Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disable social interactions from traits/ jobs/ aspirations

Hi
So I play aging off and because of that sims complete some skills, aspirations and jobs in their "lifetime", without me even trying. The downside of playing like this is the fact that the social menu get so cluttered by all the bonus interactions you get. Like how the interaction "Brighten day" or "Get to know" etc end up so deep down in the friendly category it takes forever to get to the interactions you want every time you have your sim talk to another sim.

This has been bugging me for a while, even making me not play the game because it gets frustrating to go digging for the default interactions because the social menu get so diluted. So I'd like if there was an option to NOT get the interaction rewards you get for completing skills, aspirations or jobs (or not have them show in the menu) either by category (like I only want to see the unlocked socials I got for skills) or a simple ON or OFF. I wouldn't care either way, and I guess the on/off is easier to implement.

An option like that would be awesome as it would bring some playing joy back into my game.

(I know I can restart and play the sim from CAS but that sim will just end up the same and I'll have to do it all over again, they also loose cool interactions like upgrading stuff If I start over all the time, because those are tied to skills etc as well.)
Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack