Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hmm... Knights of the round Legacy..?

Ok, so after a long time of deliberation and with a lot of help information wise by other simmers I went ahead and bought Get Together as I had been wanting to but debating on..

Anyway, I noticed that this Knight outfit originates from it also those two 'bush' items for sims to deal with Bladder issues and woohoo, then after seeing the marvelous creations of @Cinebar , particularly 4 Flags over Newcrest & Tiny Castle and then thought about how in one Legacy this required object called Knight of the Octagon Table Suit of Armor, I got an IDEA!
A kingdom legacy game. I've developed some ideas, however got some gray areas...

The biggest 'gray area' is the fact that I find in general I have a short attention span. I have only gotten to maybe generation 6 before I called it quits on a save IF I even got past the first. And no fun medieval concept in MY opinion has only one kingdom. And fun is often not found in playing alone but Sims is not multiplayer BUT I have/ had an idea still!
There is the gallery and other simmers... Now, if multiple people enjoyed a single concept idea in one form or another, these could be combined to form a type of Multiplayer.
A Player builds on an empty OR bulldozed lot a 'castle', saves it. Has a Sim couple, to be King and Queen (or Queen & Queen/ King & King) and one of them as the Founder, wearing that Knight outfit from Get Together, helm optional. They could share both and you download both.
No money cheats for your or their castle & sim combo needed; take a Vacant lot that is marked as 'unplayed', place the Sims there, if it isn't still marked as unplayed, go into Manage Households, click on the family, click the transparent The Sims icon on the bottom left to fix this then go to Build mode and place the castle there. A Household on a lot, labeled unplayed has unlimited funds!
Anyway, you divide each area (Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, ect) and consider it a Kingdom that has/ get to have ONE royal family (Newcrest would be as it is, a barren waste land for exiles!)
Other royal families with their kingdoms to rival with for story drama/ fun.

Was thinking it would be nice if there were a large round table for a sim home to put in one's caste =P

Also, A simmer created this great idea that came from the idea that most games are played with homes with more or less rich sims, never poor; gives a real good reason for a house TO be possibly rich lol.

Additional:

(Alphabetizing all DIFFERENT ideas for easy reference in terms of difference in direction or additional ideas... If either would like to be offered by anyone)

One Thought/ Idea: Idea A: In Medieval times there were no Sinks or Showers nor Toilets.. But I could see even though they didn't exist a sim home having a Tub or two for bathing though it's not realistic. Then you have those two different Bush items from Get Together that can be around the outer or inner castle (depending on design) for Sims to take care of their bladder needs.
I however am unsure about cooking still myself lol... Ideas?

Idea B: Then for the Heir, one thing that is part of an optional way that I think best suits this concept is that the eldest is heir BUT other off-spring can take the right by beating them in a fight! Also from what I hear about Parent Hood it sounds like a great this to go hand and hand with THIS concept! The children at teen stage may auto beat each other up, and maybe keep changing hands of WHO is heir! When the last of them has made it to Young Adult, the Heir is set.

Idea C: Vampires live forever but some would want to have them in the royal family. Thought about a work around. Only one spouse can be a vampire, and when the mortal sim dies the vampire is Exiled (moved to Newcrest), so that the Heir can take over with a spouse as the new rulers. (I am careful how I word it as some do like same gender couples)

You know, I even had a generational story line for the second or so gen.
You have in your castle a room deemed The Dungeon!
With two or more off-spring from the previous royal couple; only one can be the new ruler. Upon YA is chosen, however for -Insert creative story reason- the new ruler can't conceive but they need a heir of their own, so they have their sibling and significant other have a child together; once the child is born, the ruler (invite the Sibling over, have your sim and Sibling as a Group, have them head into The Dungeon, then once there set the door's lock settings to Everyone but household) has their sibling locked away to be forgotten and rot in a cell, starve to death before the child is old enough for it to matter-- plus it keeps them from inviting themselves into your home constantly and such.. An EVIL story line!

But just an idea... Idk if it's any good. But some things when they come together can form a fun way to play. Thought I'd share it anyway.
Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg