Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

β™₯ Supernatural Island... β€‹πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§ β€‹πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ€‹ πŸΊπŸ§›πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ=]

Comments

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello as it is it fits the whimsical theme you have going on. If you tinker -say add more Tudor frontage then it will be cute but more workaday. Does that help you come to a decision? :) As for being a builder tell your mojo to give it a rest you can build beautifully -it's that eye thing again. If I was an envious woman I would be pea green right now :D Let us know what you decide.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@Rflong7 I prefer worlds with a few empty houses I can make into starter homes, and empty business buildings I can add something I like. I find myself changing some existing building in other worlds like an inn or hangout into something else. Plz leave a few empty ones in your world for user preferences. This will help with your mojo problem : ;)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

I love the style of builds you are building/choosing they fit in beautifully with your world.. I think you need a nice coffee and a cookie but as you are already aware how I always forget how to do the icon here is a nice pic instead :)

3u3fEW1.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh I love that "row house" look you have with that last picture. If you're still lost for ideas, when I make a lot like that, I usually turn it into a community centre , with a lot of skilling objects, a barista bar and perhaps add a consignment or elixir consignment store.
    I love buildings like that to be useful.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I β™‘ Pudding
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited August 2017
    It has the look of a local drinking hole/inn,please do leave the lot even if you leave it empty.
  • Options
    rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    Been playing Moonfall Island lately. Looking forward to Supernatural Island.
  • Options
    hannashavenhannashaven Posts: 81 Member
    I absolutely cannot wait to play this world! It looks so beautiful, you're such an amazing world builder!
    Twitch: casuallywillow
  • Options
    @Rflong7

fantastic I love your new lots, pics and the inspiration pic you used for your salon and tattoo parlour but then laughed so hard when you mentioned "even if it's not all decorated" I don't think any of us who are dying to play in this world care about that lol I am just do pleased you are working on it :)
  • Options
    Wonderful stuff and it reminds me of those beautifully illustrated children's books I had when small :D:D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    TefnuitTefnuit Posts: 63 Member
    I've always enjoyed your worlds and am excited to see you are creating a new one. Looks like I will need to check in a little more often. :)
  • Options
    KarpoKarpo Posts: 10 New Member
    wow incredible world-thank you
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    What an amazing world. Can not wait to play in it.
  • Options
    @Rflong7

OMG you have outdone yourself that lot and it's placement is awesome I really love how you are creating this world and putting it together :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Rflong7 The world has got off to a great start so looking forward to trying this myself! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Lovely. I love the pic of the Library standing among the trees. Have you heard of a place called Chester in the UK ? It is packed with tudor timbered buildings. This would sit comfortably among them :)

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @Bettyboop55

You are correct I love Chester but also a Stratford Upon Avon look would probably fit in well too :)

pPX5fzy.jpg

Shakespeare's birthplace Stratford Upon Avon

bWxd9s7.jpg
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Options
    Hello @SPARKY1922 thank you for putting the pics up :)

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    @Bettyboop55

Well it was your good idea that started it lol :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Thanks so much!~ @Karpo @blazerntq @king_of_simcity7 @SPARKY1922 @Bettyboop55

Thanks also for sharing your ideas and Pictures. It always Helps. :cookie::heart:
  • Options
    @Rflong7 If you are interested in borrowing anything of mine then left me know. I am actually working on a new world as well so I am finding the time to build things :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Also a fun fact about Tudor buildings, they where not originally black and white but rather white and brown. The brown was the colour of the beams but as so many got painted over in black over the years that is what people now expect from Tudor buildings
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @Rflong7 If you are interested in borrowing anything of mine then left me know. I am actually working on a new world as well so I am finding the time to build things :smile:

Really~ Are you sharing the pictures? :)
    Thanks for the info on the Tudor buildings. :)
  • Options
    Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    WOW!

How could I have possibly missed this thread? Bookmarked!

What an incredible world!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top