Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• coodaidsimscoodaidsims Posts: 9 New Member
    My sim Jace, who is my mint sim's husband, is pregnant with an alien child. Help
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Phew! Made it to Gen 10 - this is Azurine, my Blue heir. I've had a heap of fun with this challenge; sad it's nearly over <3:bawling:
    6hx0a71.png
  • MagicalPanda2003MagicalPanda2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Phew! Made it to Gen 10 - this is Azurine, my Blue heir. I've had a heap of fun with this challenge; sad it's nearly over <3:bawling:
    6hx0a71.png

Well done! The furthest I've ever got is gen 2 but I've restarted for the millionth time and I am determined to do it. Do you have a family tree or something - I love seeing what others have done!

My current family: NSB
    6hx0a71.png

Well done! The furthest I've ever got is gen 2 but I've restarted for the millionth time and I am determined to do it. Do you have a family tree or something - I love seeing what others have done!

My current family: NSB

Thanks :smile: No, I don't have a family tree, sadly - not that organised! :#
  • ProtectCredenceProtectCredence Posts: 12 New Member
    hey guys, I made a treemap of my Not So Berry challenge. Unfortunately, I can't post the link but if u go to the website Plum Tree App, scroll down, and click on browse the gallery u can search up protectcredence's (one word) and it'll be there. Sorry I can't post the link and make it easier for y'all
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    Here is my Not So Berry challenge! So I finished the Mint Generation and my Rose Generation heir is named Rosalynda Berry. She is at level four of her career, level nine of the charisma skill, and is on the third tier of her aspiration.
    19w9fq8.png
    OaCCDR0.png
    And this is who she is going to leave at the alter, Advik. Rosalynda is pregnant with his child, so they decided to have a shotgun wedding.
    odXv76b.png
    4YOPtvh.png
    06lltKn.png
    WvkeQKu.png
    wda4O3S.png
    But when her fiancé's away...
    iCQSUoC.png
    GDux7Kz.png
    bCjOjSs.png
    8UCmoMz.png
    I really hope the yellow generation heir is a girl!
    Rosalynda and Advik travel to the romance festival and the romance guru predicts the future.
    He said,"I hear wedding bells. But they sound cracked"
    sYWePmD.png
    Here is their wedding!
    17ymFOy.png
    9nRU4yj.png
    fkNXyGp.png
    VniRymz.png
    Kri97LN.png
    k04wd6p.png
    g26AkQx.png
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    VhxOE7T.png
    Rosalynda is pretty far in her political career, and is leverl ten of charisma already. (I've been working on it since she was a teenager.)
    And baby Marigold has arrived!
    3pwoifX.png
    63jLlrb.png
    Rosalynda has invited her baby daddy over to meet Marigold. I guess he doesn't know too much about babies! Not that Rosalynda is any better at taking care of Mrigold herself.
    3UHAFYj.png
    x8Gs7jY.png
  • KrystalBethKrystalBeth Posts: 14 New Member
    May fail my legacy in generation 10 because I'm struggling with getting my sim to have an affair...

It's so out of character and even when other sims flirt with her she has zero interest.
  • coodaidsimscoodaidsims Posts: 9 New Member
    I took a long break from this challenge for awhile, so I'm still one Gen 2, but here's what happened!

- Riley (the "rose") mastered the charisma skill, it's not that hard to master!
    - She also is on level 7 of her job, which is also pretty easy too.
    - Mastered the aspiration, and also is dating Penny Pizzazz.
    - One child born! Her name is Yazmin.

I'm also planning on getting them a dog, one that Yazmin will take care of, since her mom's too busy with work.

And Myrtle (gen 1 heir) is pregnant again with their 4th child. I didn't plan this pregnancy at all, so it must be the work of MC Command Center.

(I originally wanted them to have 2 kids too.)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I did this challenge before, but unfortunately only made it to Gen 4 before losing all my save data. After about a year since then I started over and am having fun again.

Mint Generation: Luna Berry
    Yyu68Vw.png

She had three children, which gave me some trouble on deciding the next heir for the Rose Generation. I eventually settled for the lastborn.

Firstborn: Roy Berry (and his fiancee).
    FxjwCMg.png

Secondborn: Rosemary Berry (and her husband - thanks MCCC).
    mRyZdo9.png

Lastborn: Remi Berry (heir and ladies man since his teens).
    nbfTOMk.png

At one point I really thought Roy would become the heir because he was the cutest child, but when he aged up I wasn't feeling it lol. Though I'm glad he didn't go down the path of the Rose generation because I like who he became (animal loving veterinarian) as opposed to who Remi became (cheater cheater pumpkin eater). Yikes.

Bonus: Here's Roy as the cute child he was.
    SYjXcvq.png
    XSbqv0l.png
    AqoxmvG.png
    6cq3yow.png
    m1Jl3Wr.png
    KeZKMPK.png
    oD0GDXm.png
    6jFELJT.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • NikaBeanNikaBean Posts: 2 New Member
    Just started this and added a cuple of things to give it more Angst (because thats how i roll) (CONTENT WARNING)

Mint is a alcoholic, and abuses the one child she had (and didnt want)

Rose loves her child but is afraid she will end up like her mother so she keeps herself busy with work

this is all i have so far, im curintly on mint so ill leave you with a picture of her
  • NikaBeanNikaBean Posts: 2 New Member
    > @NikaBean said:
    > Just started this and added a cuple of things to give it more Angst (because thats how i roll) (CONTENT WARNING)
    >
    > Mint is a alcoholic, and abuses the one child she had (and didnt want)
    >
    > Rose loves her child but is afraid she will end up like her mother so she keeps herself busy with work
    >
    > this is all i have so far, im curintly on mint so ill leave you with a picture of her

i cant figure out how to add photo
  • Jessie_SimsJessie_Sims Posts: 3 New Member
    Do we actually have to follow everything? Like can't we create our own Sims? Like make our own colors and our own challenge? Are these like ideas/suggestions/guidelines? Or do we have to follow EVERYTHING? It leaves little for creativity if we are all creating the same type of Sims with the same goals, traits, etc. Just wondering.
  • ForeverRandom21ForeverRandom21 Posts: 5 New Member
    I started this challenge recently, with my Mint founder named Lizbeth Vaccinium - fun fact, that last name is actually a type of berry ;) - and since I'm lacking in the City Living Pack, I made due with the Mean trait. I still make her act vegetarian, of course. She's moved into Sulani after making enough money to fulfill her dream of moving to a blissful vacation spot, and started off with less than 2,000 after moving into one of the starter homes there. I started a club to enslave some friends to paint for us, and that's largely where she's made her money from. One of them overthrew us, and now she actually has to put work into befriending the clubmates to get her position of power back. I'm hoping on opening up a little shop for her so she can sell her paintings, which are totally hers, along with the metals and crystals she's gotten from work.

So far, she's got a work romance going on alongside a bartender fling, a Jade Rosa fling, and a vampric Lilith bar buddy. She's halfway into her young adulthood, and as soon as she hits 10k in funds I'm going to have her adopt a toddler to spoil endlessly. Her berry babies can come later on once she has a glamorous home to spoil them even more with.

My goal is to finish this challenge with 8 immortal berry sims of the generations, and I'm fairly certain she's secured a spot for herself in this run. Either gonna get a cowplant to keep her young and youthful or turn her into a vampire via her lovely friend ( Seems this is most likely ;) ). Her child for the next gen most likely won't want to live forever, however.
  • KittyKatKK777KittyKatKK777 Posts: 5 New Member
    I have been playing this challenge for a while now (if gen 2 w gen 3 born can be considered a long time) and it is really great, but i do have one question. My gen 1 sim (Cary Berry) died way before my gen 2 sim (Daniella Berry) ever even got pregnant with her gen 3 daughter (Amelia Berry) (who is now a toddler). I know that Amelia is only supposed to have a close relationship with her grandma, but could i substitute Daniella's adopted younger sister(Hailee Berry) and make her die somewhat young (simulating a elder dying while the grandchild is still a kid) for the close relationship? I'd hate to make Amelia grow up with no friends.
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm wondering if anybody else is currently doing this challenge? I have decided this is going to be my first challenge I do for Sims4!
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • KittyKatKK777KittyKatKK777 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Joyce777 said:
    > I'm wondering if anybody else is currently doing this challenge? I have decided this is going to be my first challenge I do for Sims4!

im doing it, its really fun! a great way to pass the time while in quarantine
    I'm on Gen 10, the blue generation - this is Azurine
    6hx0a71.png
    6hx0a71.png

That's so cool thank you! Do you think this would be a good ok challenge for a beginner like me? (Been playing for 30 days so far!)
    > @Joyce777 said:
    > I'm wondering if anybody else is currently doing this challenge? I have decided this is going to be my first challenge I do for Sims4!

im doing it, its really fun! a great way to pass the time while in quarantine

Oh good. Is this one of your first challenges? I did the Wonder Child one. Think I may do this one next knowing there are other's doing this too. Seems kind of complicated but I love colors!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    6hx0a71.png

She's so pretty!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    I'm currently on gen 5, gen 6 is a child rn, and I'm having so much fun with this challenge!! thank you! also, how do i add pictures here? sorry im a bit of a noob when it comes to the forums
    Choose fun & love. <3
    Joyce777 wrote: »
    6hx0a71.png

That's so cool thank you! Do you think this would be a good ok challenge for a beginner like me? (Been playing for 30 days so far!)

Why not! Have fun with it :)
    swcheppes wrote: »
    6hx0a71.png

She's so pretty!

Thank you :)
  • OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    > @Joyce777 said:

I am! I've been doing it for about a year now, it was the first challenge I've ever tried. would suggest doing it! its really fun
    Choose fun & love. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top