Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World Please

Hey EA, can we have a new world soon?
Maybe something like this?
17931961_1962170224012200_228430996733689856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5MzQ1MzEwMzU3ODU3MzE5Mw%3D%3D.2

Comments

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I want a whole new game, a real town instead of a little sliver of a neighborhood, pretty and more life like.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    CountFav wrote: »
    17931961_1962170224012200_228430996733689856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5MzQ1MzEwMzU3ODU3MzE5Mw%3D%3D.2
    Is that a coastline of Europe? Maybe Ireland, Scotland, England, or Wales. Where ever this is a picture of, it sure does look pretty there.
    As for a new world for Sims 4, I would like to see another vacation destination world. Granite Falls is pretty, and all. But I have sent my sims there so many times now. That sending my sims there for vacation has gone past old, and right into boring now. It's the same old same old every time that I send my sims on vacation to Granite Falls. So a new and different vacation destination world is needed.
  • CountFavCountFav Posts: 352 Member
    @catitude5 I hear pets might be coming soon!

@sunman502 Yeah its the Welsh coastline. Yeah in the past vacation EPs never really excited me, but now in TS4 I'm craving new worlds/places to explore.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited May 2017
    Honestly I would prefer something like the Mediterranean coast.

Portofino, Italy
    portof10.jpg

Greece
    landsc10.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Greece would be lovely!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I want a whole new game, a real town instead of a little sliver of a neighborhood, pretty and more life like.

Open world. <3 We can hope for the future...

OP- I love your picture; that would be nice. I wish they would add an airport and your sim goes there to go to other destinations. Yours would be very nice and a way to fish off the end. :)

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited May 2017
    Even if the boat won't move, it would be nice if the sims could live and visit a yacht as residential or community lot.
  • CountFavCountFav Posts: 352 Member
    @LeGardePourpre I think a boat could work. If it was similar to apartments where you could only edit the main room in the boat.

I kind of wish the apartments would be expanded so we can live in more decorative buildings (castles/boats etc) or have more interesting looking community lots.
  • AysunnonXAysunnonX Posts: 4 New Member
    The Sims 3, honestly, is my favorite just because of all the things you could buy from the sites front page. Like the great big farm with extra cool stuff, or the amusement park, or Grim's Manor, etc. I like to see more things like that.

I also loved the Supernatural expansion pack. The elvish decor, the faeries, werewolves, witiches...the occupation of ghost hunting...and who could forget the spoof of The Twilight Saga. Being a Twi-Hard myself, that just tickled my pickle.

The Sims 4 futuristic destination loaded with awesome new interactive items.

The vacation expansion in France, China, and Egypt.

From the original Sims, I'd LOVE to see a Celebrity expantion.

Perhaps a medieval expansion like the separate Sims Medieval edition.

Sooo many wonderful expansions for all of the Sims games. I have been hooked for years!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @LeGardePourpre I think a boat could work. If it was similar to apartments where you could only edit the main room in the boat.

I kind of wish the apartments would be expanded so we can live in more decorative buildings (castles/boats etc) or have more interesting looking community lots.

Ohh... living on boats! Have it as apartments, you cannot edit the outsides or size but inside.

I would go for that :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Yes I agree and a Tropical Location is needed.
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    Maybe they could do a mermaid GP with a coastal type world and give us back boats and houseboats!
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    @catitude5 I hear pets might be coming soon!

@sunman502 Yeah its the Welsh coastline. Yeah in the past vacation EPs never really excited me, but now in TS4 I'm craving new worlds/places to explore.
    I had thought that that coastline was somewhere in The UK. It just had that UK. vibe to it. :)
  • christyruinchristyruin Posts: 65 Member
    I really want a tropical, beach world. Like Island Paradise in Sims 3. I loved being able to lay out on a towel and tan. Swim in the ocean.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I just hope if there ever is a Sims 5 they go back to their original neighborhoods that had space and than some I would like a new world as well.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2017
    I would love Sunset Valley in The Sims 4 image here as well, just fan art._sims_4_fanmade_map__sunset_valley_by_filipesims-dan5qq3.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Haven't they already told us that this version can't support worlds this big?
    edited May 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Haven't they already told us that this version can't support worlds this big?

I read somewhere that a guru said they could do it.
    @SimGuruDrake is it possible?
    Thanks
    What I don't get is why we can't have bigger worlds. In S3, the entire world had to load before you could play which took a long time and caused lagging, so I get it. But in S4, it only has to load one neighborhood in one world, not the whole world or even all the worlds. So, if it just loads one neighborhood, why does it matter how many neighborhoods there are in that world. The world could have four neighborhoods or fourteen neighborhoods, it's only loading one hood, so why can't we have bigger worlds?
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Honestly I would prefer something like the Mediterranean coast.
    I'd love that too!

And by too, I mean along with what the OP posted!

Something mediterranean like this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUN4Ty5zTMoKtDs2i1QVrX1rn2QwA6Pp7H_jO3YyVHi5VW6YBw
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_YAOxRTvpijvmorC2BXXitXAYNfIfVphqYNxggRz_Y16kNRyK

And a world like this:
    img_0420.jpg
    Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Hopefully EP4 has the biggest TS4 world yet.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    I would love a world like Monaco that would add a European style plus gambling and clothing for Royals and maybe, in the city proper, there could be a Grand Prix for our sims to race in for all the car buffs who want cars in the game.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I would like for some of our new worlds to have bigger lots, not just more houses.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    I want something more like Hogwarts or Diagon Alley, with alleys, bridges, turrets, and shops and meeting places in different levels. Some secret spots would be fun, too.