Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Juicer for Eco Living?

So if no one has posted here yet about this, someone should! Because we have this in the sims 2 and I would love to see it make a comeback in the sims 4. Got this from Twitter, if you are a member show your love please to this tweet so the guru will hopefully pick it up. I don't know exactly how it all works but what can it hurt. If not then maybe we can get it as a mod, i'm pretty happy about it either way. But still! Let's hope they do this! :D

[img][/img]chrome_2017-04-11_16-52-32.png

chrome_2017-04-11_16-52-53.png

Okay now hopefully I did this right with the pics because I'm not used to posting here lol.

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would love a juicer in this stuff pack. I really would like more reasons to garden in general. I am still waiting for something to do with the flowers. I want vases we can add fresh flowers to.
  • Sara8974Sara8974 Posts: 1 New Member
    Cold Press Juicers providing consumers with a quality appliance using their patented technology. The strainer and juicing screw are made with Ultem, eco-friendly material, which allows to extract more natural tasting juice. bakingreview.com/breville-juice-extractor
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top