Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower wohoo?

Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    That would be nice. I always welcome more places to woohoo. Can they woohoo in the closet yet? I haven't actually tried and I have to shower so I don't want to load up my game lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    That would be nice. I always welcome more places to woohoo. Can they woohoo in the closet yet? I haven't actually tried and I have to shower so I don't want to load up my game lmao

Yeah! In the walk in closets from get together :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Yeah! In the walk in closets from get together :)

Yaaas
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Shower woohoo is a great idea. More places for woohoo
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I've been wanting shower woohoo back for a long time.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Me too. It gets my sim clean and happy
    21mbz47.jpg
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yes!!!!! Shower woohoo was awesome in Sims 3. I really had thought that they were going to bring it back with GTW, and when that didn't happen with CL. Maye in the next EP?
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    OMG Yaaaaaas!! Hope they add Shower WooHoo at some point! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • jonesboy22jonesboy22 Posts: 64 Member
    I was hoping this interaction would have been added with City Living, instead we got talking toilets.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    jonesboy22 wrote: »
    I was hoping this interaction would have been added with City Living, instead we got talking toilets.

Face/palm. If my toilet suddenly started talking to me I would jump right out of my skin. Then I'd call a plumber and then my priest to have it exorcised. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I miss shower woohoo. Every time my Sim needs a shower and wants to have fun, they can never invite their SO to shower with them.
  • FrootyDiamondFrootyDiamond Posts: 15 Member
    Shower woohoo was my favorite spot (2nd, i like the spot that came in Island Paradise) in the sims 3!!
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Face/palm. If my toilet suddenly started talking to me I would jump right out of my skin. Then I'd call a plumber and then my priest to have it exorcised. LOL

They're actually super popular in Japan! My sister actually just visited when City living was announced and sent me videos of their toilet. Now obviously Sims exaggerates everything, but the toilets are very high tech and do talk, they also massage with water and clean your bum for you, no toilet paper needed.

Considering San Myshuno is based off a city in Japan, it makes sense.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    Would love shower woohoo back
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • cazzapoocazzapoo Posts: 6 New Member
    yes i love more places to woohoo showers yes have a bath together would be good too
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited August 2017
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games

The negatives:
    - a few more lines of code to be written
    - some particle effects I guess (steam, which already exists in the game, and the usual hearts; just put them in a different shape for the shower)

The positives:
    - fitting for eco-living as water usage is effectively being reduced by 50%
    - somewhat fitting for laundry, as it also takes place in the bathroom
    - it's a smaller woohoo spot, which is gravely needed after large closets, large bushes and large observatories
    - it's a new woohoo spot, and that's a thing nobody can have enough of
    - it's a woohoo spot that exists in basically any home by default, so even simple life still allows for variety in this area (bed, shower, possibly bush)
    - it's a woohoo spot that FITS into a house in the first place! The only others would be bed, closet, coffin, probably one or two others I've missed
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member

Ditto! I would have much preferred shower woohoo to a silly talking toilet.
    I don't know what you guys are talking about saying shower woohoo is eco friendly :D
  • MariqueenMariqueen Posts: 24 Member
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > GalacticGal wrote: »
    >
    > jonesboy22 wrote: »
    >
    > I was hoping this interaction would have been added with City Living, instead we got talking toilets.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Face/palm. If my toilet suddenly started talking to me I would jump right out of my skin. Then I'd call a plumber and then my priest to have it exorcised. LOL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They're actually super popular in Japan! My sister actually just visited when City living was announced and sent me videos of their toilet. Now obviously Sims exaggerates everything, but the toilets are very high tech and do talk, they also massage with water and clean your bum for you, no toilet paper needed.
    >
    > Considering San Myshuno is based off a city in Japan, it makes sense.

I'm pretty sure San Myshuno was actually more heavily inspired by San Francisco
    Mariqueen wrote: »
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > GalacticGal wrote: »
    >
    > jonesboy22 wrote: »
    >
    > I was hoping this interaction would have been added with City Living, instead we got talking toilets.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Face/palm. If my toilet suddenly started talking to me I would jump right out of my skin. Then I'd call a plumber and then my priest to have it exorcised. LOL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They're actually super popular in Japan! My sister actually just visited when City living was announced and sent me videos of their toilet. Now obviously Sims exaggerates everything, but the toilets are very high tech and do talk, they also massage with water and clean your bum for you, no toilet paper needed.
    >
    > Considering San Myshuno is based off a city in Japan, it makes sense.

I'm pretty sure San Myshuno was actually more heavily inspired by San Francisco

No, it's based off of a Japanese city. Already been confirmed.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Jumping on this band wagon and banging my drum! Yes!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no thank you to that thing this gives me more reason to replace all shower in my sim game with single bath tubs and keep my sims singles parents and unmarried
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I want to edit my previous answer, I want shower woohoo, but that be available with the bathtub as well! So if you have the shower tub combo you don't have to replace them with only showers. Our sims need that woohoo feature back!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• shweta_anishweta_ani Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="Orchid13;d-920731"]Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games [/quote]

I loved shower woohoo in Sims 3. It's honestly a time saver. My Sims do a lot through the day so I don't prioritize relationships unless I have to but it feels odd for the husband and wife to just pass each other and only speak at the dinner table so having a shower woohoo will give them a chance to multi-task!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don't know what you guys are talking about saying shower woohoo is eco friendly :D

@Zeldaboy180
    Basically, part of eco-friendliness is to somewhat save resources. So for example, saving water. If two people shower at the same time that means they only use half as much water. And normal woohoo also reduces the hygiene bar, which wouldn't be the case with shower woohoo.

So, woohooing while showering together essentially means to save about 60% water normally used for maintaining hygiene. It also saves time, which can be used to be eco-friendly in other areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top