Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasonal Items ( Thank You So Much For the early release of Seasons )

bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Seeing that the holidays are coming up soon, I was wondering if there's any way to add more seasonal colors to the trees we already have in a patch for the fall holidays please? I don't use mod or cc in my game, so I was hoping that we can get more colors like orange, red, burgundy, yellow, and white. Just like when they added more colors to the base game doors. Also pumpkin so that we are able to make pies, soup, and lattes.How about adding a turkey with all the trimming with a glaze ham. I really miss seeing my sims enjoying the fall and winter holidays like in the sims 2 and 3 . Thank you so much for all the joy you bring into average people lives :'(;)
21860918473_6a95d7a227_b.jpg

fall-wallpaper-5.jpg

Fall-wine-cellar-lake-trees_-_West_Virginia_-_ForestWander.png

thanksgiving.jpg

homemade-pumpkin-pie.jpg

6452.jpg

pumpkin-soup-for-blog.jpg

Baked-Ham-with-Pineapple-Bourbon-Glaze_1.jpg

wintersquash-pumpkin.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
Post edited by beville on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Please take the time and consider this request as a gift to your loyal customers. o:) Thank you and happy simming !!
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    I would like to have this in a free patch too !
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This would come with a seasons pack, so no freebies.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There is no guarantee that the sims 4 will get seasons in the game, nor is there any evidence that it is being work on.
  • Options
    Deadlywoman1969Deadlywoman1969 Posts: 5 New Member
    Love this idea :p
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited July 2017

True

And
    beville wrote: »
    There is no guarantee that the sims 4 will get seasons in the game, nor is there any evidence that it is being work on.

True. . .
    But Seasons is one of the biggest cash cows. One with very rich milk. They have tasted it before. I am sure they don't want to miss out on that. Unless. . .
    The game isn't capable of Seasons. Or to have Seasons it would have to be per world. Which wouldn't be good on their part. Yes I know a guru said there shouldn't be any reason that seasons couldn't become a reality, or something to that affect. But who knows.
    It could end up being an even bigger conspiracy than toddlers.
    :astonished::joy:

Eta i wanna eat that pie^ :yum:
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Download the fall mod. There is no way developers will give you that
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    [quote="beville;c-15884616"][quote="Dannydanbo;c-15884506"]This would come with a seasons pack, so no freebies.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Also the OP I'd asking for some recolors and a couple foods, I like the Christmas holiday pack, I think it's a great idea for this holiday season to expand on it!

Maybe yellow, orange, brown color swaths on some of the trees so it's simple. A couple barren trees if they have man hours for some orriginal art! Reskins of current dishes for some holiday cheer would be awesome too.
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

I know there's no chance of this happening but, it didn't hurt to ask. Beside I don't use mod or cc in my game.
  • Options

True

And

True. . .
    But Seasons is one of the biggest cash cows. One with very rich milk. They have tasted it before. I am sure they don't want to miss out on that. Unless. . .
    The game isn't capable of Seasons. Or to have Seasons it would have to be per world. Which wouldn't be good on their part. Yes I know a guru said there shouldn't be any reason that seasons couldn't become a reality, or something to that affect. But who knows.
    It could end up being an even bigger conspiracy than toddlers.
    :astonished::joy:

Eta i wanna eat that pie^ :yum:

I agree that it will be a big mistake if seasons isn't made. Pie is good !
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    Since we haven't received a patch yet, is there still time to add all these things in a patch ?
  • Options
    Gdragon1213Gdragon1213 Posts: 12 New Member
    This is a very good idea. I wish we had more colorful tress and fall items in the game as well.
  • Options

Seasons and Pets are two of the most popular and requested packs. I have absolutely NO doubt that we will get them both at some point. As I recall, many thought, due to this version being somewhat limited, that we wouldn't get any supernaturals, but Vampires is a huge hit and a great, well done pack. While I can not give you any concrete proof that seasons is coming, I am confident that it will.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Seasons and Pets are two of the most popular and requested packs. I have absolutely NO doubt that we will get them both at some point. As I recall, many thought, due to this version being somewhat limited, that we wouldn't get any supernaturals, but Vampires is a huge hit and a great, well done pack. While I can not give you any concrete proof that seasons is coming, I am confident that it will.

Perhaps pets and seasons will come, but what's wrong with getting some seasonal items for the time being ? It doesn't hurt to suggest items that can be used in the game for this year holiday seasons.

More colorful trees!

clipart-of-a-fall-tree-with-vibrantly-colored-orange-and-yellow-fall-lLrCvs-clipart.jpg

fall-tree-vector-illustration_135955.jpg

1777928355-fall-trees-and-leaves-clip-art-picture-of-tree-with-leaves-reezyj-clipart.png
  • Options
    Gdragon1213Gdragon1213 Posts: 12 New Member
    I think having a few colorful trees would be a good addition for now. We mostly have the sun and not much else right now.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2017
    Seeing that the holidays are coming up soon, I was wondering if there's any way to add more seasonal colors to the trees we already have in a patch for the fall holidays please? I don't use mod or cc in my game, so I was hoping that we can get more colors like orange, red, burgundy, yellow, and white. Just like when they added more colors to the base game doors. Also pumpkin so that we are able to make pies, soup, and lattes.How about adding a turkey with all the trimming with a glaze ham. I really miss seeing my sims enjoying the fall and winter holidays like in the sims 2 and 3 . Thank you so much for all the joy you bring into average people lives :'(;)
    21860918473_6a95d7a227_b.jpg

fall-wallpaper-5.jpg

Fall-wine-cellar-lake-trees_-_West_Virginia_-_ForestWander.png

thanksgiving.jpg

homemade-pumpkin-pie.jpg

6452.jpg

pumpkin-soup-for-blog.jpg

Baked-Ham-with-Pineapple-Bourbon-Glaze_1.jpg

wintersquash-pumpkin.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

You mean like a Fall Pack and I agree but not just trees some Fall and Thanksgiving Décor as well like we had in TS3 Store. I'd love a Fall Wreath we can hang on the door.

• Options
    Examples
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
  • Options

I don't see why they wouldn't. If the Sims 3 Store can do it then the TS4 Developers can. They make Holiday Stuff every year why not an Autumn Set?
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I know there's no chance of this happening but, it didn't hurt to ask. Beside I don't use mod or cc in my game.

Actually there is a chance. Never say Never. I've hit the gurus up on twitter about a set like this and will again.

Edit
    Just hit them up again and link this thread

• Options

Perhaps pets and seasons will come, but what's wrong with getting some seasonal items for the time being ? It doesn't hurt to suggest items that can be used in the game for this year holiday seasons.

More colorful trees!

clipart-of-a-fall-tree-with-vibrantly-colored-orange-and-yellow-fall-lLrCvs-clipart.jpg

1777928355-fall-trees-and-leaves-clip-art-picture-of-tree-with-leaves-reezyj-clipart.png

What season would you like them to add? Seasonal means year round but all ya'll are showing is Autumn. Is Autumn all you want? A few colorful trees would make no sense without a Seasons pack. With a Seasons pack, all the trees will change and drop leaves (except for the ones you have placed that don't change because they came before the Seasons pack). What's the point of seasonal (autumn?) decorations if it still looks like summer in the game? In the past, when seasons were added, they also gave us seasonal décor, weather, clothes, food and holidays. Try being patient. Instead, why not make suggestions for the Seasons pack that, hopefully, they are working on or at least, is on the board to added at some point.
  • Options
    Katie123179Katie123179 Posts: 109 Member
    edited July 2017
    y'all i'm ready for seasons because i love the reality it brings. but i am expecting something's from TS3 to come back and new things for TS4 such as....

• weather channel
    • festivals (potentially held in the park of the new world)
    • new worlds (beachy / similar to willow creek)
    • tanning
    • swimming in oceans
    • holidays and snow days

i'm going to assume that the festivals will be held in the park of the new world that we get. at the same time i hope that the new world has a mix of homey(willow creek) and a beachy(resort) and a city(apartment) area. like if we won't get open world can we atleast have multiple areas in the world.
  • Options

Actually there is a chance. Never say Never. I've hit the gurus up on twitter about a set like this and will again.

Edit
    Just hit them up again and link this thread

AWW Thank you Cat!! I just love the fall and winter holidays !! :)
  • Options

More colorful trees!

What season would you like them to add? Seasonal means year round but all ya'll are showing is Autumn. Is Autumn all you want? A few colorful trees would make no sense without a Seasons pack. With a Seasons pack, all the trees will change and drop leaves (except for the ones you have placed that don't change because they came before the Seasons pack). What's the point of seasonal (autumn?) decorations if it still looks like summer in the game? In the past, when seasons were added, they also gave us seasonal décor, weather, clothes, food and holidays. Try being patient. Instead, why not make suggestions for the Seasons pack that, hopefully, they are working on or at least, is on the board to added at some point.

The way they are releasing packs for the sims 4, it will probably be another 2 years or so ? It took 3 years for them to release seasons for the sims 3, and we are almost 3 years into the sims 4 and only three expansion pack for this game series.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Well atleast SimGuruSarah saw this thread.

• Options

More colorful trees!

The way they are releasing packs for the sims 4, it will probably be another 2 years or so ? It took 3 years for them to release seasons for the sims 3, and we are almost 3 years into the sims 4 and only three expansion pack for this game series.

Yes I agree. A free Autumn Set would help until Seasons comes out. TS3 Store done Autumn Sets before Seasons was released.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top