Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From quick challenge to storytime

So I did the plantsim challenge was fun and all I made a sim just for that purpose so I was fine however while I was working on it a story came to mind I say the game developed a mind of it's own just as I was about to be done with the save. So while my sim was meeting plantsims to get the beans one of them she saw a lot was Bjorn, one of the GT premades. They would get switched up but him as well as a couple others showed up the most so I had her flirt with a few outside of it, two rejected her but Bjorn was all for it. Now he already has an unattentive wife and two daughters he doesn't spend time with but while he was ripe for the picking I decided to use the dark leyline trait to see about getting a vampire. The story being that he has a dormant trait that skipped him and his first two entirely.

It half worked, as we got one vampire.
04-15-17_10-52-54_PM.png
Meriana was a very pretty plantsim.
04-15-17_10-58-25_PM.png
She was running to take a pregnancy test, and was pregnant again, that was when Clara decided to visit.
04-15-17_11-00-56_PM.png
So Bjorn left the shower and told Clara he simply was here for an assignment for work, to keep an eye on the strange new sims popping up around town. He'd already paid her for her silence so at most she could do was pout as she watched him play Clara for a fool. Also he borrowed her bed to assure his wife there was no issue, she got pregnant then too I added her to house to make her take a pregnancy test as well.
04-15-17_11-14-00_PM.png
When Clara left he tried to talk to Meriana, who turned back to normal just before, but she wasn't in the mood for anymore fighting, especially in front of their daughter, Diane.
"Babe don't be mad, I don't want her mad, you know divorce would leave her richer and you got a fair cut of that."

"It's fine the wife comes first, I just wish I had known there was one before hand."

"Yeah well friends make secrets, I'm heading out okay?"

"Whatever."
04-16-17_6-26-03_PM.png
Clara invited him out to the flea market, for what who knows guess his absence at home started to get to her.

"How long is this going to go on? The girls miss you and I miss you."

"Not too much longer she seems harmless, so what did you want to do..and don't lie I know you don't give a hoot about flea markets."

"Sofia is playing here."

Which she was, but no I didn't bother to get a pic.
04-16-17_6-34-37_PM.png
He didn't stay long, but as soon as he came back he had to leave for work, Meriana was watering her garden and that left their fearless daughter free to roam without someone watching her.
04-16-17_6-46-07_PM.png
Now he made his way home but Clara asked him to go on a date with her and of course he went, I found a townie bartender that was pretty cute and the wheels starting turning. Bjorn was using Meriana as Clara wasn't giving him the attention he wanted or felt he deserved, now that she was he wanted to dump her gently. After a few glasses of juice he went with the first plan that came to mind.

"Hey haven't seen you around here before."

"Yeah just moved getting on my feet."

"Well I'm Bjorn and I have a proposition for you." the best laid plans just fall into juiced up laps, I was thinking he could pay him to take Meriana and his children with her. So dumping gently was completely passing off his second family.

"Oh? Does it pay more than tips?"

"I'm worth a little more than a hundred thousand simoleans plus savings I haven't touched since I got married, so what do you think?"

"I'm listening."

"How would you like a ready made family."

"I think you've had too much pal..."
04-16-17_6-46-52_PM.png
Now just on the side here as the idea came to mind he was on the same wavelength which made it funnier to me, anyways he worked his magic as his charisma is pretty good. The bartender's name is Gilberto, and in a matter of minutes he was moved in with more money than he started with he just wanted him to meet her then the house would get more and so would his wallet.
04-16-17_6-59-18_PM.png
His first meeting didn't go so well..

"Gosh you're huge." he said, being a simple small time criminal,(found he was a klepto ha) with no filter he just spoke his mind.

"How rude...well friend of Bjorn or not, I'm going to have to ask you to get out of my house."

She was already irritated as he'd been flirting with her and she wasn't in the mood so he was best put out.
04-16-17_7-10-48_PM.png
When Bjorn came back she was napping so he came to entertain his daughter, for a moment she was excited to talk to him then he pulled out his book and she realized her father was crazy and not worth her time.

"So Mr. Book says..."

"No...just no daddy."
04-16-17_7-16-20_PM.png
I left him to play with Diane and heard knocking found this sim, who is a vampire and clearly has some minor similarities with Bjorn, so I added him to the story too. Genji is Bjorn's half brother and he knew a new vampire had sprouted up in town so he came to investigate Meriana was still by the door so with a little spell we'll call it he got her to let him in.
04-16-17_7-17-19_PM.png
"Bjorn's brother you say..? He never mentioned you but told you how to find me?" she asked, confused of course.

"Absolutely my dear brother has never been much for playing faithful I just wanted to make sure you were well taken care of."

"I guess so just haven't bothered moving yet."

Messing with Bjorn's mind to wake him up, just for the story not an interaction heh, he let her go and she wandered into the bathroom.
04-16-17_7-19-17_PM.png
"Are you out of your mind what are you doing here?"

"I know there is a new vampire here."

"No there isn't it skipped me and went to you."

"Just because it's dormant in you doesn't mean you can't pass on the trait you fool."

"Look we'll deal with it but for now you have to leave."

"Afraid I'll hurt her? I'm better than that."

"I don't care what happens to them I just need things quiet."

"You've become a sad excuse for a man then."

"Just leave."
Yeah going to pretend the other guest wasn't noticed then.
04-16-17_7-20-23_PM.png
When Genji left she snapped out of it, not even remembering his face, though Bjorn went off.

"Don't just let anyone into the house."

Assuming he was talking about Gilberto she only huffed.

"Excuse me, this is my house and he said he was your friend, don't try and order me around you messed up first."
04-16-17_7-21-39_PM.png
"You don't understand this is about more than what I've done."

"You're right I don't understand how you can act all high and mighty when you have a daughter....or more kids that barely see you. Oh for the love of answer that door before I hit you with a pan or something."
04-16-17_7-23-04_PM.png
Now this is Omar another townie...also a vampire I liked his look so...you guessed it I tossed him in too.

"Oh what now?"

"Just had to see it for myself, just how simple are you shacking up with some random woman with a crazy wife...while you can make vampire offspring?"

"Will you just leave I'll talk to her."

"You better, Vlad won't be happy."

"Who cares that old cobweb can stuff it now leave I've heard enough already!"

"Don't get mad at me Brat I know better."
04-16-17_7-24-28_PM.png
With Omar gone Bjorn decided to talk to Meriana, quickly warning her about what could be brewing in their daughter.

"Now I know this sounds crazy..."

"I turned into a plant, that is crazy, and I know plenty about vampires why didn't you tell me??"

"I didn't think it mattered."

04-16-17_7-25-02_PM.png
"Didn't think it mattered, you have to be the most ridiculous....ugh I don't want to raise a vampire."
04-16-17_7-25-51_PM.png
"Meri calm down, she's only a toddler, she could change when she's a teen and still be cured without ever tasting plasma."

"The cure doesn't always work."

"How would you know for sure..."

"Because it drove my step father crazy instead, I lost my mother that day, I don't want to lose my daughter."

He didn't know what to say but for once he felt bad for what he'd done.

"Look don't worry, I can talk to Vlad, get a cure strong enough for a master, a poorly made mix will...do that I know that much, she'll never have to worry. I'm going to leave for now, make sure you don't see...anything else alright?"

"Yeah while she's sleeping, smooth."

"Meri don't start."

"You tuck your daughter in be here when she wakes up, you will not be a run away father with me I'm not weak like Clara."

"No, you're not...."
04-16-17_7-55-14_PM.png
Now he left just a few sim seconds after this, I found this funny with her innocent observation.

"Mommy you're as round as...that yummy orange thing."

'What a mean child...' she thought, though she loves her to pieces so she'll forgive that.
04-16-17_7-57-19_PM.png
She decided there was no way her usually sweet child could be a vampire, at least that's the idea she fed herself.
04-16-17_8-15-12_PM.png
Meriana went into labor and had another girl, I aged her up immediately because I love the little ones, now this is Heather and she knows something is up I had her eat another fruit so she changed right there. She's probably wondering what happened to mommy and how she can fix her.
04-16-17_8-16-36_PM.png
So with them behaving I moved Bjorn out, though I sent him home after cheating the relationship so Genji really could be his brother, Clara was obviously in labor when we got there. Finally gave him a son, and I named him Kris, though for the story I allowed more time to pass and aged up Elsa assuming she was much closer to Sofia in age..just this time. Elsa isn't very happy he skipped out when she needed him, in fact when both Sofia and Elsa came to visit I didn't let them in.
04-16-17_8-36-47_PM.png
"Well happy birthday princess, for now you'll share a room with Sofia until we renovate the house."

"All I hear is blah blah blah."

"Now Elsa..."

"Now Elsa nothing where have you been? Why did you shut me out for so long? Mom told me about that pregnant woman you were 'monitoring'."

Then she played into the story, at least that's how I treat well timed speech bubbles.
04-16-17_8-38-03_PM.png
"Who does that baby belong to? Don't just lie either Uncle Genji told me there was more than my mother was seeing."
04-16-17_8-39-16_PM.png
"Don't you mention that man in my house!"

"What's the matter dad..? Upset he was more than you ever were? How could you cheat on my mother? Don't you care about her at all?"

"You brats drive me crazy, just mind your own business I have issues to deal with."
04-16-17_8-40-30_PM.png
"More than issues dad, mom is going to be heart broken."
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png