorating. The school flags were a nice touch, and I love the kitchen. I always forget to put washer dryers, but I really like the place for it in the kitchen. Anyway wow! What a first day on the job for Jessica :joy: Lucky for that lady Jessica got a good education lol And I love that Channing is in the same career as my Trey. Their vacation was well deserved. Sulani is beautiful. Yay a baby already! I'm so excited because my couple's not ready yet :lol: I'll live through Jessica and Channing's new baby.

EDIT:

@Kiwicantdie - I'm sorry! I thought I posted my comments for you days ago. I guess I just did it in my head lol :lol: Awww that first picture of Rory :heart: He's adorable. He runs around in my game pantless because I don't have the pack his are from apparently lol. Anyway, I love seeing him working in the robotics lab. You always get the best action shots. Example, his electrocution lol. Defacing Ubrite's sculpture was super classy :wink: I love it :joy: It's so cool getting to see all the fun college stuff in your updates. I know I've said it before, but every update you show me something new I didn't know we could do or existed. You guys are A+ advertisement for these games lol How annoying about all the new roommates! Agghhh! I love how you've just embraced the horrid townies. I spend SO much time deleting and making over the townies in my game that by the time I'm finished I don't even wanna play anymore. I need to take a page from your book and just roll with it. You make it look so easy though lol Like I never would've embraced mustache guy, but now I kinda love him? :lol: It's also really cool to know how lively the dorms are, it certainly looks it. Aw Rory and Violet stinking up the commons together is the sweetest moment I had seen from them :lol: They earned their drunken Christmas party! And a kiss! Finally! Good job Rory! He must've taken a few cues from the overly flirtatious almost threesome? :joy: As always, great update :heart:
    Post edited by Heckstress17 on
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Update 4 of RWC Generation 1

Fall arrived in Willow Creek and Trey couldn't have been happier.
    FLrAYgA.png

Then before I knew it, it was Thanksgiving.
    BMn3KFW.png

Evie's cooking skill has improved so I wasn't too worried about her making their big meal.
    Rkwi6Sc.png

She spent the day baking and cooking for their first holiday as a married couple, and of course Penny never left her side.
    2Xg6Dsl.png

Trey was very appreciative of his wife's cooking :smile:
    9hvbcIU.png

And Evie was super proud to produce a meal that wasn't poisonous lol
    BGFz0Lb.png

They're a very happy couple. :heart:
    46o2ast.png

Things are going better at the bakery. One day she even made a profit, only like 60 bucks lol but it was better then nothing.
    0wWK5XE.png

Marta is a huge help :heart:
    mNfLinQ.png

and @Kiwicantdie I assure you Evie's treating you well :wink:
    SZ3JfFS.png

@Kiwicantdie You're now a single woman BUT I think you're ex is having a hard time coping :lol: He's a regular customer, but I know he's not really interested in what they're selling, but who's selling it.
    aRHEbyC.png

And now another building tour because Evie and Trey visited the gym and I gotta show it off :tongue: This is MVP Fitness. The only build of mine that doesn't have Willow in the name lol
    BJY9g3y.png
    CcjFhcu.png

The entrance/reception/new sign ups area.
    Y1CJFbc.png
    zgz4Zew.png
    6swWiQj.png

The basketball court
    eaccNLB.png

Upstairs is the main workout space
    ietgi3Q.png
    D5CjGLo.png

and I finally get to make use of the climbing wall, even if there was only enough room for 1. I had placed one's on the rooftop of my San Myshuno gym but never got to use them because the rain always broke them.
    EIQcttW.png

There's two big bathrooms. Each has 3 private showers and toilets, but I couldn't get good pics of them.
    kbcbnU3.png
    5Dkv172.png

Neither Trey or Evie are very athletic, but they're trying to take care of themselves.
    VcfQPHh.png
    H22kkB8.png

Evie's looking at a TV, not just staring into the abyss lol
    oQG2tl4.png

omg and Evie met Lilith Pleasant! I didn't realize she was in the game so it was like meeting a celebrity for me lol
    evsYFuR.png

In other news, Trey finally got that big promotion and is bringing home some decent money now. I'm hoping to redecorate the house.
    SL6pGal.png

They celebrated over dinner in Brindleton Bay.
    MSgI7uE.png

and the next night hit up the spice festival with Evie's friends.
    o61ckbx.png

amateur...
    wI7cxZt.png

So yeah, things are kinda uneventful at the moment. Just trying to earn enough money so these two can start a family soon.
    WL88Kgu.png

I'm kinda surprised that risky woohoo hasn't kicked in yet.
    NBwF0i2.png

Cause these two can't keep their hands off each other.
    0nmdax5.png

Penny is totally that dog that awkwardly watches her owners get it on lol
    oT0WeHv.png

They're unfazed though.
    LRUrcMU.png

That's it for now. I'm really hoping by my next update they'll be ready to make take that next step in life and give me something more interesting to post lol Happy Simming!
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 That little house of yours is so cute (never mind the man playing in the leaves). I love their little kitchen. It's tough in the early years to be the founders at the holidays! Just the two of them! I love the bakery so much. I don't know when but I'm totally going to try this in the future! I've been having the itch for a restaurant again too. I haven't had one since Greysen opened his in his very first life. OH the posters on the windows IS BRILLIANT! Of course they would have them!! Where has my retail brain been all these years?? Very good! And you're so smart, you always remember to put all the pipes and panels and things that just make a build look a little more real! I never remember that stuff. There is lots to be proud of here! You did a great a job. I love it so much! HAHA Lilith Pleasant it is like meeting celebrities...that's what Sims 4 should have done when they made the Celebrity pack! hehe Penny...oh Penny...she's just wondering if their ok or if she should step in...hehehehe Great update :) Thank you!!
  • Options

First let me just say that as soon as Emilia and Caiden admitted they didn’t have anything romantic going on, Emilia found her true love.
    FdnAS.PNG

Look who else got married!
    FdnB3.PNG

It was premiere day and for some reason Caiden couldn’t watch on his own TV. Maybe it was divine intervention because he needed some Grandpa time.
    FdnEH.png

They talked all night.
    FdnFb.png

Caiden confessed things Greysen had no idea about! It was good to talk to Greysen about everything going on in his life. He felt grounded and ready to rule the world!
    FdnFS.png

The next day, Reed called him up and said there was someone at the Romance Festival waiting to see him.
    FdnHh.PNG

The minute he got there, Lauren was all over him.
    FdnIG.png

They look a little terrified here.
    FdnJf.png

Being adults is scary, but there are some benefits.
    FdnJU.png

So Caiden joined a law firm, and sometimes he goes back to the school to do some research.
    FdnLH.png

This strange boy actually likes the food his school serves.
    FdnLX.png

On Harvest Day, he went to visit Greysen early. All of Greysen’s buddies were there.
    FdnN0.png

Later Reed and Jared went home to be with their own families. Lauren and Ava came over for the Grand Meal that Caiden was preparing.
    FdnO1.png

Of course there was some flirting going on in that kitchen.
    FdnOj.png

And showing off.
    FdnOQ.png

Once again Lauren pitched right in and started cleaning up Caiden’s mess and showing how well they work together in a tight spot.
    FdnPq.png

Caiden got to do his favorite part and ring the bell.
    FdnQw.png

Greysen came to the table without his shirt. That feels like such a grandpa thing to do.
    FdnRm.png

When he got home he called Lauren right away. Why was she still across the street?
    FdnSd.png

“What took you so long sweetie?”
    FdnSR.png

He let her know just how much she really means to him.
    FdnYA.png

Then he gave her a key to his house.
    FdnZ8.png

Then…they slept. They were exhausted.
    Fdo0V.png

The next morning it was a different story. “Why are you up and dressed already?”
    Fdo1f.png

It was finally time to celebrate!
    Fdo1u.png

Caiden has been studying really hard and he finally was ready to take the Law Exam. He passed his first try!
    Fdo1M.png

He also received a promotion from work that day.
    FdoiG.PNG

They celebrated that night by going out on a date.
    Fdo3h.png

He told her all kinds of stories about the law firm he’s working for.
    Fdo40.png

She started to realize herself just how much she loves him.
    Fdo4O.png

He had written a poem for her and he read it to her.
    Fdo56.png

Of course their night ended with a sweet kiss.
    Fdo5I.png

But that actually was not the end of their night. When they got home he gave her his mother’s ring and asked her to move in.
    Fdo7Y.png

In the morning, Lauren decided she better start getting into shape if she was going to spend her life with a fitness junkie.
    Fdo95.png

They received a nice not from Andromeda.
    Fdokq.PNG

That afternoon they had a party to celebrate the engagement.
    FdoaD.png

Everything was going spectacularly.
    Fdoad.png

Until…stone caught on fire…
    FdocN.png

And NOBODY could put it out!
    Fdods.png

Caiden tried to laugh about it the next day, but Lauren did not think it was funny.
    Fdoe8.png

Lauren decided to go to University and because Caiden likes to punish himself, he decided to go too. Unfortunately, their interests have them at 2 different schools. Just after we made the decision I saw Lauren with this thought bubble.
    Fdolu.PNG

I didn’t want to know what that meant but it made me think this better happen sooner than later.
    Fdomh.png

People actually came in and sat down!
    Fdoq5.png

It was beautiful!
    FdoqW.png

They were so happy.
    Fdorw.png

Everything about this night was sweet.
    Fdosq.png

Greysen couldn’t believe this was happening already, but he was so happy for them.
    Fdota.png

Oh Andromeda…
    FdotI.png

It was a great party and for some reason nobody froze to death!
    Fdou9.png

Lauren was surprised when Caiden started serenading her.
    FdouL.png

He finished with a flourish.
    FdozC.png

She rewarded him with sweet kisses.
    FdoAO.png

By the time they got home, she knew for sure what she had been suspecting and she wasted no time telling Caiden. She had just started University and had no idea how she was going to pull everything off, but she was happy.
    FdoBW.png

The next day they went to the doctor to make everything official. They found out some astonishing news. I have mixed feelings about it but honestly I think it’s amazing. Caiden didn’t get to know his brothers and now he was going to have 3 sons.
    FdoDt.PNG

After the appointment and the news, they went to share it with Greysen.
    FdoEB.png

He had an amazing Greysen reaction just showing me again why I love him so much.
    FdoG2.png

Things would have to change, but Greysen reassured his grandson. Everything would be fine. Everything would be more than fine.
    FdoGL.png
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi all
    I didn't get much play time in but I did at least finish my house and some lots. Oh and I made my founding couple.
    Kent and Ella
    zSSehIW.png
    xIewmsg.png
    riKu1lq.png
    Here is their home.
    ZHCBjbM.png
    They invested all of their money into their home.
    XtXQ2Hy.png
    I really suck at taking pictures of the home.
    OyzX5rK.png
    I will eventually post more of the house. Maybe. lol

]
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Evie and Trey are so cute. Your park is really nice. The basketball court is something I never thought of doing. Your town lots are nice too. I felt so bad for Evie when she lost her job. It must have been really hot outside if Evie almost died from heat stroke. That Bakery is so nice. Evie looked so stressed after working so hard all day and just not even making a profit. Good thing Trey was there to help her relax. Evie is making me wonder if sims have allergies. She is always getting sick. I know Evie was so proud of making her first Grand Meal. It turned out nicely. I am glad her business is taking off. I guess small steps are good. They both look so happy and I love how they enjoy the fall.

@debjameswhite Caiden gets more attractive the older he gets. I admire his will power at the romance festival, I mean he ignored women and focused on his homework.
    Emilla and Caiden have such a good friendship. Congratulations to Caiden for winning his debate match. All that practicing paid off. The tiny house is so cute. Lauren and Caiden make a cute couple. I love their whirlwind romance. Oh My Tripletts!! I can't wait to see them.

@EMSimmer30 I liked seeing Jana play with her grandnooboos. It was sad that she didn't have more time with them. Karla is a little cutie.

@Kiwicantdie I have to agree with you that Rory is so cute.
    Okay your college dorm is crazy. There is so much going on. I love how you gave the dorm mates names. It reminded me of recess where all of the kids had nicknames. Violet and Rory are cute together. Please tell me they are going to be a couple!

@OJenn Jessica and Channing looked so happy on their graduation, wedding day. Their house is so nice. I couldn't imagine being on my job the first day and then having to deliver a baby. She can definitely deliver under pressure. I am so in need of a vacation like Jessica and Channing. I live vicariously through their vacation pictures. :smiley:
    ]
  • Options
    Just some comments. I'm hoping to post an update later :smile:

@debjameswhite - You're so right about it being tough during the holidays in the early years. I desperately wanted more decorations and family. I've been itching to have a sim run a restaurant again too! It'll be fun to see you eventually decorate and run a bakery. I finally made a profit of 1k last time I played. I'm starting to get the hang of it lol. I don't know if I'd say me adding the pipes is smart, as much as it is desperate :lol: I always get to the end of a build and try frantically to fill in any empty spaces and luckily for outdoors my last resort is usually the pipes or my fav green ivy.

Now on to your update! I gotta say, I think Emilia could've done better lol Andromeda did pretty well for herself though :wink: I love an update that starts with Greysen and Caiden time :heart: I'm starting to love even more how well Caiden and Lauren work together. How she's always cleaning up after he's cooked. That's a true match made in heaven in my books. I can tell Greysen's getting up there in years, showing up to family dinner without a shirt :lol: Congrats to Caiden for passing his law exam! I liked the idea of a party at the park to celebrate the engagement. Too bad about the fire. Though the look on everyone's faces was priceless lol. Oooooh that baby thought bubble. You got them to the alter right in time! I love that they married at your new church :heart: It was beautiful, and your guest even sat down to watch the ceremony! That's gotta be good luck. Apparently your covered reception area worked like magic. Even with snow on the ground your guest looked comfortable. Oh Andromeda... lol her playing on the ground during the wedding is proof it was nothing personal. And you got such great pics of Greysen hearing the big news. I really feel like you captured perfectly what he was feeling. Do you have your multiples settings tweaked in MCC? Either way like you said, Caiden having 3 boys when he never got to meet his brothers is a really bitter sweet occurrence.

@amadazulsim - Thanks! I never really thought to add the basketball court to the park either, but I think it works. If sims could have allergies Evie totally would. I'm still not convinced she's not the first sim to have them lol.

Yay!! I'm really glad you had some time to play. I love Kent and Ella! I've really missed your sims. One thing I've always loved about this challenge is how everyone's different sims and games always have their own unique look to them. Anyway, their house looks great! I do feel for having to rebuild all your lots though :disappointed: I'm super envious of their kitchen. My founders would kill to have all that space lol!
  • Options
    Update 5 of Rebuild Willow Creek generation 1!

Winter arrived in Willow Creek and immediately brought the first snowfall with it.
    j7CTTug.png

I think it looks particularly pretty downtown :heart:
    uhMS1HR.png

Christmas came and Evie and Trey moved his desk to make room for the tree.
    0TessTf.png

They don't have much, but they have each other, so I thought it was really sweet to see them happily decorating together.
    VaRfoy8.png
    Rqk7mtp.png

The one decoration I really wanted for the tree was the tree skirt, but I learned your sims can fail at adding decorations lol and somehow they messed that part up. Oh well. They still put their presents out, and Trey being a goofball snuck one early.
    D7VXj4w.png

They decided to wait to open presents until the evening in hopes that Santa or whatever his name is appeared :lol: They both stopped eating halfway through their grand meals to give Penny attention.
    nf1EIho.png

She's seriously their baby.
    JWvwd7s.png

After dinner they played in the snow a bit.
    X7ZffnC.png

Then settled in for a movie.
    Sk6cRpr.png

Then Santa came!
    I9Si7vk.png

A black bearded, chunky at best, bootleg version :grimace:
    5bFZdkz.png

but he gave the BEST gifts. Both Trey and Evie scored some pretty sweet loot. Loot that once sold equaled about 15k lol so bootleg Santa can stay.
    dCCngaa.png

All in all it was a great first Christmas together in their little house. But I couldn't help feeling like it wasn't complete without some kiddos running around...
    M4S0sUm.png

So the next day after fully refurnishing the house Evie and Trey got busy. :wink:
    Zmr1rsg.png

Trey looks as excited about this as I was to see shower woo hoo was back lol
    qMEzzUr.png

and of course Penny was there looking on... *face palm*
    tR7o4FX.png

About a day later, and as she was leaving to take Penny on a walk, Evie found out she was expecting! Which is awesome because she's had the try for baby whim locked in since like day 2.
    6izZaCx.png

They both decided to take a day off work to celebrate and wound up at the bar downtown.
    ONwdvQc.png

They mostly just played ping pong and put on a lot of PDA.
    pnQriTZ.png

Evie literally passed out as soon as they got home. Pregnancy is rough lol
    ML3iAO0.png

She's a trooper though and still worked at the bakery despite feeling less then great. Business is booming due to her new ad campaign so she couldn't miss out.
    AxVj1Lw.png

Marta's ex is still a regular customer. I can't kill the guy off, he brings in too much business lol :joy:
    k8eKAVY.png

Before long Evie was really showing and the new parents to be were getting super excited.
    0JRCCPO.png

Evie was just ready for the whole thing to be over. Poor girl really had it rough.
    c10QXZs.png

And work was getting harder and harder. The girls were completely swamped with customers. They did manage to make a profit of 1k though! So that was exciting.
    hKSz9M7.png

Trey was happy about the profit, but truth be told he's just ecstatic to become a father and asks to feel the baby every chance he gets.
    snODJjs.png

Not a minute too soon and Evie went into labor. She went to the newly decorated gender neutral nursery for the big moment.
    Q5ZpXKW.png

It's a boy!
    6Vl8nLO.png

Baby Jordan came into the world screaming his lungs out lol
    Yz1Vmho.png

but both of his parents could't have been happier.
    TbSYlU1.png

Especially Trey, who took off work to stay home with his little guy for a few days.
    svRYQrp.png

Those 2 infant days passed fast and I finally got to see what the little guy looked like. :smiley: I was so happy! He's a great mix, with Mama's grey eyes, and Dads hair.
    U9Io6ZP.png

He's an inquisitive little guy, and loves learning with Mommy.
    BHG73r0.png

Of course Penny is always nearby, but she hasn't quite decided what she thinks of Jordan yet.
    Y3rB8Ar.png

But he's your typical toddler, food throwing and all.
    UOVHXPq.png

He can do no wrong in Mama's eyes lol but Dad knows he's shaping a little man, and ends up being the firm one.
    9D18Ib6.png

But he gets to be the fun parent too :smile:
    vS87wBH.png

And I'll leave you with this picture of Jordan throwing Chili on their newly built couch. Time for baby #2? :lol:
    jZnJe46.png
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 We do all have very different looking sims and it is so cool to see the genetics like you were saying. I was trying to create sims that had something unique with each of them to see if the gene would pass down.
    I think Winter is my favorite season in the game. Not in real life though. LOL I just realized that I have never let my sims decorate a tree. I just put one up. That would be a nice thing to try this go round. I had to chuckle at your bootleg santa. I always get the same kind of looking santa. I can't wait to see their little nooboo. I laughed at poor Evie passing out and then Penny standing over her. I felt her pain when she was at work and her back was hurting. She definitely is a trooper. Baby Jordan is a cutie. Trey and Evie will make great parents.

So I have to introduce some more simmies.
    Meet Alexis and Mason
    m0SrepU.png
    I couldn't decide which sims I like the most so I am going to choose whichever sims hook up first and make a strong connection.
    Alexis and Kent didn't really hit it off at first.
    mgsncqY.png
    Yet at the Romance Festival she gave him a rose.
    06iRMq9.png
    The guys really seem to like Ella. No flirting or anything they just enjoy talking to her.
    CZmrG97.png
    I can't wait to see who my founding couple will finally be. I am going to do my best not to interfere with them to much. :wink:
    Here are some better pictures of each.
    Ella
    TwmeCEn.png
    Kent
    3meOcM2.png
    Alexis
    1TK0RA0.png
    Mason
    5KSWFi5.png
    ]
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Hi all <3 I'm back (yet again) <3 - I was actually super busy studying for my last exam but it turns out that coronavirus arrived in my own city and that all exams + lessons are now suspended for who knows how long. My uni closed and it won't open until the general hysteria calms down. I mean- I'm not even mad at this point :joy: I'm just sooooo happy I get to stay stuck indoors and play TS4 all day long :joy: ... expect more posts from me in these next few weeks, I'll definitely be much more active.
    That said- on to your updates!

@OJenn my god I love all the Jessica and Channing university pics <3 they look absolutely adorable. OMG the burning bed :astonished: how the heck did that even happen??? Anyway, the house they moved in is beautiful! I think their careers fit them so well. I laughed so hard at the fact that Jessica's first thing to do at the hospital was to deliver a baby :joy: no pressure at all lol :joy: aaaaaaw a Sulani honeymoon is it really healthy to be jealous of your sims? <3 and a baby already??? I'm all in for this :mrgreen:

@Heckstress17 I just--- accepted total defeat with the townies :joy: that's the thing. I get sooo tired of fixing everybody all the time, so I just give them a pass or I try to delete most of them. I feel so blessed for seeing two updates from you in a row! <3 did I mention already that Trey is my secret fave? :tongue: Harvestfest looked great in your game, Evie sure came a long way with her cooking skills! I'm also really glad that my simself is being helpful and not the laziest employee ever :mrgreen: she also got a really handsome husband for a little while, gotta admit it :joy:the stalking is real I have already mentioned just how much I love all of your builds and the gym looks amazing too! OMG look at Trey go on that climbing wall! :love: I'm also glad he managed to get promoted, one step closer to redecorating the house! I was almost going to say poor Penny for having to witness her owners going at it in the bush but then I saw in the following update that she's also spying them doing it in the shower so....... *facepalm* I mean- anyway- winter looks gorgeous in your game! <3 the pics of Evie and Trey decorating the tree together are adorable. They look like two little kiddos eagerly waiting for presents next to Santa :joy: OMG YES A LITTLE ONE <3 is my simself's ex actually stalking her??? I take the "he looks handsome" back. Call the police on him :joy: aaaah poor Evie over there with her huge belly she's actually amazing for working so hard throughout her pregnancy. Aaaaah it's a little boy! :bawling: and it's sooo cute! He's such a good mix of the two of them! The pics of him and dad are so precious! Yes throw all the food everywhere, young man, show the world how it's done >:)
    (by any chance, do you have a link to the infant skin overlay you're using in game? 'cause I wanted to change mine for a while <3)

@debjameswhite OMG RORY AND ANDROMEDA! <3 I can't believe it :joy:I hope they make a lot of good looking babies I love watching some Grandpa time in your updates <3 Caiden and Lauren looks so cute together, you definitely made the right choice picking her! I'll laugh forever at the shirtless Greysen sitting down for the grand meal :joy: it was soo good :joy: finally Caiden gave the keys to Lauren! I'm glad their slowing making it more and more official. OMG his mother's ring too :bawling: I'm eagerly waiting for the wedding, just so you know *wink wink*. How can a stone catch on fire????? I can't with this game :joy: omg look at me being super dumb and not realizing that they're actually getting married in this very update! *facepalm* :joy: aaaaaahw I love the color of Lauren's dress, it looks lovely on her <3 beautiful ceremony! Aren't we all happy that the devs actually fixed the dancing-guests bug during wedding events? :joy: we no longer have to suffer for that. OOOOOOh it's triplets! Congratulations Caiden! (or... condolences?? lol) I almost teared up at them telling Greysen the good news <3 such a touching moment. Greysen's going to be the best great-grandad (?) ever <3 I can't wait to see the little ones!

@amadazulsim great founding couple! <3 the house looks super nice as well! I hope I'll be able to see more of them soon <3 oh wait- I thought you had already picked your founding couple! :joy: my bad. All of your sims look gorgeous so I don't really have a bias in here. I can't wait to see which ones end up together!
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    I am getting some play time in today. Sorry if I spam with pictures today.

Most days have been filled with the simmies getting to know each other more. They honestly spend their time sitting around the house talking and eating. They are soooo boring. lol
    IhySmp8.png
    Kent and Alexis found that they share a love of painting.
    z3PrRj0.png
    Mason and Ella discuss how they love writing.
    2lQ1Erx.png
    Kent convinced Alexis that they should get out of the house and do something.
    NDDZKoQ.png
    The group decided to go and have a water ballon fight.
    5kgQKho.png
    BjGw0pk.png
    Since they were already wet, Why not take a dip in the hot tub.
    Fq5QRcG.png
    I guess they decided themselves who they wanted to be with. All sorts of flirting was going on.
    vvXhUaL.png
    Especially between Alexis and Kent.
    cYzvvz0.png
    Mason and Ella excused themselves and went into the house.
    Kent and Alexis.....well you can see what they decided to do.
    id6TGa8.png
    I guess they are now a couple.
    pzgDjd5.png
    Mason and Ella shared a kiss.
    5gxrSqy.png
    The next day the guys shared their experiences from the previous night.
    KBdYWFK.png
    A few days went by in the game and things were pretty uneventful. Until I noticed this conversation between Alexis and Kent.
    Yup, Alexis is preggers.
    sU54ldk.png
    I don't think Kent is happy!
    HD93m1P.png
    Oh wait there is more!!!
    Ella had to tell Mason something too!
    oi748iw.png
    I am not sure how he feels.
    IA29wXJ.png
    I know they all had fun that night but geesh. I didn't even make them woohoo. MC Command has taken over my game. lol
    ]
  • Options
    How exciting! So many updates! I'm so happy!

@amadazulsim Your founders are awesome. They're so diverse. I love Ella's freckles. Really cute! They're house looks great! That kitchen is huge!! Do you know about hitting the tab key? I didn't know that for so long and it was such a game changer for taking pictures for me! Just thought I'd through that out there in case you didn't know :)

Oh another set of potential founders! That's an interesting idea to see who ends up as the couple. Could be anyone!

Woot! Another update! I love it!! I like your loft bed. The start of your game reminds me of a dating show. I kinda love it! They can all get to know each other and build some skill. Oh Kent and Alexis! I did not expect the two of them to get together. I'm glad Mason and Ella didn't let that stand in their way! Aww boys...kissing and telling? tsk tsk! Wow Alexis that was fast! Wow! They both got pregnant! Birth control people??? hehehe

@Heckstress17 I do not have any settings set for multiples! That was completely random but how amazing that I had triplets twice in a row!! If I had thought about it I might have done it on purpose cause that's an amazing twist in the story. I just got lucky...if you call having 3 toddlers lucky...

I love the pictures you take of the scenery so much. Downtown looks really pretty. I love them decorating the tree together. So cute. I did not know sims could mess up at decorating! Penny is so cute. You're making me want a dog. I love getting big dogs in game since I have tiny dogs in real life! I love "bootleg" Santa. What a great way to refer to him hehe. I love how cute there house is. I'm so glad it's baby time!! I love the shower! I tried that with Lauren and Caiden in the tiny house but they never got in. I love that Penny always watches. Ping Pong! I have the table in my gym but I haven't tried it yet. Love it! Poor Evie passing out...pregnancy is rough. Aww congrats on your cute adorable baby boy! I love that Trey stayed home with him. But OMG look at that little guy! He's one of the cutest toddlers I've seen! I love his eyes. Look at Mommy teaching. What a good Mommy. I love the part where you said Trey knows he's shaping a little man. That little guy is always throwing food! Argh!!!!

@Kiwicantdie Oh stay safe my friend!!! I keep wondering how you're going to get groceries! I don't mind that you will have lots of sim time though. <3 I thought about you all day at work today. Isn't it awesome about Rory and Andromeda? If Caiden can't have her, I'm happy she's with Rory. I can't wait to see their babies. I went in and moved them out of the house so they could make babies. I wasn't planning such a fast wedding but when she got pregnant I wanted to move fast! I'm glad you liked the color of her dress because I really liked it too :) OOOO I thought I just got lucky that they were not dancing! I can't believe they finally fixed it! Hooray!!

Entry
    FdJXI.png

Living Room from Entry
    FdJYt.png

Dining Room from Entry
    FdJZk.png

Dining Room
    FdJZJ.png

Kitchen
    FdK0f.png

Family Room (it’s Winter Fest!)
    FdK0S.png

What the room looks like when it’s not Winter Fest…I’m not sure if those pics will go. Probably they’ll be replaced by something Greysen does.
    FdK1B.png

Greysen’s Room
    FdK2P.png

Greysen’s Bath
    FdK32.png

I took way more time on the first floor. Then I started losing steam. I’ll pretty things up more as I go :)

Caiden and Lauren’s Room. Their Master Bath is not pictured but it’s almost the same as Greysen’s at least for layout. Lauren wanted pink.
    FdK5u.png

Nursery – We’re ready for 3!!
    FdK6Y.png

Caiden’s Study – Where he does lawyer things. Lauren has an office too but it’s tinier and I can’t get a picture :)
    FdK7h.png

While the boys are little they’ll all share a room.
    FdK8m.png

So one of their future rooms has been turned into a play room.
    FdK8R.png

Here it is from the outside when the weather is nice…It will need more love too I think. I just want to play!!
    FdKaj.png
    FdKaz.png

I know this is supposed to be the low rent district in Willow Creek, but man I would happily live in a place like this forever!
    FdKbP.png

Here they are, finally all moved in late at night the day before Winter Fest. Let the fun begin!
    FdKcn.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite I wanted to do something a little different to keep the game interesting. I just wasn't expecting nooboos so soon.
    I didn't know about the tab button. Geesh after all these years of playing I am still learning things. I really have to learn to make smaller houses.

I am in love with your house. Caiden and Lauren’s Room is nice and the nursery is so cute! Oh and the toddler room is adorable. I can't wait to see the little one!

Okay Another update!
    The group decided to plan an outing. They decided to go and see if they could find a new pet.
    6JeyAL5.png
    They decided to go to Brindlebay.
    Ella was the first and only to come in contact with a stray.
    HuG6DZJ.png
    They visited the lighthouse and a local pub.
    pniU5hT.png
    llhNPDt.png
    There were just to many bears in the pub to enjoy a meal.
    g8uvfy7.png
    Kent seemed to enjoy their company.
    anjeacg.png
    They even played in the rain before heading home.
    i6PF7Mc.png
    Alexis has gotten so big with this pregnancy.
    Apparently the skin I use makes them gain weight in certain areas besides the belly.
    v7ONtTJ.png
    It is time.
    nbQyjik.png
    RSdleBs.png
    Twins
    Kent and Alexis are happy and that is all that matters.
    hL7Jqss.png
    ]
  • Options
    Mason and Ella just wait for their turn. I mean they did get preggers the same day.
    OsYgs3S.png
    mkJ9rBr.png
    You will never guess what surprise they got too. Twins!!
    Here is a pic of all of them.
    Alexis and Kent had twin girls that they named Lola and Nola
    Ella and Mason had twin girls too and they named them Nia and Nya.
    EoubWGC.png
    Sorry for picture spamming today.
    I was just so excited to have a whole day to play.
    ]
  • Options
    I had a rough day yesterday and I loved being able to log on to a bunch of activity in the thread :heart:

@Kiwicantdie - Oh wow :hushed: I'm an easily panicked person so I would be freaking out lol but I'm glad you're getting a break from studying and school. And of course yay for simming time! Is your work still open? I hope you stay safe and healthy :heart: I'm legit scared for you though :confused:

I wish I could say I've accepted defeat to the townies but I swear everytime I see MCC marry off some monstrosity I can't help but delete or fix them lol thank god for pre styled outfits or I'd definitely have lost my mind by now. I'm glad you love Trey. I do too, and feel bad I don't get to play with him as much. And yes your simself is super helpful. She very rarely slacks, and since the only option is to "berate for slacking" Evie just let's it slide :lol: I mean seriously, I could never berate you. I'm sure whatever game your simself seldomly amuses herself with is very important lol! Your ex is a bit of stalker, not gonna lie. But he's always buying the highest paid items so I gotta keep him around :joy: I'm not actually using a skin overlay, it's just a default skin. I can still link you to it if you want? And yes I'm super happy with how my little guy aged up. I hope he continues to be cute as he ages lol

@debjameswhite - I love taking scenery pics so I'm glad you enjoy them :smile: Willow Creek isn't as pretty as Brindleton Bay or Oasis Springs in my opinion but it still needs love. You know it's funny you mention the big dog thing. I'm actually afraid of dogs in real life, but still really like them, I know it's weird. So I always love giving my sims big lovable ones in the sims. I really wanna have a sim get a yorkie in the future. You have yorkies right? I had a yorkie/pomeranian mix as a kid I wanna try to recreate. Anyway yes! I love how little Jordan aged up. And yep, Trey knows he's gotta mold his little guy into a man so he takes lessons seriously, but with love.

Ahhh yes a house tour! My fav! I love love love love love how you've decorated! Honestly, the shot of the living room from the entryway is gorgeous! If I could steal that entire room I totally would. The dining room is great too. Those chairs look perfect with that table. I don't know why but I always have a hard time matching up chairs to tables. And the orange, red, and yellow tones look really beautiful together. The kitchen is really nice too. I love those tiled walls. I don't think I have the pack those came with. Greysen's room is great. Is that Caiden's childhood art work on the wall? :cry: He's such a softie. The master bedroom is beautiful. The way you placed the dresser and shoes cabinet together makes it look like one big piece of furniture. And such cute bassinets in the nursery. Caiden's office is one of my favs. Being in the law career he will definitely make great use of that space. His knickknack shelf :heart: The triplets have such a great little space to grow into too. I can't wait until they arrive! Are you gonna randomize their names or do you have special ones picked out? The exterior of the house looks great too. Especially in the snow. Like you said, I could live their happily forever. I think that's a fun thing about the sims. You can even make your low rent area look like a place sims would wanna live in forever. Oh and love your new icon!

@amadazulsim - You don't have to apologize for the pic spam. I love that you got so much time to play :smiley: I was really sold on Kent and Ella, but Alexis and Mason are great too. I really love Mason :heart: I did feel bad that he essentially rejected Alexis though, she's such a cutie. I kinda felt like I was watching an episode of Big Brother or the Real World waiting for the roommates to make love connections lol! I totally approve of you waiting for the couples to become couples on their own. The water balloon fight pics were great. Ooooh I knew something was gonna happen in the hot tub. I've always had luck romancing once the hot tub was involved lol in real life and in the sims :joy: Kent and Alexis definitely made it known they're a couple lol I'm happy for Mason and Ella too. I can't believe they were all expecting at the same time! Kent's reaction was priceless. It's funny you mentioned the girls getting bigger and not just in their bellys :lol: Can't say I didn't notice that as well. omg Kent with the bears at the bar :joy: He enjoyed himself. Twin girls for both couples! :flushed: You have got your hands full. I love the names you picked. Very twin like :wink: Are you leaning more towards one couple or the other?
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update

Peyton and Rapunzel spent the night before Karla's first day of big girl school talking.
    92IT8eN.png

Peyton was there to welcome her home with a hug after her first day.
    AcTZuP8.png

Later when Rapunzel came over they all worked on Karla's first project together.
    Sr1tYAv.png

Once everything was done, Rapunzel and Karla spent time together cloud watching.
    cPVq7zu.png

After Karla went to bed it was time for the adults to spend some time together.
    IklKxzW.png

A few days later and it was time for Peyton's adult birthday.
    0mvFvnv.png

Between homework, projects and quality time spent together the summer season wizzed by.
    1gzpcsY.png
    Xq2cxoX.png
    F8fyrpQ.png

Before truly cold weather could set in the three of them went on a small vacation to Granite Falls.
    GJNnMxD.png
    CodQdag.png
    exQTD3C.png
    BEW09QM.png
    bT8kZPb.png
    RZtygsN.png

Once they returned it was time for Rapunzel's adult birthday and Karla got to play with some of her cousins.
    utKM4y2.png

She also got some mom and daughter time while Peyton was out with a friend at the lounge.
    vc8d8NY.png

Soon with an A, a finished childhood aspiration and 4 of 5 extra traits lined up; teenhood was imminent! For her birthday Karla decided she wanted to go out to the local burger joint then return home for her cake!
    0d7OHZ9.png
    tEMTEXZ.png

Now our Gen 8 heir is a teen!
    vNpkfE5.png
    K5pQbOc.png

• Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Our generations so far.

Gen 1 Troy and Jordyn
    JPvDYU5.png
    uSuvdPH.png

Gen 2 Ophelia and Ellie
    NAiXkse.png
    6atQyme.png

Gen 3 Tiara and Nikki
    BIE0OC4.png
    JaSYM8A.png

Gen 4 Alanna and Derek
    7Gfh1ke.png
    phLPLS5.png

Gen 5 Gabe and Jason
    aNIatZB.png
    x3lzQ38.png

Gen 6 Adair and Jana
    HZSq8N3.png
    od5gryt.png

Gen 7 Peyton and Rapunzel
    O8YAxDR.png
    xgIy6BL.png

Gen 8 Karla and ?
    lz1YPWS.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Heckstress17 - Sims and Fall is such a great combo ♥ Thank goodness Evie's cooking skills have improved although I think Trey would still suffer through it. Look at that gym though omg!!! I am sure with a nice space like that they will be the fittest couple in town.

Winter Update: Have I mentioned that I love how cozy their home looks? Santa looks a little young haha but at least he brought gifts. I am very excited that they are expecting! Jordan is an absolute cutie!!!!!!

@debjameswhite - omg Lauren and Caiden's faces at the romance festival :lol: I think these two are made for each other though especially once Lauren started pitching in to clean while he cooked. I had no idea law was a career in the game, is it new? (or new-ish) Congrats to the lovely couple, the first step in forever. And omg THREE BABIES they have their hands full. But Holy House Tours I love everything about it!! Especially the nursery.

@amadazulsim - Kent and Ella look perfect together! The house looks A-MAZING by the way. Okay okay, I think I like Alexis and Mason more but time will tell I suspect. I like the approach you are taking with the sims, they are usually pretty good at picking out mates. I always have to laugh when MC just decides things like oh a baby or two :lol: So many babies!!!
  • Options
    @amadazulsim I loved seeing the couples forming <3 Kent being devastated from the "good" news almost killed me, really :joy: the Brindleton Bay trip was really nice. The local pub full of bears lol- I would be super tense too if I ever found myself in such a place :joy: gz for the twins! <3 omg four girls all at once, I'm shocked. They also look like they have their fathers' skintone, which is really nice. I can't wait to see how they grow up <3

@debjameswhite don't worry I'll be 100% fine :blush: I have several friends living in China & South Korea that I constantly keep in touch with and they confirm on a daily basis that the freakout over coronavirus is mostly media-generated. Only the elderly and the people with compromised immune systems are truly in danger. I'm ready to see all the Rory/Andromeda babies when they'll start dropping in your game :mrgreen: -- the house looks amazing!! I love the warm colors of the walls. The nursery is my absolute fave! :love: (lol at the three tablets for the toddlers in the play room :joy: ) I can't wait to see them settle in this new house!

@Heckstress17 don't be scared <3 I have friends both in China and South Korea that assure me every day that there's nothing to worry about this virus. 2/3 of the people infected don't even develop any symptoms and don't know they got it, unless they actually start having a little bit of fever. It takes two weeks to show some symptoms, if any. The only people who are truly in danger and that, unfortunately, pass away are elders or anybody with a compromised/weak immune system, especially ones with lung diseases. So, even if it gets in your area, don't freak out too much and try to stay calm. This is not the end of the world, unlike the media is painting it out to be. You simply have to follow the sanitary norms that everybody follows when you have a cold: cover your mouth with your inner arm when you sneeze, make sure to always wash your hands when you get home and don't touch your eyes/mouth/nose with your hands too much. Also, try to keep your elders locked up in the house, 'cause they're the ones that could actually be in trouble. -- yes, the default skin (I thought it was an overlay)! If you can link it to me, I'd love to get it too <3

@EMSimmer30 I love Karla, Peyton and Rapunzel's relationship. It's so unique <3 loved the Granite Falls vacation! Teen Karla is adorable and definitely looks a lot like Rapunzel <3
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Part I of today's double update! <3
    look at me trying not to spam this thread and failing at it like a pro

I know I left y'all hanging with Rory and Violet's first kiss, but this time around I'm going to begin with Jody being the Evil Queen she truly is and clogging all the toilets in that dorm :tongue:

xU7VYF6.png

I can almost hear the manliest squeal coming out of this pic.

W0R27Uf.png

Anyway- back to them love affairs: the morning after their first kiss, these two were kinda awkward around each other. They actually almost tried to avoid any sort of conversation. Homeworks and projects didn't help them either.

or8XRWe.png

They went back to normal after a little while, acting as if nothing really happened.

TJpManm.png

Thankfully, the weather was gorgeous outside of the dorm. Everyone spent most of their time outside, either for attending classes or for playing in the snow. I noticed the snow melting away really fast, so I made sure to take a few more pics of it.

cOdSD9d.png

He6ufyh.png

Violet's dad came by to visit his little girl and see how she was doing so far away from home.

7bPwLm2.png

This poor chick actually seems to be the center of attraction of aaaaall Foxbury :joy:
    The last day of their second term, Lipgloss Girl tried her very best to seduce her :joy::joy::joy:

lse6qRn.png

Violet was outta there in 0,000000000001 seconds :joy:
    "Nope, not again." :joy: "Ever."

BvW8KGM.png

Lipgloss Girl wasn't in the mood for being turned down, therefore she decided to go serenade another dormmate right away.

97rkbJm.png

She got turned down twice in a row :joy:

R8M01Ey.png

New Year's Eve arrived and this time I decided to get everybody out of the dorm and go party at the bar in Britechester. I tried to invite as many sims as possible but not everybody came. Also, I should have renovated the bar before sending my sims there, but... I wasn't in the mood for building, like, not at all. All of the pics I took of them are so dark, though...

k9Z09xy.png

Still, a party's always a party.

G6yoLai.png

AJiqGYq.png

A few minutes before midnight, Rory actually decided this was his best chance to sneak - unnoticed - out of there with Violet.

xyt4mwa.png

And his plan almost worked, but... that's when a bunch of UBrite's students arrived and Jody decided that she was going to show them who owned the place :joy:

foQ2cNh.png

Hld9MaF.png

... happy new year, everybody? :joy:

zQDEPF4.png

heN6P07.png

Never cross Jody :joy:

jVB6xA7.png

While his sister was beating up all of the UBrite students that decided to drop by, Rory finally sneaked out of there with Violet and decided to go for a dive into the cold waters of the nearby river.

NgwE8p6.png

It looked like they were over all of their previous awkwardness.

URjYTAp.png

Once again, things escalated pretty quickly.

7cyaaWB.png

But at least this time they weren't drunk.

pEsTy6j.png

When they all went back to their dorm, the sun was almost on the horizon. Jody was exhausted from all the fighting, but definitely satisfied for having established a new record :joy: Mario looked pretty proud of her :joy:

jdl4mj9.png

As for Rory and Violet, well, they had to take a hot shower to make sure they weren't freezing to death >:)

UCSneK1.png

tNHrScF.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Part II of today's update: last term and graduation!

Words that Rory and Violet hooked up in the showers quickly spread throughout the dorm. I guess "nicest sister ever" Jody had something to do with it :joy: -
    J:"Looks like somebody finally did something about their not-so-secret forever crush, immaright?"
    V: :flushed:

iveIL3P.png

The next and final following days, spring had definitely arrived at the dorms. I spotted Mario smooching a few different girlfriends as usual.

VA53YcF.png

And them complaining about his monogamy issues as usual :joy:

IOoDL3w.png

The overall study and the grind definitely paid off, because Violet truly improved a lot with her painting skills.

NZeUOme.png

Same thing goes for Rory, though... I find the robotic skill much harder 'cause you need sooooooo many materials to craft anything *eyeroll*. Still, he kept working in the best mood possible for the remaining days.

fKU1reP.png

... until the UBrite girl that Jody beat the crap out during New Year's Eve found him at the commons and decided to pester him.

Au2LJ9h.png

She kept yelling at him all afternoon, probably just 'cause she wanted to settle things with Jody, until I decided to get Violet involved.

bm66TmK.png

She made sure to remind this UBrite girl that she was in the wrong neighborhood :joy:

TVAq1Bv.png

... little did she know, Jody was right over there, behind that very thin wall, minding her own business and playing football :grimace:

o2z7dnA.png

One rainy afternoon, a Servo passed by the dorm to protect itself from the rain and Rory made sure to befriend it.

QWJBckd.png

Rory and Violet kinda got into a... sort of... uuuuh.... morning routine? :joy: I mean- they gotta make up for all the time they wasted pining after each other and being totally oblivious about it, right? Also, that's a nice way to use water sparingly, right? *wink wink*

JrDPFOu.png

Then, one morning... it was time for the final exams. And a rainbow decided to appear right over Foxbury.

gkqVwLa.png

... no rainbows inside Rory's stomach, tho.

cxGfBxL.png

He presented himself to class wearing his pajamas, 'cause... #mood. And he was so tense that not even Lipgloss Girl managed to make him chill a little bit.

O9I9OVU.png

-as a matter of fact, I think that she might have made things even harder for him.
    R: "What are the chances that as soon as I walk into that building you're going to pull a guitar out of your *** and start serenading Violet?" :joy:

QwMr715.png

... well... not even five seconds later :joy:

oQvJCkn.png

To make things worse, Jody made sure to ruin everybody's morning.

rC6l4By.png

They all started to smell soooo bad :joy:

MsAIDPg.png

Finally done with the exams, they decided to take advantage of the nice spring weather to dip together into the nearby lake.

2Lh7WPM.png

It was getting already pretty late, but I wanted them to have some fun together one last time.

Tb2p1qS.png

dC5gKtH.png

I'm glad Jody and Antoinette managed to remain such good friends after their sort of relationship.

IDS8DXY.png

They clearly have a thing for each other, but that doesn't mean that they're meant to be together.
    (Especially now that Jody's going to join the army of the undead)

aFO5JLL.png

eeeeeew so many couples

BvuOXgh.png

Later that evening, it was time once again for a final keg party! Rory is #me: he never learned how to tap that thing. What even is a keg anyway :joy: ??? you american weirdos.... :joy:<3

PgMGZzI.png

Mario and Lipgloss Girl autonomously decided to try it out. I didn't even expect that.

1G3cVjM.png

9WeeaWP.png

Good job, guys. 10/10 must repeat.

V5SQxQY.png

Rory was a total fail too.

VyPKzZp.png

Thankfully, the juice was still good and there was plenty of it. The party was so loud that I even started to get a headache just by listening to it :joy: - man, I can't wait to have just these two sims on one lot. It's going to be so peaceful.

r9CiY1w.png

Rory and Violet were more than ready to graduate and go back to Willow Creek, but- they still wanted to make a few more "uni memories".

GrFnm5E.png

-which were pretty obvious, at this point :joy: *eyeroll*

KT7Vr9T.png

I don't even know how they managed to get up in time and look so rested for their graduation after such a party, but- they did it: Graduation Time!

OBca7ro.png

I was not expecting to see even their first term roommates appear, and yet there they were! I loved it <3

n4d2RWu.png

Time for the next phase of their lives to finally begin.

8VTcQRZ.png

Rory had one final surprise for Violet shortly after the graduation ceremony, so he made sure to get her away from the crowd of fellow students.

dvi0hRG.png

Now that they were going back to Willow Creek, he was set on going back to their own home.

nk1kz5j.png

She said yes <3

m7mOFvF.png

I'm so ready to begin the new chapter of their life and this challenge that I think I'm going to jump back into the game as soon as I post this update :joy:

ispmIL5.png

... :smirk: also because:

cqoWHqS.png
    Post edited by Kiwicantdie on
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Update 6 of Rebuild Willow Creek generation 1

Baby Jordan is still the center of attention in the Porter household.
    ptDNQDt.png

Trey is now one level away from the top of the tech guru career and gets quite a few days off from work. Day's he's happy to spend with his little buddy.
    14lJRVl.png

And Jordan, being the inquisitive little guy he is, eats up all the attention.
    nf3Amru.png

Evie's taken a short hiatus from the bakery to be home with Jordan as well. On a nice spring day she took Jordan to the park to play. (The empty park? I don't know why no other sims ever come to this lot...)
    gKSBV0n.png

Proud Mama :cry:
    7goXkIq.png

I love the interactions between toddlers and parents on the park equipment :heart:
    ZVUfNbJ.png

So sweet
    sauwLPC.png

They also built a sandcastle together.
    uvz5abM.png

I'm really happy Island Adventures added playable sand to all the sand types because I've been adding sand to my playgrounds for years in the hopes my sims would someday be able to play in it.
    G8Dgy0S.png

Later that evening Evie and Trey finally got some time alone together... well as alone as it gets with creeper Penny looking on :lol:
    VCQMDo6.png

Then Penny surprised me by becoming an elder :disappointed:
    7oeFo5o.png

I guess this gen's going faster then I thought because next to age up was baby Jordan.
    o3p7zGq.png

He rolled the glutton trait. Not a great one, but not the worst either.
    k8doakz.png

And he's pretty adorable, so I can get over the weird trait lol (I wanted him to have the same hair he had as a toddler but the only way I could do that is if I gave him the version with blonde tips and I don't like the idea that he had a birthday and immediately dyed his hair lol)
    FDX1sOu.png

He pretty much aged up and went straight to school, but Dad was there waiting with a hug when he got back.
    dMKxPzU.png

I love their relationship :heart:
    Ey0JCxt.png

Evie was also there waiting for Jordan to come and she had some pretty exciting news to tell the boys. Baby #2 is on the way!
    Meq37oc.png

Trey immediately gave her a kiss on the cheek. So I'd say he's happy about the news.
    PSWp1W7.png

And Evie responded with a kiss of her own. I still don't know how risky woohoo didn't kick in for these two lol
    LPYGbG2.png

I was hoping Jordan would have a reaction, but I guess children's reactions to hearing the "big news" isn't actually a feature. :smirk: So Jordan just snuck off to his newly redecorated room to draw.
    eQeuYpL.png

That's when Evie decided she'd take him to the library to better work on his skills. So another building tour. This is Willow Community Library!
    WrYPecd.png

The entryway.
    7hFixgJ.png
    9Dh8hkD.png
    MdjsHZc.png

To one side of the entryway is what I'm calling the "computer lab"
    MQchRqr.png
    vuimCQy.png

Just off of the "computer lab" is the "science lab" I never have room for these big contraptions in my houses so I figured I could make a little lab out of it at the library.
    GRzeuNp.png

On the otherside of the entryway is the "children's space" It's one big room but with lots of different areas of activities for toddlers and kids. I totally would've never come up with this idea on my own and give big credit to @debjameswhite and @Kiwicantdie for this genius idea.
    mUs2SP4.png

A big rug for kids to have "circle time" on and read.
    dnlOsJd.png

An arts and crafts corner.
    h0x2ZZa.png

And more creative play.
    CXAToKi.png

The 2nd floor is where the traditional library setting is.
    CjAeihe.png

It's got your typical rows of bookshelves, and plenty of table space for reading and research.
    2do4zfP.png
    Mp7414K.png

And of course, sims need chess tables lol
    jRicMp8.png

That's where I'm at in game. I'll be back later to comment! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 I like both couples but I think I will decide on what child I like the most. There is so much going on right now in the game I don't know who I will be choosing. I can't wait to get to my next update. I was really shocked at how big the girls were getting while pregnant.
    Baby Jordon is so cute. I think he is going to look like both his mom and dad. When he aged up he looked more like his dad. He is going to be handsome. I can't wait to see baby #2. I like the Library it is nice and spacious. I like the room dedicated to the kiddos.

@EMSimmer30 I love how attentive Rapunzel and Peyton are with Karla. She is a lucky sim. The family looked as if they really enjoyed their time in Granite Falls.

@OJenn Thank you so very much. I don't even think I am finished with the house yet. lol I need to learn to make smaller homes. :smiley:
    I was surprised when they both ended up preggers and with twins. MC Command is no joke right now in my game. I really am trying not to interfere with the game but I think I need to put an end to woohooing. lol

@Kiwicantdie I thought I had a photo of Kent running away when she told him she was pregnant. It was hilarious. I have never seen a sim do that. Kent is really a character.
    Jody is a real prankster, but hey what is college without a few pranks. Lol at Violet leaving lipgloss girl so quickly. I think lipgloss girl should just give up and go study somewhere. Twice in a row she was turned down. lol
    I was waiting for Violet to let Ubrite girl have it. She was really being irritating. Rory and Violet are so cute. I think the shower has turned out to be their favorite place. I can't wait to see them get married.

]
  • Options

All of the twins aged up. Kent is an amazing dad. Alexis is not really involved as much. I guess she figures with having twins she needs to focus on her painting in order to bring in more money.
    She is really good.
    Tt7VUJ0.png
    v5RlR9i.png
    Kent is just in love with his little sweeties.
    XLLWtWo.png
    Here is a picture of the twins all made over.
    Lola
    1BJrTdL.png?1
    Nola
    4NMcc2z.png
    Nya and Nia aged up too. It seems like all the simmies have their respective moms hair color.
    OMQiQeZ.png
    2OLwSqp.png
    Nya
    TIoLw2p.png
    Nia
    iADl06u.png
    ]
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Awww How sweet they're going out tofind pets! I don't know how you can have more than 8 people in your household. That's what messed up my game in Windenburg! That poor stray...it looks like they had a good time after that. Those girls are so pregnant! Aww congrats on twins! Oh my gosh! 2 sets of twins!!

@Heckstress17 It is Caiden's childhood art on the wall! Greysen saved it! hehe Thank you for loving my decorating. I never think that is my strong point! I haven't decided how I'm going to name the babies yet. Argh. I think I'd like to plan the names but I don't know. I'm lazy.

I can't get over Trey and Jordan. What a great idea putting sand in the playgrounds! He has to be the cutest toddler I've seen! Oh no Penny's an elder! I will always love her for watching her human's all the time! Oh no! The cutest boy is a glutton? Look how sweet he looks though! Yay baby #2!! Congrats family!! His kid room looks great. Your library is so awesome! I love the reception and I love how the big bookcases fit together. It's so elegant!

@Kiwicantdie You've made me feel so much better about the virus! Thank you! I'm glad you're safe and not afraid. I started to get nervous today as we have our first case that they can't trace to travel. It's on the complete opposite side of the country from me but still I was thinking, here we go...how are we going to get food?? hehe Thanks for putting it in perspective.

Oh Jody, you make me think of Pablita! I swear that Rory makes the best faces! Rory and Violet casually ignoring each other is great. Lip gloss girl just really needs to chill! The New Year's Eve party made me laugh. I love Jody even when she's naughty! Weee! Violet and Rory! I'm glad they didn't freeze to death!! 2 updates in a row! I'm so happy!! Awwww....it doesn't seem right to bully the brother of the girl who can beat you up!! Good job Violet! Protect your man! I love Rory and Violet's morning routine! So cute. Aww I love the rainbow! Aww poor Rory, his nerves and then the girl who's been chasing his love so relentlessly! Then Jody...no Jody, no! I did not know university had places they could swim! That's so awesome! hehhe "you american weirdos" <3 you. I love the picture of them all throwing their hats...and then a proposal and then OMG! I mean we can't be surprised! They did have a morning routine!

Of course the first thing that happened in the new house was meal preparation.
    FffIJ.png

Greysen was so excited to be back with Caiden he had a hard time being quiet while Caiden was trying to do homework.
    FffJF.png

Even though it was winter, Greysen had to check on his plants and make sure they made the transfer ok. Fingers crossed!
    FffKs.png

Lauren had to clean the minute she got into the new house.
    FffLc.png

Later, Greysen and Caiden started decorating the tree while Lauren was napping.
    FffLY.png

Everything was so pretty.
    FffMN.png

Despite it being Winterfest, everyone still had to attend class. Greysen finished the tree on his own so it would be nice when they came home.
    FffNt.png

Things were beautiful for their first Winterfest in the new house.
    FffO1.png

Lauren spent most of the day working on her classes. She wants to be very ahead when the babies come!
    FffOq.png

Greysen decided to paint his first picture…really canned meat?
    FffOK.png

The next one was better.
    FffPb.png

Once again, Caiden prepared the Grand Meal. Greysen’s happy to let him. He’s so proud of him.
    FffQ6.png

Of course he was there to lend his moral support.
    FffQN.png

It’s ready!
    FffR9.png

Let’s not all eat together!
    FffRt.png
    FffRD.png

Greysen did finally join them.
    FffS4.png

The boys watched a movie.
    FffSu.png

Finally they opened presents.
    FffTy.png

At the end of the day, Santa kept Caiden company while he did homework.
    FffU1.png

The older Greysen gets, the closer to his childhood he gets.
    FffUk.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top