Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited August 2017
    Haha, would you really want to get pulled into my story though? My fiance seems to have it out for my poor Sims. :'(
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Have you seen what I do to my own sims? lol I have killed someone, kidnapped someone, forced someone into a shotgun marriage to a woman he doesn't even like...
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Not yet, but you are on my reading list! I used to read books before bed but now I break my no electronics rule and read Sim stories at night.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Okay, let's wrap this up.

Drum roll.......!

And the winner is: Brooke Grace by 1 vote!

I'm honestly kind of surprised, and more than a bit terrified to tackle her story.

Thanks everyone for voting, I'll be back briefly with more of my thoughts on the vote!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    I would have been happy with either of the girls, but I'd really like to see Brooke come out of her shell.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    She's going to be a challenge, that's for sure!

Here's a behind the keys look at the stress I've been going through while you guys and gals have been voting. :#

x7hiWrN.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    I just needed to share the fact that my game play is not getting any easier:

DDt0f2r.png

Jason is delighted by the mayhem he's causing, thought! :s
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    While I'm sad that Beth didn't win, I'm excited to read about Brooke finding love! That'll be interesting for sure!
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    I didn't vote because I couldn't pick one haha! Great story so far, really curious where your story will lead Brooke. Also, I absolutely love Akira, he also was my legacy's founder husband and I loved their kids so much!
    edited August 2017
    mojot89 wrote: »
    While I'm sad that Beth didn't win, I'm excited to read about Brooke finding love! That'll be interesting for sure!

Don't worry @mojot89 Beth will still make appearance's in Brooke's life!
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    I didn't vote because I couldn't pick one haha! Great story so far, really curious where your story will lead Brooke. Also, I absolutely love Akira, he also was my legacy's founder husband and I loved their kids so much!

Thanks @LadyLana1 I'm glad you're enjoying it! I do miss Akira, he's definitely become one of my favorite townies.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    JRMVd9R.png

Here is Brooke's first chapter, which offers more insight to Alicia's chapter 28 from Brooke's point of view.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Brooke sure gave me a run for my money last night! She managed to start a fire in the kitchen at one point, and at another Beth made her so mad that she became enraged! I've never seen that emotion before, but I've heard about what can happen.

I didn't expect it be such a challenge to keep Brooke alive! :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    That would have been one way to have Bethany become heir. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    That would have been one way to have Bethany become heir. lol

How ironic would that have been, for an heir to last less than 24 hours? Oh I don't think my heart could handle that! As it was I nearly had a panic attack when Brooke hit enraged!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    If you have MCCC you can turn off emotional deaths.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    If you have MCCC you can turn off emotional deaths.

Hmm I don't know. I managed to avoid it this time! It would have been a good plot twist, I just felt bad about letting it happen in less than 24 hours haha. Brooke has already tried twice though, maybe third time will be the charm for her?

I have had a sim die from hysterics on his own wedding night before, that was a surprise. That's when I first learned about emotional deaths.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    I had one die from being enraged. He was fighting with the father of the girl he had kidnapped. I was really sad. It was Tony the Meatball. I still had plans for him before I killed him off.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    I voted for Beth but I think that the both sisters are interesting. The first chapter was sad. Time really flies fast. Alicia is gone and her daughters have to move on. I'm looking forward to reading about their lives. :smile:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Now that I've relinquished control of Bethany, I'm afraid Brooke's life is going to be difficult for a little bit.

I hope to resolve that over the weekend though! Fingers crossed for Brooke.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    BbeMaH7.jpg

Chapter 2 for Brooke is up! Sorry it's late everyone.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Awww, poor Brooke and poor Beth. :'(
    They're definitely going through a difficult time. :/
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    edited August 2017
    tTAXxn6.jpg

Brace yourselves, things heat up in chapter 3. But don't worry, things can only get better from here, right?
    Post edited by Karilan on
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Hello all!
    I have a new behind the keys entry that presents Bethany's POV for chapter 2.1. If you'd like to see her side of the story, read on!

mT6Lgx6.png

Also, I promise this is the last heart break regarding Alicia. Things will get better for Brooke from here on out!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    7IQOMYc.png

Brooke finds some inedependance in chapter 4. This chapter's title is also in reference to Tegan & Sara's song "I Was A Fool".

Here's to good things in Brooke's future!
    D2vFwMN.jpg