Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Thanks so much @mojot89 , and thanks for catching that typo! I'll go fix it now.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! I started reading your Glassbolt series as well but have been caught up trying to finish someone else's series first. To be honest, thoughts of my own apocalypse challenge keep popping up in my head too thanks to you. You're next on my list for reading!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    jgbj2KZ.jpg

Alicia finds a way to deal with Beth in chapter 18!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    @Karilan I think you would do well with the apocalypse challenge. There's lots of different ways to play it! I would definitely read it if you started one! :)

Loved this chapter! Beth is one tough cookie to crack, thats for sure! She's sure making parenting difficult for Alicia...
    QccUVOL.jpg

Beth's at it again in chapter 19!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    5DZcQjX.jpg

Akira retires in chapter 20 and Akira gets a nasty surprise.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    i2B2H6t.jpg

Alicia tries another tactic in chapter 21!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • twistidsimmertwistidsimmer Posts: 36 Member
    So awesome :)
    Thanks for reading @twistidsimmer
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I just realized that the sister is named Annabella. That is also the name of my favorite sim in my current game. She's the one in my little picture to the left...I said the left...your other left!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    That's so cool @skcaga6 ! It's not exactly a common name, so I didn't expect others to use it.

I think it suits Alicia's sister because it sounds a little bit country, but still unique and bubbly like her.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    FGZLDcg.png

Chapter 22 is up! Time to see if rearranging the room has helped the girls at all.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My Annabella was a game created townie that I fell in love with. I left her as is except for changing her clothes and makeup. Everything else the game did. She is one of the prettiest townies I have ever seen. Had to give her a big spot in my story. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Is Brooke Autistic or just antisocial?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • 6domino66domino6 Posts: 55 Member
    Only had time to read the first few paragraphs and I love it. I hope to see ever more when I come back to it later!
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Is Brooke Autistic or just antisocial?

To be honest, I'm not sure yet. I'm leaning towards social neglect resulting in her inability to connect with others. My focus (and as a result, Alicia's focus) has definitely not been split 50/50 with the girls. Lack of attention from parents and Beth's constant negativity is definitely affecting Brooke's social habits!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    6domino6 wrote: »
    Only had time to read the first few paragraphs and I love it. I hope to see ever more when I come back to it later!

Hi @6domino6 and welcome to the story. Feel free to take your time, I look forward to hearing what you think of it so far!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    LSsDLsR.jpg

Chapter 23 is up. Happy Birthday Brooke!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    edited August 2017
    ijDydtZ.jpg

It's time to vote for the heir of the second generation of the Grace family!
    It's worth noting that in this story, the heir does not inherit the house and family fortune, if there is any. Instead, they have 3 days to move out and start their own life, and their own story. Although existing family will be present in their story, they won't be played.
    With that in mind, please consider the contestants and whose story you'd rather follow:

VOTING ENDS August 9th.

Bethany Grace
    Bethany is the eldest of the two sisters. She was an extremely difficult toddler, and it didn't get any easier as she got older. Beth didn't adjust well to the arrival of her little sister, and having to share space with her led to boundary issues and minor theft. Bethany has always had violent reactions when things didn't appear to go her way. Despite this, she has several close friends, a best friend, and a boyfriend. As a child Bethany thrived on expressing her creative spirit on canvas, and continued painting occasionally while balancing her schooling and social life as a teenager. Her schooling has taken a back seat to all other ventures, and unfortunately she hasn't discovered any ambition or dream for her own future yet.
    Story direction: Bethany's story will deal with her explosive attitude and some habits she has kept secret from her parents.

Brooke Grace
    Brooke is the youngest of the two sisters. Although friendly, Brooke has had trouble connecting with her sister as well as other children. Brooke has only one close friend, whom she only met because she was also friends with Bethany. Brooke generally has a gentle approach, but has become extremely introverted and does not relate to others. She is quite skilled on the computer, and tinkering with parts in her early years highly encouraged her inquisitive nature. Brooke has always taken her schooling much more seriously than her sister. Although Brooke has not put a lot of thought into a career after high school, she would thrive in any situation that challenged her mind and skills.
    Story direction: Brooke's story will focus on her difficulties connecting with people, and her irresistible urge to search for the truth.
    Post edited by Karilan on
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Are we voting here or did you create a pole on some survey site?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Voting here should be fine, I'll count them up at the end :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My vote is for Brooke.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hard decision but my vote is for:
    Brooke
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    edited August 2017
    Brooke is my vote!
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Vote for Brooke!
    This is looking surprisingly one sided so far! :wink:
    D2vFwMN.jpg