Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowie's History Challenge LP

Hi all! I've recently updated the History Challenge and I'm testing out the new tweaks in my new Let's Play on my channel! I have several game mods and some CC I picked up for the first few eras of the challenge. I hope you enjoy, remember to leave a like/comment on the videos as I'm a small YouTuber and everything helps! :)

TS4 History Challenge Playlist
Playing the History Challenge? Make sure you have the up-to-date rules here!

Comments

• SnowieSnowie Posts: 441 Member
    Update: I've uploaded the second episode of the challenge!
    Update: Part 3 is now out!
    Update: Part 4 is up now!

On a semi-related side note, I've finished recording the Prehistoric era, and am setting up for Early Civilization! :)
    Update: Part 5 is now out!
    edited June 2017
    Update: Part 7 (and 6, which I apparently forgot to post here) is now out!
    Update: Part 8 is now up!
    Update:Part 9 and 10 are out!
    Update: Part 11 is out now!
    Update: Part 12 is now up! The video distortion has now been fixed in this episode :)
    Update: Part 13 is up now!
    Update: Part 14 is now out!
    Update: Part 15 is up now!
    Update: Part 16 is now out!
    Update: Part 17 is now up! Lily is a child now! :)
    Update: Part 18 is up now!
    Update: Part 19 is up!
    Update: Part 20 is now up!
    Update: Part 21 is out now!
    Update: Part 22 is up!
    Update: Part 23 is out now!
    Update: Part 24 is now up!
    Update: Part 25 is up now! Sorry for the delay, I've had a crazy couple weeks :p
    Update: Part 26 is now up! The next part won't be up until Sunday, at the earliest, probably.
    Update: Part 27 is up now! Next episode we'll be playing with the Parenthood GP ;)
    Update: Part 28 is now out! :3