Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires... Real good AND fun 'pets'!

A real fun thing; hear me out.
Take a (favorite) Vampire brought up to Grand Master
With at least the following abilities:
- Command
- Deprive Needs
- Tamed Thirst
- Dampened Emotions
- (optional) Vampire Creator
- (optional) Bat Form

Then take any two other Vampires or random/ chosen sims TURNED into vampires with:
- Bat Form
- (optional) Insatiable Thirst
- (optional) Sloppy Drinker

Then move into this lot MID-NOWHERE (20 x 20)

No sims naturally venture here.
Vampires can't die of thirst, so that's what makes this so much fun.

You let those two either get to the extreme point of thirst or use Deprive Thirst on them; then Start A Gathering where it's your Grand Master and 7 sims who AREN'T vampires; and watch those other two go on a feeding frenzy and after each has feed use Deprive Thirst on them so they go after yet ANOTHER sim... And you can have those two non-Grand Master Vampires be part of a group with 7 non-vampire sims each and so you could end up with a lot with 21 different sims passed out somewhere :lol:
And as they come around Deprive those vamps AGAIN and again!!

They seem to gain from drinking so it's like, 'How To Train Your Vampire' carnage event!
Sure, depending on time of day they could get cooked in the sun, but as long as your Grand Master is alright-- Who cares? Just turn some more sims into Vamps and have them take the place of the dead ones. A fun ay of getting rid of sim townies you don't like too.

I was thinking; you might even have them more like pets, make their Dark Form every day wear under wear with that female neck piece with the spikes on it, like it were a DOG COLLAR! :lol::lol:
Give the males all the hair you can offer them too!

I got this idea as I've been playing a Generational game; I have had for a while now Elsa Bjergsen in my house, turned into a vampire. After a nice chat with my founder a wish to turn him came up... The founder's spouse got the wish to ask Elsa to turn her so... They are now Elsa's play things... I let their thirst drop and other sims around them drop as well!! Also gave my Founder the Guilty Drinker >:)
Idk if anyone else has ever done or thought about doing it, but it's so much fun! I know so many want pets-- So why not make other vampires your PETS?! If they die just replace them >:)
Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg