Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack gameplay feature vote results!

Comments

• liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    *sigh* Not sure if I'm even going to by this pack anymore.

Before the vote I thought "I'll get it no matter what, even if laundry wins"
    But now that I think about it, I don't want to encourage EA pulling this nonsense again when it should have been put in the Parenthood pack or another pack instead of shafting new features for it. So while I've bought every pack so far just for the sake of having them, I'll skip this one on principle and hope the others are cooler.

That's what I thought too, but now I am definitely thinking about it. They use a hyped up gameplay feature amongst a bunch of features that had almost no current demand. Like I have stated once, I'm sure they did exactly this knowing players would pick it, giving them an excuse to make you pay for it instead of giving it out for free.

Yeah, at this rate I won't be buying Sims 5 either if they plan on making basic features cost money like that. I think I'll just get some more 3 expansions and keep it at that.

look, I'm not a fan of laundry, but it's hardly a basic feature. the only sims game it's ever been in, was sims 3.
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > IgneousGelding wrote: »
    >
    > TheGoodOldGamer wrote: »
    >
    > I'm glad laundry won. The machines will complete home builds and provide opportunities for laundromats and such too. Lots of possibilities.
    >
    > An added bonus is getting to see people's true colors around here. Also good. A shame people can't be more considerate, but it's better to know than wonder, I suppose. 'Simple minds', indeed. :| Coming from those who openly admit to cheating the system, it really says something. So credible!
    >
    > I'm glad I voted for what I wanted to have, instead of voting around what I wanted to spite. Makes this far more fun, you know, because it's a game. :p
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't see that many people being bitter because laundry won. What I do see, though, is a lot of people looking down on others because they're disappointed? I voted for Off the Grid because it sounded amazing. Laundry in this pack is going to be very limited - it even says that the laundromat is going to be a rabbit hole. It's very weak, in my opinion, and I feel the team lucked out on making laundry more in depth by getting everybody to vote for it in a STUFF pack. Its funny how even the win is a wasted opportunity.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Where did you see that laundromats will be rabbitholes?

I believe it was in the survey? I know I saw it. I read those things so many times, It's gotta be in there. I don't know if we can access the survey anymore, though. @SimGuruGraham might know?
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I'm glad laundry won. The machines will complete home builds and provide opportunities for laundromats and such too. Lots of possibilities.

An added bonus is getting to see people's true colors around here. Also good. A shame people can't be more considerate, but it's better to know than wonder, I suppose. 'Simple minds', indeed. :| Coming from those who openly admit to cheating the system, it really says something. So credible!

I'm glad I voted for what I wanted to have, instead of voting around what I wanted to spite. Makes this far more fun, you know, because it's a game. :p

Have you seen it mentioned that we'll be able to have community laundry lots?

Laundry: An optional gameplay system that's only used by the active household when laundry objects are placed on the Sim's home lot.

I think they just said that to state it was required on the lot and only people that had washers ect on the lot would be effected by the game-play. In this aspect they most likely have tons of ideas already. Stuff packs are only suppose to enhance game-play elements that are already available in sims 4 so it isn't impossible. The biggest hurdle in my opinion would be to make all the features already in the base game co-exists such as multitasking.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I voted Off the Grid, but I'm really happy Laundry won especially for @friendlysimmers. I know she has wanted laundry as much as I wanted toddlers. I mean whenever I heard laundry suggested, I always thought of her. So congrats for never giving up on wanting the feature and seeing it come about in the future. Another poll completed by the community. :)

friendlysimmers is a he. A guy in his mid forties.
    But yay at least he doesn't have to follow through with his threats to complain incessantly until he got what he wants.
    Oh sorry for messing up on the gender, but yeah I'm not going to judge him for getting a feature he wants especially coming from fighting tooth and nail for getting toddlers and other family features in the game. Everyone deserves to get something they enjoy in the Sims 4 regardless of who they are. I wanted laundry and the composter too, so it was a tough survey to take. I told Graham "Why did you have to make it so tough to decide?" Part of our requests as fellow family players is being empathetic that others get their requests achieved too. By the end of the day we are a Sims community and I like talking with you both. Anyway, I hope you get another feature you enjoy in the Sims 4 and have a lovely day.

Honestly, the toddler whining was horrendous, it almost soured me on toddlers alltogether, same with friendlysimmers trolling. The more people endlessly whine like that, the less I want them to get what they want.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited June 2017
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > IgneousGelding wrote: »
    >
    > TheGoodOldGamer wrote: »
    >
    > I'm glad laundry won. The machines will complete home builds and provide opportunities for laundromats and such too. Lots of possibilities.
    >
    > An added bonus is getting to see people's true colors around here. Also good. A shame people can't be more considerate, but it's better to know than wonder, I suppose. 'Simple minds', indeed. :| Coming from those who openly admit to cheating the system, it really says something. So credible!
    >
    > I'm glad I voted for what I wanted to have, instead of voting around what I wanted to spite. Makes this far more fun, you know, because it's a game. :p
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't see that many people being bitter because laundry won. What I do see, though, is a lot of people looking down on others because they're disappointed? I voted for Off the Grid because it sounded amazing. Laundry in this pack is going to be very limited - it even says that the laundromat is going to be a rabbit hole. It's very weak, in my opinion, and I feel the team lucked out on making laundry more in depth by getting everybody to vote for it in a STUFF pack. Its funny how even the win is a wasted opportunity.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Where did you see that laundromats will be rabbitholes?

I believe it was in the survey? I know I saw it. I read those things so many times, It's gotta be in there. I don't know if we can access the survey anymore, though. @SimGuruGraham might know?

Here's a copy of the survey:

file:///C:/Users/Me/Documents/SurveyMonkey%20Powered%20Online%20Survey.htm

Edited to add: LOL, since I saved that on my computer, not sure if that link will work for anyone but me. :D If not, I can copy and paste if anyone wants it.

It's after midnight and I need to go to bed! So, obviously that link isn't going to help anyone -- haha. I'll copy the contents of it here:

"* 2. Select the gameplay feature grouping that most appeals to you.

LAUNDRY
    An optional gameplay system that’s only used by the active household when laundry objects are placed on the Sim’s home lot. Moodlets and modifiers to the decay rate of certain needs serve as some of the benefits and pushback of this system. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Washing Machine - Sims can use the washing machine to clean dirty clothes that are collected from a hamper, or from piles of clothes on the ground. Object could break, be upgraded, and potentially have a fun interaction or a funny failure.
    - Dryer - Sims can take clothes that have just been cleaned in the Washing Machine or the Wash Tub and have them dried. Object could break, as well as being upgraded.
    - Hamper - When a Sim in the active household changes their outfit on their home lot, laundry is added to the hamper as long as it exists anywhere on the lot. Over time, the hamper gradually fills up. If there is no hamper, or the hamper is full, then a clothes pile appears on the ground.
    - Clothes Line - Sims who prefer to be eco conscious can choose to use a clothesline as an alternative to the dryer. Using a clothes line does not require power and offers savings on the weekly bill, but clothes take longer to dry.
    - Wash Tub - Sims who prefer to be eco conscious can choose to use a wash tub as an alternative to a washing machine. Using a wash tub does not require power or water, and offers savings on the weekly bill, but the Sim must remain at the object to wash their clothes by hand. can choose to use a wash tub as an alternative to a washing machine. Using a wash tub does not require power or water, and offers savings on the weekly bill, but the Sim must remain at the object to wash their clothes by hand.

CARBON CONSCIOUS
    A collection of features that allows Sims to reduce their carbon emissions in a variety of ways. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Freegan Trait - Sims with the freegan trait have interactions to rummage in large or small trash cans, and potentially elsewhere, to scrounge ingredients. Will include some new ingredients to discover. (Apple core, banana peel, etc.) New ingredients will be used to prepare some new recipes that Freegan Sims will love. Freegan Sims can eat spoiled food without getting sick. Freegan Sims always want to use the Composter object, and will receive special moodlets when doing so.
    - Composter - An object that Sims can use to dispose trash, dead plants, spoiled food/harvestables, and to scrape the remains of meals into. As the composter is filled, the contents are converted into fertilizer. Fertilizer is then used on harvestables in accordance with the Gardening Skill.
    - Recycling - Recycle Bins can be placed from Build Mode that function differently than trash cans. Sims with certain traits will prefer to use a recycle bin when available, and will receive special moodlets for doing so. Sims will have an option to rummage through existing trash cans to sort their contents for recycling. Sims will have an option to take the recycling they’ve collected to a recycle center – Sim will walk off the lot and disappear, and return a short while later with extra simoleons.

OFF THE GRID
    An optional gameplay system for Sims who want to disconnect from the utilities grid, and instead choose to live off the land. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Off the Grid Lot Trait - When this lot trait is selected, the lot no longer receives electricity or water utilities. Bills are significantly reduced or eliminated altogether.
    - Well Pump / Water Well - An object that provides a means of acquiring water. Sim would be required to occasionally pump water. An attached reservoir would display how much water is remaining to supply the lot before the well must be pumped again. If the reservoir is empty, objects requiring water become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has the potential to break or have upgrades.
    - Solar Panels - An object that provides a means of acquiring power. Sim would be required to occasionally calibrate and clean the solar panel to ensure it can still supply enough power to the lot. If panels are not maintained, then objects requiring power become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has potential upgrades. (May look like a traditional solar panel or may appear to be a tree made of solar panels. Will be a ground placeable object only.)
    - Wind Turbine - An object that provides a means of acquiring power. Sim would be required to occasionally calibrate and clean the wind turbine to ensure it can still supply enough power to the lot. If the wind turbine is not maintained, then objects requiring power become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has potential upgrades. (May look like a residential wind turbine on a pole or may appear to be a tree made of small wind turbines as leaves. Will be a ground placeable object only.)

FOOD PRESERVES
    A collection of features that add new things to do with your harvestable fruits and vegetables, allowing your Sims to produce and store food for personal use or profit. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Canning & Preserving - A new counter-top Electric Canning Pot that allows Sims to take harvestables and preserve them for long term storage, or to make fresh jams. When a harvestable is preserved, the contents of the canning jar will no longer spoil. At any point, the Sim can retrieve the harvestables as fresh as the day they were canned. When fruit is turned into a jam, new recipes are available to make Toast and Jam, Bagel and Jam, or Scones with Jam.
    - Nectar Making - A new Nectar Maker object, paired with the new Nectar Making Skill. Use of this object allows Sims to use grapes and other harvestables to create nectar, which can then be aged in Nectar Aging Racks to increase the value of the bottled nectar. New varieties of grapes would be available for planting and harvesting for Sims with the Gardening Skill.
    - Superfood Harvestable Plant - A new harvestable plant. (Exact type of plant not yet determined.) Superfood would add new recipes, or have the option of being added to some existing recipes to make them healthier."

Looks sloppy, but I'm too tired to think of a proper solution to post it.

Here's a copy of the survey:

file:///C:/Users/Me/Documents/SurveyMonkey%20Powered%20Online%20Survey.htm[/quote]

can't see it :'(
    > Here's a copy of the survey:
    >
    > file:///C:/Users/Me/Documents/SurveyMonkey%20Powered%20Online%20Survey.htm

Eh, it says it wasn't found. Thank you for taking the time, though.
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
    edited June 2017
    Edited to add: LOL, since I saved that on my computer, not sure if that link will work for anyone but me. :D If not, I can copy and paste if anyone wants it.

It's after midnight and I need to go to bed! So, obviously that link isn't going to help anyone -- haha. I'll copy the contents of it here:

LAUNDRY
    An optional gameplay system that’s only used by the active household when laundry objects are placed on the Sim’s home lot. Moodlets and modifiers to the decay rate of certain needs serve as some of the benefits and pushback of this system. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Washing Machine - Sims can use the washing machine to clean dirty clothes that are collected from a hamper, or from piles of clothes on the ground. Object could break, be upgraded, and potentially have a fun interaction or a funny failure.
    - Dryer - Sims can take clothes that have just been cleaned in the Washing Machine or the Wash Tub and have them dried. Object could break, as well as being upgraded.
    - Hamper - When a Sim in the active household changes their outfit on their home lot, laundry is added to the hamper as long as it exists anywhere on the lot. Over time, the hamper gradually fills up. If there is no hamper, or the hamper is full, then a clothes pile appears on the ground.
    - Clothes Line - Sims who prefer to be eco conscious can choose to use a clothesline as an alternative to the dryer. Using a clothes line does not require power and offers savings on the weekly bill, but clothes take longer to dry.
    - Wash Tub - Sims who prefer to be eco conscious can choose to use a wash tub as an alternative to a washing machine. Using a wash tub does not require power or water, and offers savings on the weekly bill, but the Sim must remain at the object to wash their clothes by hand. can choose to use a wash tub as an alternative to a washing machine. Using a wash tub does not require power or water, and offers savings on the weekly bill, but the Sim must remain at the object to wash their clothes by hand.

CARBON CONSCIOUS
    A collection of features that allows Sims to reduce their carbon emissions in a variety of ways. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Freegan Trait - Sims with the freegan trait have interactions to rummage in large or small trash cans, and potentially elsewhere, to scrounge ingredients. Will include some new ingredients to discover. (Apple core, banana peel, etc.) New ingredients will be used to prepare some new recipes that Freegan Sims will love. Freegan Sims can eat spoiled food without getting sick. Freegan Sims always want to use the Composter object, and will receive special moodlets when doing so.
    - Composter - An object that Sims can use to dispose trash, dead plants, spoiled food/harvestables, and to scrape the remains of meals into. As the composter is filled, the contents are converted into fertilizer. Fertilizer is then used on harvestables in accordance with the Gardening Skill.
    - Recycling - Recycle Bins can be placed from Build Mode that function differently than trash cans. Sims with certain traits will prefer to use a recycle bin when available, and will receive special moodlets for doing so. Sims will have an option to rummage through existing trash cans to sort their contents for recycling. Sims will have an option to take the recycling they’ve collected to a recycle center – Sim will walk off the lot and disappear, and return a short while later with extra simoleons.

OFF THE GRID
    An optional gameplay system for Sims who want to disconnect from the utilities grid, and instead choose to live off the land. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Off the Grid Lot Trait - When this lot trait is selected, the lot no longer receives electricity or water utilities. Bills are significantly reduced or eliminated altogether.
    - Well Pump / Water Well - An object that provides a means of acquiring water. Sim would be required to occasionally pump water. An attached reservoir would display how much water is remaining to supply the lot before the well must be pumped again. If the reservoir is empty, objects requiring water become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has the potential to break or have upgrades.
    - Solar Panels - An object that provides a means of acquiring power. Sim would be required to occasionally calibrate and clean the solar panel to ensure it can still supply enough power to the lot. If panels are not maintained, then objects requiring power become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has potential upgrades. (May look like a traditional solar panel or may appear to be a tree made of solar panels. Will be a ground placeable object only.)
    - Wind Turbine - An object that provides a means of acquiring power. Sim would be required to occasionally calibrate and clean the wind turbine to ensure it can still supply enough power to the lot. If the wind turbine is not maintained, then objects requiring power become temporarily unusable if the Off the Grid lot trait is active. Reduces weekly bills, and has potential upgrades. (May look like a residential wind turbine on a pole or may appear to be a tree made of small wind turbines as leaves. Will be a ground placeable object only.)

FOOD PRESERVES
    A collection of features that add new things to do with your harvestable fruits and vegetables, allowing your Sims to produce and store food for personal use or profit. Some gameplay feature ideas include:

- Canning & Preserving - A new counter-top Electric Canning Pot that allows Sims to take harvestables and preserve them for long term storage, or to make fresh jams. When a harvestable is preserved, the contents of the canning jar will no longer spoil. At any point, the Sim can retrieve the harvestables as fresh as the day they were canned. When fruit is turned into a jam, new recipes are available to make Toast and Jam, Bagel and Jam, or Scones with Jam.
    - Nectar Making - A new Nectar Maker object, paired with the new Nectar Making Skill. Use of this object allows Sims to use grapes and other harvestables to create nectar, which can then be aged in Nectar Aging Racks to increase the value of the bottled nectar. New varieties of grapes would be available for planting and harvesting for Sims with the Gardening Skill.
    - Superfood Harvestable Plant - A new harvestable plant. (Exact type of plant not yet determined.) Superfood would add new recipes, or have the option of being added to some existing recipes to make them healthier."

I am so sure that it talked about a laundromat rabbit hole somewhere? I just saw it recently, too. I'll post it if I stumble across it again. Thank you for posting.

Edited to add: OHHH, my bad. The recycling center for Carbon Conscious was the rabbithole I was thinking of. Sorry, guys. :#
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

LAUNDRY

CARBON CONSCIOUS

OFF THE GRID

FOOD PRESERVES

I am so sure that it talked about a laundromat rabbit hole somewhere? I just saw it recently, too. I'll post it if I stumble across it again. Thank you for posting.

Edited to add: OHHH, my bad. The recycling center for Carbon Conscious was the rabbithole I was thinking of. Sorry, guys. :#

The Recycling Center was a Rabbit Hold.
  • ApriliseAprilise Posts: 431 Member
    I didn't vote laundry mostly cause I'll probably use it once then not again ( unless the maids do laundry) but I half expected it to win. Maybe they'll add in off the grid too if they have the resources or off the grid could easily be put into a seasons expansion same with food preserves. That being said I'm glad we get the opportunity to help out with this pack and I hope we get more chances to in the future. I'll buy it for the furniture and clothes and give laundry a chance.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    @IgneousGelding Maybe on Twitter? I get a lot of information from there, but then again, I find all kinds of info around the net and I can't remember where I read it. :)
  • klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    haaa!
    Yay laundry. I hope that the food preserves ideas get added into another pack in the future
    I bet the vote was a bit of a wash, I'm worried that laundry will be too dry of a feature... Hopefully this won't deter(gent) me from buying the SP in the end. Maybe once we iron out a few of the last details it'll become a bit more exciting.
  • klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Well it won the popular vote, so apparently people do want it and there is demand :P I personally did not vote for it but will be happy to have it.

But now that I think about it, I don't want to encourage EA pulling this nonsense again when it should have been put in the Parenthood pack or another pack instead of shafting new features for it. So while I've bought every pack so far just for the sake of having them, I'll skip this one on principle and hope the others are cooler.

That's what I thought too, but now I am definitely thinking about it. They use a hyped up gameplay feature amongst a bunch of features that had almost no current demand. Like I have stated once, I'm sure they did exactly this knowing players would pick it, giving them an excuse to make you pay for it instead of giving it out for free.

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    klovesjen wrote: »
    haaa!
    Yay laundry. I hope that the food preserves ideas get added into another pack in the future
    I bet the vote was a bit of a wash, I'm worried that laundry will be too dry of a feature... Hopefully this won't deter(gent) me from buying the SP in the end. Maybe once we iron out a few of the last details it'll become a bit more exciting.

Wanna sign my petition for that? The more people we get to sign begging for a GP with the other three options the more likely we'll get it!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-1-signature
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    Congrats to those who wanted laundry. :)

I voted for food preserves, so I have some adjusting to do before I start to get enthusiastic again, but what just happened in my game
    helped me a lot. This is how my sim just came home from school.

She's looking forward to the Laundry Pack. :D
    LP996nI.jpg

Now I have visions of her walking over to the tub, spinning into the buff while she grumpily scrubs her clothes. When she spins back into her clothes again, I hope her hygiene levels will be maxed. Maybe it would be an alternative to showering? I could have fun with some of my simmies doing that.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yeee! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see more about the stuff pack :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited June 2017
    Racody wrote: »
    Please do not pick up the other ideas and simply throw them in the trash, put them in some expansion pack or game pack in the future, they are very good ideas to be simply forgotten!

In fact I no know if was for 2nd or 3rd votation, they said no winner ideas can be taken for further packs
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

Yeah, at this rate I won't be buying Sims 5 either if they plan on making basic features cost money like that. I think I'll just get some more 3 expansions and keep it at that.

Laundry a basic feature?
    If Sims can live perfectly without clean their clothes
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    ooh, ooh, and I just want to put this out there... I know sometimes the answer is no, but when you're lucky, sometimes the answer is yes, so I believe it's always worth asking ...

We already have a wind turbine in game. They're an animated asset . You can see them in Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, and Windenburg - (I'm playing in a lot opposite these ones).

cGRsjf3.jpg

Any chance that the patch team could convert these into a Build/Buy object - smaller of course - and release them for the base game to everyone as a free update? It would be a really lovely consolation prize for all the simmers who voted for something other than laundry, and a nice way to end this journey. :)
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    My only request, is I want mischief options for the washer. I want it to break and be able to set it on fire if a Sim chooses. Kind of like these videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B60rPgwY1Gw

This, I want this. It would be hilarious if sims could sabotage washers and dryers to break down and have violent/funny animations like the climbing wall does.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    ooh, ooh, and I just want to put this out there... I know sometimes the answer is no, but when you're lucky, sometimes the answer is yes, so I believe it's always worth asking ...

We already have a wind turbine in game. They're an animated asset . You can see them in Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, and Windenburg - (I'm playing in a lot opposite these ones).

cGRsjf3.jpg

Any chance that the patch team could convert these into a Build/Buy object - smaller of course - and release them for the base game to everyone as a free update? It would be a really lovely consolation prize for all the simmers who voted for something other than laundry, and a nice way to end this journey. :)

Or make it a full GP with all three of the gameplay options and more :smiley:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-1-signature
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    I hope that
    1) the new pack comes with a laundry salon lot type
    2) nectar making is not abandoned!!
  • Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    Meh. Well congratulations to the winner, though i do think the name of the pack should be changed to something more laundry related; i hope the name choices reflect it since the pack itself hasn't turned out very eco related in my opinion.
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I'm disappointed, since I wanted Off the Grid, but oh, well. I hope all of the laundry people enjoy it. I rarely used it in TS3, maybe I'll use it more this time around?
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top