Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generational Offspring appearance rating

I got the heir to teen and been playing with him a bit and been getting to wonder... Does he look like he was beaten with an ugly stick..? I mean, I, myself originally thought, he looked like a strapping young heir then as time has gone by and seeing his face...
[Sim to Judge with Brutal honesty 1/2]
Jedidiah
4xyn1TP.jpg

Genetics from:
qK2iRhs.jpg
I thought their offspring would/ could look alright too...

Then his half sister...
[Sim to Judge with Brutal honesty 2/2]
Emma
si1ZnNj.jpg
I think/ thought she came out great but want other opinions, I find my own wanting...
This was from a side thing... I had chosen NOT to allow myself to pick a Pre-made townie for my Founder but during the Welcome Wagon thing I just got curious... Was just playing around at first then figured I'd check out the genetic combo of the two a few times... 3. She's the second oldest.

mXABkFP.jpg
Since she was part of the wagon...

Granted the MALE, Jedidiah IS the Heir of course, since he is the only one from both my founder and selected spouse just wanted to play around with this other sim too, since she IS family and didn't want to just watch her grow old and go to waste... Also, my founder and (more so) his wife seem to be drawn to Emma's plasma, in fact since she's been around Jedidiah hasn't been bitten once due to his parents times where their Thirst is in the red... It's always Emma who ends up down for the.... Count.

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg

Comments

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    They're actually pretty normal looking. Average. They're not supermodels or anything, but they're not ugly. To me, anyway.
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited July 2017
    I really like Jedidiah. He has a cute button face! Is he still a teen? His roundish face may go away when he ages. I don't think they could be considered ugly, both he and his sister are very cute.

I agree with @ChampandGirlie thicken his eyebrows just a bit.
    Post edited by Otoyo on
  • WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    edited July 2017
    I think theyre both alright,Jedidiah cheeks will probably get thinner as he gets older if you're worried
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I love Jedidiah's chubby cheeks. He has quite a goodnatured look about him, is he a pleasant Sim? He looks like someone I could imagine in real life. Emma is cute, and looks fun to play, too. They are both Sims that look like Teens, which is saying something in this game, haha. If they aren't Teens, that would be a hoot.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Jedidiah's eyebrows are a bit thin IMO. I have a thing about overly thin eyebrows on the male sims. Eyebrows maketh the face, so they are one of the things that I sometimes tweak on a sim. His lips look a bit thin too but that's probably because of the long, thin eyebrows. Adjusting those would probably balance him out. He has also got a strong jaw so he'll look better with some facial hair. Basically, with a bit of editing, he could probably look great.

Emma looks good to me as-is. She also has some strong facial features especially in the cheeks. If she were my sim, I'd probably look for one of the haircuts that soften her cheeks - maybe some asymmetric layers or a soft haircut with a lot of movement. That and some eyeliner. I guess I tend to be drawn to the softer, razored, medium to long haircuts on my female sims though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I think Jedidiah is cute, I'd just give him some thicker eyebrows. For Emma, I'd personally pick a different hairstyle, cause I just don't think that one compliments her face too much, imo. Otherwise, they're nice.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Thanks everyone who's commented so far for your thoughts/ comments. I'm surprised I'm just imagining they are/ could be ugly. When it comes to sims it often hard to say if a sim is 'ugly' or not as they seem to naturally look good enough to not be ugly... Idk, it's just me.. Was worried I'd be starting a next generation of sims in stereo with both babies having an ugly parent making my third gen a rocky horror PICTURE show :lol:

@Livin in Sim Yes, actually, both are still just teens. When they get older, I'll be locking their father & Jedidiah's mother outside in the day light cause while Jedidiah was in Child stage they both ended up turning into vampires by the sim in the space suit :lol:

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg