Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack May be Announced Next Month at EA Play?

https://simsvip.com/2017/05/25/sims-4-sims-mobile-will-hands-ea-play-2017/

So, The Sims 4 will be shown at EA Play next month, which is the conference where they show new games EA will release! Last year The Sims 4 was absent, but this year it will be shown, as well as The Sims Mobile and other new games from EA. By then Parenting won't be really new, so it makes sense that they will announce the next expansion there! What do you guys think?

Comments

• bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I really hope it's Pets and Seasons ! :blush:
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    That would be fun... I'll try not to get my hopes up too high though. I know people are going to go wild when pets is announced but I'm reserving my own ecstatic emotions for seasons.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2017
    https://www.ea.com/eaplay2017#games

Sounds like it is possible from this info over on EA.news that it will be never before seen games there - definitely not the EA Play I was told it would be. Cool The Sims 4 is back on EA's good game status. That's good to see.

Or it also may be the already announced Fitness Pack also seeing that is due to come out between June 21 - June 30th. I sort of doubt they will announce an ep in June if it won't be released til December or Late November. They have those weird rules about quarters and such and the fitness pack will be able to be shown seeing it was already announced and of course still unseen. It just says we will see 10 unseen games....

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Its good to see sims back at it! I remember being disappointed when they weren't their last year!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,218 Member
    edited May 2017
    The Sims 4 at EA Play ... But why ?

Previously TS2 EP4 Pets was present at E3 in 2006 and TS3 EP05 Pets was at E3 in 2011,
    it won't surprise me if Pets EP is at the EA Play 2017.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    beville wrote: »

Pets AND seasons? Poodles and puddles? So you want two half done EP's in one instead of one well done EP? I want seasons first, then Pets.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    it would be really cool
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Pets AND seasons? Poodles and puddles? So you want two half done EP's in one instead of one well done EP? I want seasons first, then Pets.

Agreed, as someone who is not at all interested in pets I don't want them mashing it together with my most anticipated EP, seasons.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member

Let me rephrase that! Pets or Seasons!! ;)
  • AClockworkOrangeAClockworkOrange Posts: 5 New Member
    With more and more coding for pets being introduced into the game, I have no doubt that the next full expansion will be Pets--related~ If they keep the theme of expansions having much more in them than previous games, then we may expect a little more on the side, like everyone else, I sure hope they add seasons!
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    I hope it's pets too!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Let me rephrase that! Pets or Seasons!! ;)

Ohhhhh! Okay.
  • TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    I's really be happy to get anything, but Pets is seeming more and more likely...If it comes out I'll have to abandon my 100 Baby Challenge for a while! XP
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Tsukihasbeenhere or maybe you can do 100 puppy challenge :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    @DoloresGrey :D Sounds just as fun!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It probably will be announcing something, because what else are they gonna do? Talk about patches for clipping issues? Now is as good a time as any to give us something big.

We know the next pack is Fitness Stuff, whatever that may involve, but that's hardly a reveal. EA surely has something better in mind for show.

I still think it's gonna be pets before Seasons. Or maybe that's just hoping?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    @Loanet I hope the opposite lol but I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited May 2017
    Pets, it's sure. For TS3 they made many noises for this EP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    @Loanet I hope the opposite lol but I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish

Same here. Weather really makes the game more immersive for me. It's a "must have" whereas I consider Pets and "optional extra."
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    So does this mean EA won't be at E3 this year? I looked it up and EA Play and E3 are on the same days this year. Unless I'm misunderstanding. Are they the same thing?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Sounds kind of possible that they will announce something new :D I'll be busy with parenthood for a while anyway and am not too too too excited about pets (I'm with the seasons people here ^^), but it'd still be awesome to have them announce something there
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Bet it will be the Fitness pack due to come out the end of June. You all know how they are about quarters and all.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So does this mean EA won't be at E3 this year? I looked it up and EA Play and E3 are on the same days this year. Unless I'm misunderstanding. Are they the same thing?

No they're two separate events.

OP: I welcome the news of Pets maybe a trailer and or a blog post but it's more of a wait and see thing for me.

1FKDfKj.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2017
    True but they did announce CL before the quarter it came out in afair & they can technically announce paid content whenever they want to. So although I'm not holding my breath for it, you never know. They didn't go there for the kid's stuff SP, but it may also just be a way to boost TS Mobile & not so much TS4 on its own (in which case I guess the fitness SP would be a possibility)
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    I really hope whatever it is its a expansion pack, as much as I love game packs and stuff packs, my body is ready for another big expansion pack
    FFCOojX.gif